Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Last September, One-Punch Man cast Makoto Furukawa, Kaito Ishikawa, Yuki Kaji, Aoi Yūki, and Saori Hayami, along with theme song performers JAM Project and Hiroko Moriguchi, reunited for a Fall Festival event that revealed the second season of the TV anime adaptation of ONE and Yusuke Murata's web manga had been green-lit. Now, an update reports that the anime is in production.

How far along the second season is and when to expect it are still unknown.

You must be registered for see images

For those wondering about this fella.

Reactions: YowYan

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh not too happy about season 2 then.

the only fun bits are King and Hurricane and the rest are just boring stuff.

i don't like the whole Hero Killer progression is coming along. It's too slow.
the monster organization progressed faster than him. that's what im looking forward to

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
has the manga stopped?
It seems to release sporadically. To my knowledge the reason for this is that, as most people are aware of, the manga is based off of a webcomic the creator of OPM (don't know his name yet) releases. I haven't read it/keep up with it, but from what I've seen its VERY much in line with what most would expect of a webcomic quality wise. The story goes (again, just to my knowledge) that the creator was on the verge of cancelling the webcomic some years ago due to financial struggles, and when a mangeka (who happened to be a big fan) heard this he offered to adapt the webcomic into an actual manga just as a passion of love and to bring publicity to the creator's work. Or something along those lines. The rest is history but as far as I am aware the webcomic continues to release on a somewhat regular basis and is far ahead of the manga, but the manga releases inconsistently because the mangeka has his hands tied with his own weekly manga, so he adapts OPM into a manga whenever he has time—thus leading to the random releases.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh not too happy about season 2 then.

the only fun bits are King and Hurricane and the rest are just boring stuff.

i don't like the whole Hero Killer progression is coming along. It's too slow.
the monster organization progressed faster than him. that's what im looking forward to
I hope the anime animate the webtoons over the manga but that might not be the case so we're going to get the filler and then end it with you know who.

no saitama vs Tornado ;'v

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems to release sporadically. To my knowledge the reason for this is that, as most people are aware of, the manga is based off of a webcomic the creator of OPM (don't know his name yet) releases. I haven't read it/keep up with it, but from what I've seen its VERY much in line with what most would expect of a webcomic quality wise. The story goes (again, just to my knowledge) that the creator was on the verge of cancelling the webcomic some years ago due to financial struggles, and when a mangeka (who happened to be a big fan) heard this he offered to adapt the webcomic into an actual manga just as a passion of love and to bring publicity to the creator's work. Or something along those lines. The rest is history but as far as I am aware the webcomic continues to release on a somewhat regular basis and is far ahead of the manga, but the manga releases inconsistently because the mangeka has his hands tied with his own weekly manga, so he adapts OPM into a manga whenever he has time—thus leading to the random releases.
Probably the best explanation a guy could want, thanks. I watch the web comic stuff on youtube, always thought the just wanted views. Storyline was good so I kept watching.