0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;QeaFvbUi7mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeaFvbUi7mU[/video]​

The video introduces the characters:

-Makoto Furukawa (Aldnoah.Zero's Shigou Kakei, Golden Time's Banri Tada) as Saitama
A man who underwent special training for three years and gained unrivaled powers. He took up being a hero as a hobby.

-Kaito Ishikawa (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet's Ledo, Haikyu!!'s Tobio Kageyama) as Genos
A young man who is a cyborg. He admires Saitama and becomes his apprentice.

-Yuuki Kaji (Attack on Titan's Eren, World Trigger's Osamu Mikumo) as Speed of Sound Sonic (Onsoku no Sonic)
A self-proclaimed "strongest ninja" who takes on any jobs from assassination to being a bodyguard. He persistently continues to pursue Saitama.

-Aoi Yūki (Madoka Magica's Madoka, Sword Art Online II's Yuuki) as Tornado of Terror (Senritsu no Tatsumaki)
An S-class rank 2 hero. She is an esper who brings down her enemies with supernatural attacks. Her outward appearance is that of a little girl but she is in fact an adult.

-Yūichi Nakamura (Fairy Tail's Grey, Valvrave the Liberator's Raizō Yamada) as License-less Rider (not pictured), the hero with the heart of true justice

The other characters include:

-Kazuhiro Yamaji (Psycho-Pass' Jouji Saiga, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children's Cid) as Silver Fang
-Hiroki Yasumoto (Yowamushi Pedal's Kinjō, Fairy Tail's Elfman) as King
-Takahiro Sakurai (Magi's Ja'far, Tokyo Ghoul's Uta) as Zombieman
-Katsuyuki Konishi (Hetalia's America, Fairy Tail's Laxus) as Tanktop Master

Read more:

PowerMix160

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMFG!!! THIS LOOKS F**KING AWESOME...I didn't read the manga, because I'm waiting for the anime and I believe in Madhouse Studio, they will surely follow the manga, they did Parasyte - the maxim - and Hunter x Hunter and didn't disappoint people.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMFG!!! THIS LOOKS F**KING AWESOME...I didn't read the manga, because I'm waiting for the anime and I believe in Madhouse Studio, they will surely follow the manga, they did Parasyte - the maxim - and Hunter x Hunter and didn't disappoint people.
It does look awesome but I don't think it will live up to the manga's art. You need like ufotable for that. Whatever, Madhouse will still satisfy us. I can't wait for this.