[Discussion] one problem i have wit blackbeard as villain in one piece Manga/Anime...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

good tings about one piece villains is that one piece manga has variety of MAIN villains wit different goalz...everyone of those villains deserve to be a final villlain tbh : toflamingo,corocodile,kaido,blackbeard..inu sana...and otherz..

now blackbeard is supose to be main villain and probably finall villain of 1piece manga right???..

so problem i see wit black beard as villain is that he got only few pages in whole 1000 chapters of one piece manga...

like in every one arc...u only see him in few pages..

forexenple in naroto manga...when tobidara was main villain...u see him alot...in this and that chapters...plus he got lot of focus in last arcs of naroto manga...

so same ting for blackbeard...he is main and final villain...he should've had more manga panels and chapters in one piece manga...

same should be said about other one piece villains such as inu sana..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

good tings about one piece villains is that one piece manga has variety of MAIN villains wit different goalz...everyone of those villains deserve to be a final villlain tbh : toflamingo,corocodile,kaido,blackbeard..inu sana...and otherz..

now blackbeard is supose to be main villain and probably finall villain of 1piece manga right???..

so problem i see wit black beard as villain is that he got only few pages in whole 1000 chapters of one piece manga...

like in every one arc...u only see him in few pages..

forexenple in naroto manga...when tobidara was main villain...u see him alot...in this and that chapters...plus he got lot of focus in last arcs of naroto manga...

so same ting for blackbeard...he is main and final villain...he should've had more manga panels and chapters in one piece manga...

same should be said about other one piece villains such as inu sana..
I know Oda doesn't give much panels to BB but everything around him is mysterious. Pretty much like Shanks.

I mean BB could hurt Shanks, his body is different, he has some connection wit Rocks, he's also a D, he got the strongest DF etc. All hinting towards him being the final villain.

Now the problem with BB is his personality. In one part we see him to be like a coward who runs away from Akainu n don't wanna fight marines for a ship. On the other hand we see this cocky sort of BB who was ready to destroy MF just after getting WB's power.

I know most of the ppl have this theory that he has multiple personalities but if the cocky one can challenge marines in MF then this is the villain I will like to see Luffy fights at the end. Afterall it was BB who defeated Ace n gave him to Marines. So he got this bad blood with Luffy much before than Luffy had some sort of Vendetta going wit Kaido or BM.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know Oda doesn't give much panels to BB but everything around him is mysterious. Pretty much like Shanks.

I mean BB could hurt Shanks, his body is different, he has some connection wit Rocks, he's also a D, he got the strongest DF etc. All hinting towards him being the final villain.

Now the problem with BB is his personality. In one part we see him to be like a coward who runs away from Akainu n don't wanna fight marines for a ship. On the other hand we see this cocky sort of BB who was ready to destroy MF just after getting WB's power.

I know most of the ppl have this theory that he has multiple personalities but if the cocky one can challenge marines in MF then this is the villain I will like to see Luffy fights at the end. Afterall it was BB who defeated Ace n gave him to Marines. So he got this bad blood with Luffy much before than Luffy had some sort of Vendetta going wit Kaido or BM.
i still opt bb to be final villain..what ya think crocodile will do????..

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want kaido to be a final villain but it won't happen I guess... He is complete badass and so durable and complete evil by nature.... Had so many awesome moments he has till now is what makes him perfect for final villain. I like him more than BB... BB feels somewhat weak Compare to kaido!! Kaido is just on another level
Post automatically merged:

i still opt bb to be final villain..what ya think crocodile will do????..
Will finally settle for position of Sixth commander of SH grand fleet
Post automatically merged:

well believe it or not chikonbo....there's few kagoya hints in one piece monga..im expecting a giant kaguya plotwist ...
Hell no... It will ruin the manga, I'm just hoping imu sama isn't some character appeared from space!