Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Greg: Yes, do not attempt to adjust your monitors. That's an honest to God English interview with Oda in a Japanese book. Everything in the book appears in BOTH English and Japanese. If you are not ble to attend the actual exhibit it's simply a no-brainer 'must have' item. And although the interview is mostly covered elsewhere in other publications, it includes Oda thoughts on the final arc. In his own words, 'the final arc will make Marineford look like nothing' and the MF was merely a 'side trip' in the overall story.

The name of the book is One Piece Kioku (Memories).

The reason why I put the title like that is because we don't know if that war arc is really the final one.

This thread is also available in OPB.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I just wet myself...

Oh my lord. I'm only at episode 94.... and I heard MF is epic + I've seen scenes and I think it looks amazing but this last arc will make it look like nothing?

Mother of god.

PatrickMcD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOVE ONE PIECE!!!!! Pumped to see what happens next, but it's a way off right, I mean there's gotta be a considerable amount of time left right? It doesn't seem like its coming to an end.....

Mangomango

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was under the assumption that they where half way through the story line.

First half of the story is based in Paradise and the second half of the story is based in the New World.

The group have only just got to the New World so i can't see it being the final arc anytime soon.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First half of the story is based in Paradise and the second half of the story is based in the New World.

The group have only just got to the New World so i can't see it being the final arc anytime soon.
anything can happen,we know what oda capable of for story build up,
he can prolong it epicly, and he can also warp the story line faster epicly without major plot hole left

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When the strawhats reach the raftel and find the one piece a war will start. That war is the final arc. The government is trying to stop pirates from reaching. But during this final arc the revolutionary army will make its move.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When the strawhats reach the raftel and find the one piece a war will start. That war is the final arc. The government is trying to stop pirates from reaching. But during this final arc the revolutionary army will make its move.
nah not like that, the WG will try to stop luffy and co from revealing what actually happen in the void century 800 years ago since the ryo poneglyhp is located in raftel according robin,

well the WG can also prevent them from reaching raftel but i doubt the WG can reach that island,considering only roger crew and WB know the way to get into raftel.

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah not like that, the WG will try to stop luffy and co from revealing what actually happen in the void century 800 years ago since the ryo poneglyhp is located in raftel according robin,

well the WG can also prevent them from reaching raftel but i doubt the WG can reach that island,considering only roger crew and WB know the way to get into raftel.
Your right but I think the WG can get there especially with Vegapunk technology. If you actually think about it the WG set up all the traps like the sea kings and the reverse mountain river trail and etc to stop pirates from getting to the raftel. It feels like everything was setup.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your right but I think the WG can get there especially with Vegapunk technology. If you actually think about it the WG set up all the traps like the sea kings and the reverse mountain river trail and etc to stop pirates from getting to the raftel. It feels like everything was setup.
that was just natural phenomena, even if that sea king part is actually exist in NW then that's when shirahoshi come into play since its been mentioned that someone will guide her to make use of her power,

the WG alrady blocking the pirates way by making a HQ in the readline this forced the pirate use the seafloor route which eliminate most pirates that try to take that route,

but now the WG/Marine also have HQ in NW so the only way to survived in NW is either luck or the pirates is ****ing OP let alone the fact that pirates goes after pirates stuff is getting worse in NW:noc:

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was just natural phenomena, even if that sea king part is actually exist in NW then that's when shirahoshi come into play since its been mentioned that someone will guide her to make use of her power,

the WG alrady blocking the pirates way by making a HQ in the readline this forced the pirate use the seafloor route which eliminate most pirates that try to take that route,

but now the WG/Marine also have HQ in NW so the only way to survived in NW is either luck or the pirates is ****ing OP let alone the fact that pirates after pirates stuff is getting worse in NW:noc:
I can tell she will play a major part in the war. I wonder what WG would about the sea kings.

Lol you just described Blackbeard, the new HQ must have been upgraded.
I think the marines will go against the WG during this war but idk lol just a theory.