-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, it's hard to understand the manga.
I think I understand why. One Piece is a bit different than Bleach and Naruto, and when you come to like those 2 series, it's harder to follow One Piece.

When I started reading One Piece, I had to change the way I viewed manga in order to like it :p

crcdbz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't like it not my thing. I guess it would be cool if you like pirates. I'm a huge anime fan and have seen over a hundred series. This is just one of those anime that your into or your not. I'm not going to say it sucks just because I don't like it. One Piece and Bleach are 2 of many that I don't like that many do and are seriously debated on whether their good or not. They probably wouldn't be long running series if they sucked so you either like em or not.

Maaggel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
9 episodes and you find it ok so far. Not bad. If you continue with it, it may be top 3 for you. You will start to notice a plot around episode 20ish(think 22). From there it gets much better. The animation will start to get better also after 40 or so episodes(2nd season starts). Also, there is a filler arc right before they enter the grandline. I would skip that one, it isn't the best. The other fillers are really good. Then the next two sagas are half way decent and comparable to Naruto at that point. After that, Sh!t gets real. Of course this is like 200+ episodes into the story at this point. There are so many plot twists and character development its insane. It gets out of the Bad guy appears, he is horrible, let's kick his ass, to well...., just watch it and find out.
Thanks :) Your post really made me deside! I'll keep at it and watch atleast till the grand line part :)

It's good. and if your an anime lover who has already watched it, you know that it's doing it for ya (most likely). But truthfully, those people that only dip a toe in anime (those that don't watch a bunch of animes) always seem the less taxed and most happy.
I've watched so many animes that I pretty much know what I'll like from the first few episodes..
But about a month ago I got my best friend to watch Naruto.. And at first he almost hated it.. and first after the "Great naruto bridge" ark he got to like it..
So It made me think that, so many people can't get it wrong hehe!..

The last few animes I've watched are series like
Clannad, Boku wa Tomodachi, Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru, Accel World, Sword art online, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Zero no Tsukaima, Inu x Boku SS, Shakugan no Shana, Toradora!
(I wrote all of them, so ppl can get inspiration if they need some short-great animes, hehe :) )

But after watching alot of different, shorter animes, I missed those long stories, where you can really get to love the characters :)