[Theory] One piece Theory : will Kaido die????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

i seen bunch of theories trying to explain reason behind Kaido's immortality :

some say kaido is immortal becuz big mom gave him a eternel soul...and this his debt to big mom...and others say someone used ope ope nomi evil fruit on him...

but problem is who said Kaido was immortal in first place????......imo KAIDO is just hard to kill...and he won't die that easily..so that don't mean he is immortal...

so here's my Theory :

i have 2 theories :

-theory 1 : Kaido will die :

unlike other theories that say Kaido is immortal...i believe that Kaido will die :)...

heared me??? yes Kaido will die!!!!..but why????...

to understand why let me give you another equivalnet kestion so you can undstand me well :

will Luffy finally kill someone in one piece Manga????..

see what i'm trying to get at now????..

Luffy will beat shit out of Kaido in death battle...when Kaido is about to die HE WILL THANK LUFFY FOR KILLING HIM...becuz he can finally meet his ex nakama whitebeard in heavens ...this is also chance for luffy to kill someone becuz odda received lot of kestions regarding this..

or kaido death could happen through other process : wich is noble end process...i mlean kaido might die sacrifying himself to protect something...wich means noble death that he always seeked..

You must be registered for see images

Theory 2 : Kaido will survive a imminent death..

in a scene kaido will be agoning but someone (trafalgar law and shopper) will save his life...kaido will get talknojutsued..and he will learn and understand meaning of Life...he will be a changed man in end...

now bigest kestion that asks itself :..

if kaido want to die ...why he jst not throw himself in sea?????..since he is evil fruit user..

i'll answer that in other thread :) ..

• Haha
Reactions: Erikhog