[Question] {One Piece} Sanji's Chivalry/Can he attack Woman?

Will Sanji Attack Woman if it's applied to his Chivalry?

• Yea

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nah, Not really.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NicholasAkatsumi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the New World, there will be formidable people/pirates who have tremendous power which the Straw-Hat Pirates will have to fight in the near future. right? And a Yonko by the name of Big Mom marked Luffy on her Hit-List, right? So how will Sanji Co-op with fighting a female? It is something I have been wondering since.

Now, He stated himself that no matter what condition he is, even if he is near death, he will never strike a woman.

You must be registered for see images

And, before that, he even stated that he will attack anyone who wasted food. Including children.

So, I have been thinking, and came up with this question... "If Sanji saw a Women who wasted food of any kind, Will Sanji still attack?"

Please, Share your thoughts!

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmmm ... he'll probably attack her.

When confronted about it, he'll claim that anyone that wastes food is less than human. Or she's not a lady. Or something.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Mam is questionable. Since she looks like King Kong, Sanji might not show affection towards her, like he previously did with Kalifa.
This, big mom is kinda ugly for sanji's taste but she's still a woman so tough one, and the other is a good question altough i think if a woman wastes food he still won't beat her.

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um, I reckon Zoro and Sanji will go up against Big Moms best fighters, Luffy and Law if they continue the alliance will be the ones up to fight her I bet. Or perhaps they will go against her as a massive team so he will do anything to protect Nami and Robin.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sanji vowed never to hit a women. He is only seen beating up males for wasting food.
didnt he battle a lady in a food competition? that would be considered wasting food?
Or was it a filler?

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would be very interesting to see his two most important idealogies clashing in a situation where he doesn't know what to do, it would definitely give Sanji some great character development. I hope it happens in the near future.