Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It hasn't been completely confirmed but we all know kid can control Metal,Steel,Iron so why didn't Oda allow him to completely shit on the Pacifista?

Also can Kuma really repel anything if he gets a chance to put his hands up? Such as a bloodlusted punch from WB.

How come WB quake was stopped by a steel wall? Yet completely put down Akainu.

How can other people even know Sugar DF ability since every time she uses it you completely forget about it/the person so there should be no logical reasons for outsiders to know her abilities.

Can Kuzan freeze objects with no physical form outside of water. Such as Smoke,Lighting,Fire etc.

How come Kuzan put his hands inside of water and was still able to use his ability? Also how did he fall into water and not drown?

BONUS- How did Ceasar gas affect Brooke and put him to sleep when he has no organs or anything else?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
We've never seen KID(His name is not Kidd, thank you for spelling it right) fight a Pacifsta. We saw him glare at one before it cut away. For all we know, he did shit on it.

So far, nothing suggests he can't.

The wall was noted to be very special. WB for all his strength was still susceptible to steel bullets and swords. Not all constructs of steel are made the same and are of the same strength.

Who says Sugar is the first person to eat the fruit? Others could have eaten before her, and when knocked out, their victims returned, and people recorded the effects after that.

Possibly.

Devil Fruit users only lose the ability to control their bodies and their powers when at least half of their bodies are submerged.

Brook's body still functions like a human's. So he still eats, poops, sleeps, sees, hears, tastes, smells, etc. Logically then, he still breathes.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1-His magnetic power can be overcome just as fujitouras gravity can

2-Not if it's haki coated. But yeah, most attacks without haki get repelled.(I say most because there are peopld like Black beard who can without haki)

3-when did that happen tbh?

4-People who witness it, Devilfruit books, Previous users...

5-Not fire but the other two can be. Fire and ice would just end up with evaporation assuming they are used at similar quantities.

6-Touching sea water itself doesn't nullify the ability, it only weakens the user luffy was still stretching in arlong park despite being almost fully under sea water. Plus it usually requires ones knees to be covered for the effect to happen.

Bonus-If brook can eat and shit then he can most likely be affected by poison.

Last edited:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can other people even know Sugar DF ability since every time she uses it you completely forget about it/the person so there should be no logical reasons for outsiders to know her abilities.

Literally all she has to do is tell people.. lol

Doflamingo and crew would want to know how well of an asset she could be.. so she would simply inform people of what her DF does.

Simple.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>If kuma had some seastones made into his metal armor then kidd's power is useless.

>kuma can repel anything but if you are powerful enough you can withstand or return the repelling force.

>No matter how powerful whitebeard's quakes are, seastone will still stop it. That's why an island that has more density than a still piece was able to withstand whitebeard's quakes. I'm surprised he bent it

>Yes, kuzan can. He can freeze air too but given fires element it can melt ice too. So it depends how much firepower Kuzan is emitting.

>You can still use your fruit powers when in salt water, it just weakens you greatly. His logia intangibility goes down completely though.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
>If kuma had some seastones made into his metal armor then kidd's power is useless.
This isn't necessarily true. Law's powers affected Seastone multiple times, so Kid should still be able to affect a Pacifista even if it's infused with Seastone. Law's powers also affected water, and it was stated Seastone works by radiating the same energy as the sea, which is just further proof that DF powers can work on Seastone.

>kuma can repel anything but if you are powerful enough you can withstand or return the repelling force.
This is pure conjecture.

>You can still use your fruit powers when in salt water, it just weakens you greatly. His logia intangibility goes down completely though.
No you can't. If more than half of your body is submerged under any kind of water, you feel weak and you can't control your DF abilities whatsoever.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It hasn't been completely confirmed but we all know kid can control Metal,Steel,Iron so why didn't Oda allow him to completely shit on the Pacifista?

Also can Kuma really repel anything if he gets a chance to put his hands up? Such as a bloodlusted punch from WB.

How come WB quake was stopped by a steel wall? Yet completely put down Akainu.

Can Kuzan freeze objects with no physical form outside of water. Such as Smoke,Lighting,Fire etc.

How come Kuzan put his hands inside of water and was still able to use his ability? Also how did he fall into water and not drown?

BONUS- How did Ceasar gas affect Brooke and put him to sleep when he has no organs or anything else?
There are non magnetic metals for what it's worth.

That's what the manga says so until it says or shows otherwise, yes.

Vibranium? Idk.

She told people personally who told people who told people and so on. Then she would have to become a toy for that knowledge to ever go away.?

I would say yes to smoke and fire maybe not lightning. Probably would depend on the object and the power level difference between them.

Maybe because the majority of his body wasn't in water he could control it enough? You only lose control of your powers in water, they are still active.

Brooks part of the weak trio and took the chance to sit out.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't necessarily true. Law's powers affected Seastone multiple times, so Kid should still be able to affect a Pacifista even if it's infused with Seastone. Law's powers also affected water, and it was stated Seastone works by radiating the same energy as the sea, which is just further proof that DF powers can work on Seastone.
Don't recall any of that happening.

This is pure conjecture.
Positive that it happened some point in the manga if not anime.

No you can't. If more than half of your body is submerged under any kind of water, you feel weak and you can't control your DF abilities whatsoever.
You must be registered for see images

Can you actually go out of your way to stop pushing your ideals on everyone in this base? You're the only one that's being this annoying.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Don't recall any of that happening.
Law makes the battleship of G-5 float into the air, along with the water. Aside from making the water float, the bottom of Marine battleships were stated to be lined with Seastone[note that Law calls it a battleship ]. He also cut Smoker and Tashigi's chains.

Coby confirms here that Seastone is lined onto the ships, and it emits the same energy as the sea.

And then Luffy happened.
When? This is the only time Luffy hit Kuma's paws during their fight

This isn't half of Luffy's body.

He says you can struggle to use your powers, but it won't do much when you're submerged.

Can you actually go out of your way to stop pushing your ideals on everyone in this base? You're the only one that's being this annoying.
Stop being wrong

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law makes the battleship of G-5 float into the air, along with the water. Aside from making the water float, the bottom of Marine battleships were stated to be lined with Seastone[note that Law calls it a battleship ]. He also cut Smoker and Tashigi's chains.

Coby confirms here that Seastone is lined onto the ships, and it emits the same energy as the sea.
I already said that you can use your devil fruit in water but as for the seastone part the whole entire ship itself is not made of seastone. So being able wooden part of the ship (which makes up more than half of it) will be under Law's manipulation as well.

Where is the scan of Law cutting smoker's chains? Because he couldn't even cut smoker's seastone jitte.

When? This is the only time Luffy hit Kuma's paws during their fight

This scene is what I was referring to.

This isn't half of Luffy's body.

He says you can struggle to use your powers, but it won't do much when you're submerged.

Stop being wrong

I just said that they can use their power but they'll be greatly weakened. Nothing I said here was wrong.
You're not even right and you're still talking.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I already said that you can use your devil fruit in water but as for the seastone part the whole entire ship itself is not made of seastone. So being able wooden part of the ship (which makes up more than half of it) will be under Law's manipulation as well.
This just proves my point further. If Law can partially affect a ship that has seastone built into it by affecting the parts that are wood, then NOTHING stops Kid from partially affecting a Pacifista by control the parts that are metal.

Also, Law cut that very ship in half clean through the middle, meaning he cut through the Seastone that lines the bottom of it.

Also, why'd you ignore the fact that Law made the water float, which proves his powers would work on Seastone?

Where is the scan of Law cutting smoker's chains? Because he couldn't even cut smoker's seastone jitte.
How else do you think he got the chains off? He doesn't have keys.

This scene is what I was referring to.
I don't really understand what's being shown there. It still remains that the scan I linked is the only time Luffy hit Kuma's paws, and the repel wasn't resisted whatsoever.

I just said that they can use their power but they'll be greatly weakened. Nothing I said here was wrong.
You're not even right and you're still talking.
[/QUOTE]
Nope, they CAN'T use their powers when they're submerged too far. Luffy was only able to use his powers because the bubble stopped his body from being in direct contact with the water. Part of your arm isn't enough to cut your powers off. You're insinuating completely being underwater would still allow a DF user to use their abilities.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This just proves my point further. If Law can partially affect a ship that has seastone built into it by affecting the parts that are wood, then NOTHING stops Kid from partially affecting a Pacifista by control the parts that are metal.

Also, Law cut that very ship in half clean through the middle, meaning he cut through the Seastone that lines the bottom of it.

Also, why'd you ignore the fact that Law made the water float, which proves his powers would work on Seastone?
He's controlling the huge structure of ship. The little pieces/lines of seastone that you find in the ship does not make up for the whole thing that doesn't. As suppose to Kuma who's entire metal structure that could be seastone, factor in what other material that is combined with the seastone.
Like kidd for an example. He controls metals in the muskets but the wooden barrel and butt of the muskets don't stop him from repelling and attracting the rifle. Same thing with kidd manipulating a warship. Luffy crushed a warship with gear 3 but can't throw a punch when pinned by a seatsone jitte.

As for the water part I already said that you can use your devil fruit if you bothered to read what I said properly. Water weakens you on contact but it's only seastones that negate devil fruit power.
How else do you think he got the chains off? He doesn't have keys.

I don't really understand what's being shown there. It still remains that the scan I linked is the only time Luffy hit Kuma's paws, and the repel wasn't resisted whatsoever.
It shows Kuma blocking luffy's punch but he wasn't repelled in a different direction like all the others. It could be an anime thing.
Nope, they CAN'T use their powers when they're submerged too far. Luffy was only able to use his powers because the bubble stopped his body from being in direct contact with the water. Part of your arm isn't enough to cut your powers off. You're insinuating completely being underwater would still allow a DF user to use their abilities.
Luffy's arm was in water and out of the bubble :|
Even here...
Being submerged in water is being underwater.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He's controlling the huge structure of ship. The little pieces/lines of seastone that you find in the ship does not make up for the whole thing that doesn't. As suppose to Kuma who's entire metal structure that could be seastone, factor in what other material that is combined with the seastone.
You don't even know what Seastone is. Seastone is a rock. It's literally stone that comes from the sea. Pacifista's bodies, and by extension Kuma, aren't made entirely of metal either. They're humans that have metal parts built onto and into their bodies. If Seastone is built in as well, Kid can still manipulate the metal parts.

Like kidd for an example. He controls metals in the muskets but the wooden barrel and butt of the muskets don't stop him from repelling and attracting the rifle. Same thing with kidd manipulating a warship. Luffy crushed a warship with gear 3 but can't throw a punch when pinned by a seatsone jitte.
None of this really matters because Law's powers directly affected Seastone by cutting through it when he cut all the way through the bottom of the ship, which is lined entirely with Seastone. The fact that he made water float shows his powers can affect Seastone, so there's no reason Kid's wouldn't work on something that has something with Seastone built into it.

If DF powers couldn't affect Seastone, the water wouldn't have floated, and Law's cut would have stopped at the Seastone lining the bottom of the ship instead of going clean through.

As for the water part I already said that you can use your devil fruit if you bothered to read what I said properly. Water weakens you on contact but it's only seastones that negate devil fruit power.
This isn't what you said. You said, and I quote:
You tried to imply that having Seastone mixed into the body would prevent Kid's powers from affecting it. You said it'd be useless if Seastone was present in the body. Law's powers affecting water and Seastone show that this isn't true.

It shows Kuma blocking luffy's punch but he wasn't repelled in a different direction like all the others. It could be an anime thing.
It was an anime thing. Cuz like I said, the page I linked is the only one where Luffy's punch actually touches Kuma's paw.

Luffy's arm was in water and out of the bubble :|
Even here...
Being submerged in water is being underwater.
What part of "an arm or leg alone isn't enough" was unclear to you?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't even know what Seastone is. Seastone is a rock. It's literally stone that comes from the sea. Pacifista's bodies, and by extension Kuma, aren't made entirely of metal either. They're humans that have metal parts built onto and into their bodies. If Seastone is built in as well, Kid can still manipulate the metal parts.
Seastone material that is made in combat are made out of metal. That includes handcuffs, bullets, and pacifista. If the pacifista parts are part humans then the artificial parts that have seastone in it would be the metal part.
But looking back at the manga now, the pascifista was not made from seastone parts at all.

None of this really matters because Law's powers directly affected Seastone by cutting through it when he cut all the way through the bottom of the ship, which is lined entirely with Seastone. The fact that he made water float shows his powers can affect Seastone, so there's no reason Kid's wouldn't work on something that has something with Seastone built into it.
Water itself is not seastone otherwise crocodile, luffy, kuzan, and many more would be unable to use their powers. Seastone takes away power completely (marco in seastone cuffs) while water just weakens you.
You don't even know if which part of the ships are covered in seastone. So don't assume he can cut any seastone especially when he can't even cut smoker's jitte.
If DF powers couldn't affect Seastone, the water wouldn't have floated, and Law's cut would have stopped at the Seastone lining the bottom of the ship instead of going clean through.
water is not seastone, cut the childish antics.

This isn't what you said. You said, and I quote:

You tried to imply that having Seastone mixed into the body would prevent Kid's powers from affecting it. You said it'd be useless if Seastone was present in the body. Law's powers affecting water and Seastone show that this isn't true.
Seastone is not water and Law did not cut seastone. That's absurd.

What part of "an arm or leg alone isn't enough" was unclear to you?
The speculation part. They said that when their whole body is submerged underwater then they would struggle to move and use their power but it won't do much. So they can still use it but not by much is all.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Seastone material that is made in combat are made out of metal. That includes handcuffs, bullets, and pacifista. If the pacifista parts are part humans then the artificial parts that have seastone in it would be the metal part.
But looking back at the manga now, the pascifista was not made from seastone parts at all.
Where was it stated that the Seastone used to make bullets and handcuffs and shit were a kind of metal?

Water itself is not seastone otherwise crocodile, luffy, kuzan, and many more would be unable to use their powers.
It was stated that Seastone works by emitting the same energy as the sea. That means the effects of Seastone are the same as the effect of the sea, and vice versa. Whatever Seastone does, the Sea does.

Seastone takes away power completely (marco in seastone cuffs) while water just weakens you.
You don't even know if which part of the ships are covered in seastone. So don't assume he can cut any seastone especially when he can't even cut smoker's jitte.
It was explicitly stated that the bottoms of the ship are lined with Seastone, so yes, we DO know. It's not assumption, it's a stated fact.

Law's slashes didn't cut Smoker's Jitte because Smoker deflected the slash, causing other things to be cut instead. It's shown here when Smoker deflects Law's swing, and it causes stuff behind Law to be cut

By the way, only the tip of Smoker's Jitte is made of seastone.

water is not seastone, cut the childish antics.
They work the same. Luffy says here it's the same as though as he's fallen into the ocean(Smoker also confirms here that Seastone is, in fact, stone and not metal).

Smoker says it emits the same wavelength of energy as the sea, and is the ocean in solid form.

Coby says the same thing in the scan I posted prior where he explained the bottom of the ships are lined with Seastone.

Seastone is not water and Law did not cut seastone. That's absurd.
Manga disagrees with you, as Smoker clearly says it has the same energy as the sea and works like the ocean in solid form.

The speculation part. They said that when their whole body is submerged underwater then they would struggle to move and use their power but it won't do much. So they can still use it but not by much is all.
Wrong. Oda said they can TRY TO STRUGGLE, but it wouldn't do much good.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where was it stated that the Seastone used to make bullets and handcuffs and shit were a kind of metal?
What kind of question is that? I guess the metal chains on seastone cuffs don't mean anything does it? Or the fact that all bullets that come out of handguns and muskets are all metal.

It was stated that Seastone works by emitting the same energy as the sea. That means the effects of Seastone are the same as the effect of the sea, and vice versa. Whatever Seastone does, the Sea does.
No it absolutely doesn't that is not. Seastones drain devil fruit uses preventing users to use their devil fruit powers. The sea does not prevent you from using your powers. Horrid speculation I'm reading here.

It was explicitly stated that the bottoms of the ship are lined with Seastone, so yes, we DO know. It's not assumption, it's a stated fact.
You make a claim then show me where.

Law's slashes didn't cut Smoker's Jitte because Smoker deflected the slash, causing other things to be cut instead. It's shown here when Smoker deflects Law's swing, and it causes stuff behind Law to be cut
They clash together. Solid objects that makes contact with Law's sword in room gets cut unless you have powerful haki or seastone.

By the way, only the tip of Smoker's Jitte is made of seastone.
I know.

They work the same. Luffy says here it's the same as though as he's fallen into the ocean(Smoker also confirms here that Seastone is, in fact, stone and not metal).

Smoker says it emits the same wavelength of energy as the sea, and is the ocean in solid form.
Zoro said that the metal bars are made steel/metal because he wasn't able to cut it then. Zoro can actually cut stone so no. The material they meld together is metal.

Coby says the same thing in the scan I posted prior where he explained the bottom of the ships are lined with Seastone.
Yes they are lined with seastones but the whole ship is not mad up of seastones. It's still wooden and luffy was still able to break one. DF still works on those lined worships. I already clarified this with the Kidd and wood part of the musket example.

Manga disagrees with you, as Smoker clearly says it has the same energy as the sea and works like the ocean in solid form.
Seastone is not water. Otherwise nobody would be using their powers when soaked or touching water.

Wrong. Oda said they can TRY TO STRUGGLE, but it wouldn't do much good.
WRONG.