one piece opening

abdulmanjoo1

Member
194 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
194
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hey guys best anime song checkout one piece opening 17
[video=youtube;WBmBJzc7IcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBmBJzc7IcE[/video]
 

Mypower

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,215 posts 555 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
7,215
Reaction score
555
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope they change it. It's been playing for like 30+ episodes already.
 

Kyoto Samurai

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,571 posts 444 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
5,571
Reaction score
444
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
we go played for 1+years
 

Olorin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,754 posts 782 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
10,754
Reaction score
782
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My fav songs are opening 1, 14 and 16

PS and Kokoro No Chizuru but I have no idea what number that one is
 

TRE MERCER

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,251 posts 487 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2014
Messages
13,251
Reaction score
487
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You realize thi opening is beyond old and we've seen it atleast 30x?
 

Schɛrzσ

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,965 posts 335 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
335
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like the song, but for me, 'We Are' will always be number 1 of OP opening songs.
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Honestly I'm not a big fan of this one.
 
Top