[Discussion] One piece movies

Out of one piece movies 1-7, which is your favorite?

• One piece: the movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • movie 2: clockwork island adventure

• movie 3:chopper's kingdom on the island of strange animals

• movie 4: dead end adventure

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • movie 5: curse of the sacred sword

• movie 6: Baron Omatsuri and the secret island

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • movie 7:The Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle

• I haven't watched movies 1-7

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A while ago I posted a thread asking whether or not I should watch the older one piece movies/the ones I hadn't already watched. Out of the 11 comments, 5 said "yes, watch them." One guy was neutral, another said "no, they're crap." One person recommended the luffy special, since I stated I hadn't watched that. The last person explained that he hadn't appreciated them the first time around, but enjoyed them after watching a second time. Two guys said "#6 is great." Of those two, one of them recommended movies 4-7, while stating that the first three are crap.
I completely agree with him, even though I dont plan on watching the first movie after seeing movies 2 and 3. 4-7 were wonderful. Of those four, I loved number six the most (it was kind of scary though...:sweat:) and number 7 the least. The part near the end of the fourth movie where Luffy cried that small waterfall, and the part in the fifth movie where he and Usopp announced that they were geniuses and started cheering were freaking hilarious. XD
I still have not watched the luffy special, or the 3D mugiwara chase.
Anyway, out of the old movies, for those of you who haven't watched them, I would definitely reccomend number 6. It's very, very good.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sweet, I just started watching One Piece, and I'm at around episode 100, so I think I'll start watching the movies after I get to episode 300ish

OT: Thanks for the recommendation!

FranklinGTAV

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes , i know that it's very good ... but the animation , i really hate it.

since you asked of which movies you should see , you should watch strong world and film z.

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Movie Z could actually fit in the One Piece time period pretty good for anime Movie standards comparing to Naruto nd Dragon Ball Z Movies
Yeah the Naruto movies don't seem to fit in anywhere in the series. I dunno about the dragonball z movies, didn't watch them. I'm sort of thinking about going to see the new dbz film that I've been seeing commercials for on toonami, but I dunno.

IMO all movies were bad except Z and Strong World, although I wouldnt call those 2 good either.
Do you not like the episode of specials? I loved the nami, chopper, and merry ones. Or do you not count those as movies?

yes , i know that it's very good ... but the animation , i really hate it.

since you asked of which movies you should see , you should watch strong world and film z.
I already did. I loved them. The animation is amazing. My little sister, who has only watched the first season so far, was blown away by the animation. I bought strong world and am trying to find a north american release of Z that isn't blu-ray, since I don't have a blu-ray player.

Nothing beats Z U___U
Hey! You replied to my other thread. Yeah, Z is cool. I want to buy it...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Movie 4 with the acrobat guy was cool. Easily the best out of this list.

The alternative animated one with the flower and the giant goldfish was good too. Can't remember the name.

[video=youtube;KCN2vN8k5dQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCN2vN8k5dQ[/video]

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Movie 4 with the acrobat guy was cool. Easily the best out of this list.

The alternative animated one with the flower and the giant goldfish was good too. Can't remember the name.

[video=youtube;KCN2vN8k5dQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCN2vN8k5dQ[/video]
That's the sixth one, baron omatsuri and the secret island