Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is a preview for the upcoming One Piece movie "Mugiwara Chase"
It will be in "3D". I know only 4 words Japanese so I didn't get the whole story. It apears that this will be more something as an experiment/showcasing of the 3D element in anime. Obviously the movie is about Luffy who lost his Strawhat and he has to chase it to get it back and along the way he faces many dangers.. In the preview Brook will tour you around on the Thousand Sunny.

Roll the clip !

Discuss about what you think about this 3D development

Reactions: ~Tempa E~

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dunno why but ild rather have the film in the normal anime stile it just makes everything much more interesting.
Damn the sunny looks like a good place to live XD

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some things look nice like those arms robin pops out to catch the books. But it does have some sort of game feel to it. Doesn't feel right. I don't think you can create the same kind of effects with a computer as with a pen. It looks too clean, it looks "better" 3D but i don't have the impression of speed. Like a swordslash of Zoro when it's drawn it gets kinda streched to give you the impression like your eyes are to slow but here it's HQ no trails. Looks weak. nonetheless let them try just once. Otherwise we would still be in the stone age but don't screw up the regular anime :p

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's just different. If that style was what we saw from the start, traditional anime would look wierd. Sadly, I doubt I will ever get to see this in 3D, as I live in the US.