707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

''Mugiwara Chase'' (RAW)
One Piece Movie 11 Discussion

Discuss One Piece Movie 11 here and rate this movie.

Please remember to rate this movie!

Details: The movie is not subbed, but there will probably be a subbed file released soon. (like a .ass file). It is more like an OVA, since it is only 30 minutes long. There is not a lot of talking in the movie because it's more a demonstration of 3D anime. Lot's of flying, and swinging and stuff. So it's pretty understandable even if you aren't Japanese. About 250MB.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why Raw >.< I would have wasted my Bandwith.
Not a lot of talking in the movie, pretty understandable plot. Boy loses his hat and chases it with fancy 3d moves. You know how long subbing can take. The normal movies first have to be released on DVD. I think i've read that some people are going to give it a shot since there won't be an episode this week. In any case i will post the subtitled version here when it comes out. Besides it's only 250MB for a fun little movie, can't do any harm.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said before, I hate the visuals. Zoro looks ugly and not at all sexy, the same with every other character. I dislike this and I hope they bring back the technology of Movie 10.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said before, I hate the visuals. Zoro looks ugly and not at all sexy, the same with every other character. I dislike this and I hope they bring back the technology of Movie 10.
Yay technology of the pencil !

I agree that the charachters look weird and round, it's like their too perfect or atleast something is off can't really put my finger on it. What i did like was all the other effects like Luffy's swinging scenes, explosions, Robin's hands, and the "camera".

This was more shot like "point of view" and given the impression that you're on Luffy's shoulder. While in flat anime you're always watching more from a bird's eye view or just from the side.

I can't be bothered with this movie. I liked the moving animation, the characthers were meh. But it's obvious that this wasn't supposed to be a movie but more some kind of a tribute/demonstration kinda thing. I like that they try different stuff once in a while. Or else we still had to read One Piece from a cavewall.

MantoraSama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for one think the third person view fits beat with One Piece animation.

@Lili: That is the first time I have heard anyone comment on Zoro like that.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And

EDIT: Added subtitles. It is a .srt file so to make them work name the file exactly the same as your videofile. In most cases players like VLC Media Player plays the sub automatically. Otherwise switch them on at the (video)options.

Credits for the subtitles go to from Arlong Park Forums.

They are fanmade but they work perfectly with the torrent file from the original post. I just watched the movie again WITH subs :D