and confirmed by Redon

You must be registered for see images

* 제목 "무사도라는 것은 죽음에서 발견할지니"

* 카이도와의 짧은 회상과 함께 킹 패배

* 지하 무기고의 앞을 지키고 있는 건 롯키(六鬼).. (이미지)

야마토의 부탁에 따라 "후가"가 "롯키"를 공격

* 키쿠와 킨에몬이 쓰러진 곳에서 적들의 공격에 분투하는 우솝..

이조가 이를 도와주러 나타나고 우솝은 킨에몬과 키쿠를 데리고 도주.

* 라이조와 후쿠로쿠주는 각자가 건 속박술법(金縛りの術)에 서로 걸려서 꼼짝을 못함.

* 잔키(三鬼)와 드레이크는 CP0에게 쓰러지고 아푸, 인비는 도주.

* CP0끼리의 통화에서 만에 하나 신세대가 사황에게 승리하는 일이 생기면

대대적인 뉴스가 될 거고 앞으로 몇 분이 시대의 방향을 가른다는 이야기..

* 서로 치열하게 싸우는 카이도 v.s 루피로 전환

루피는 카이도의 방망이에, 카이도는 루피의 고무고무 괴조총을 맞고 서로 쓰러짐.

그리고 웃으면서 일어나는 둘.

루피 : 재밌어지는데!!

카이도 : 나도다!!!

* 휴재 표시 없음..

어제 쏘스랑 연락이 안 됐음.

- Chapter 1,036: "The way of the samurai is to find a place to die."
- King is defeated, but first we see a little flashback of him with Kaidou.
- Rokki (the Numbers 6) is the guardian of the arsenal door (the one we see in the image).
- Yamato asks Fuuga to attack Rokki.
- Usopp attacks various enemies while defending Kinemon and Kiku.
- Izou appears to help him while Usopp leaves with Kinemon and Kiku.
- Raizou and Fukurokuju have trapped each other with techniques that do not allow them to move.
- The Numbers Zanki and X Drake have been defeated by CP0.
- Apoo and the Numbers Inbi escape.
- CP0 says that if the pirates of the new generation are able to defeat the Yonkou, this will determine the course the world is taking.
- Kaidou and Luffy continue fighting.
- Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo, but Luffy manages to give him a strong punch and they both fall.

- Then both of them get up and laughing.
- Luffy : "This is getting fun !!"
- Kaido : "Same here !!!"

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full summary, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Chapter 1,036: “The way of Bushidō is found in death”

In the Color Spread, Straw Hat Pirates are playing on snowy houses.

Chapter starts where the previous one ended. King has lost part of his right wing and his sword is broken, he has also suffered a deep cut on his torso. Zoro is behind him in the air, black lightings still come out of his swords. King's eyes are rolling and a lot of blood is gushing out of his torso.

As he loses consciousness, King remembers a conversation he had with Kaidou years ago.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah..."

King: "Ka... Kaidou-san..."

A little flashback begins that takes place a few years after Kaidou and King met. They are both drinking and talking in a room. King is bit older than we saw in the previous flashback and he is already wearing his black suit (although he is not wearing the mask as they speak). Kaidou still doesn't have his mustache, so this flashback is before they reached Wanokuni.

Kaidou: "Do you still think that?
King...!!
You still think I'm “Joy Boy”!!
Do you really think the world I will create
is the kind of world you want!? Worororo."

King: "Legend is legend...
At this point, I don't really care... I have my life now thanks to you.
Just continue being the “strongest”...!!
And I won't lose
until I make you the “King of the Pirates”!!"

King's flashback ends, he completely loses consciousness. Zoro also remembers his words to Luffy when Mihawk defeated him at the Baratie.

Zoro: "From now to the day I beat him to become the greatest swordsman,
I WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!!
Got a problem with that,
King of the Pirates!!"

Luffy: "Shishishishi!!
Not at all!!!"

Zoro prepares to return to Onigashima. Black lightings and smoke continue to come out of his swords.

Zoro: "If I have to be then so be it.
I will become
the King of Hell!!!"

Zoro uses a powerful attack in the air to propel himself towards the island. King continues to fall unconscious far from Onigashima.

[Rightbrain Tower, battle outside the Dome.]
[Winner: Zoro.]

A Mary woman (that ate a bird Smile) flies over the area and sees how Zoro lands on the island after his battle against King. The woman informs of the situation to other Marys that is with a member of CP0.

Bao Huang: "...
... King has been defeated...!!"

CP0: "Really...!!?
So they have defeated the “Ookanban” and the “Tobiroppo”.
This doesn't look good.
Well, there is still... something that can make these victories useless.
There are still 2 monsters left...!!"

As the CP0 member says this, we see Big Mom is still fighting Law and Kid. Big Mom's hair is on fire (like in Whole Cake Island) and she is throwing at them the steel beams that she transformed into homies.

Narrator gives us a little review of what is happening in some places of Onigashima. We see that Momonosuke is still pulling Kaidou's “flame clouds”. We see in a strip what would happen if Onigashima crashes with “Flower Capital” and all the bombs in the weapon room explode. That is why Momonosuke continues trying to stop the island, to save the lives of tens of thousands of people.

On the other hand, we see that the giant fire youkai is already very close to the weapon room. Yamato finally manages to go down to the floor where the weapon room is, but when he arrives, he sees that the door of the weapon room is guarded by Rokki (Numbers 6). Rokki is sleeping sitting in front of the door, he has a spiked mace as a weapon.

Yamato talks to Fuuga.

Yamato: "I don't have time to defeat him and steal the key!!
Please Fuuga!!"

Fuuga: "Fuuuuuga!!"

Fuuga runs towards Rokki and charges him against the door. The attack is so strong that the weapon room door is smashed and Yamato manages to pass.

Yamato: "Great!!
Thanks Fuuga!!
Keep stopping Rokki!! "

Fuuga: "Fugaaaa!!"

Rokki: "Rorokki!!"

Cut to the attic between the 1st floor and 2nd floor of the castle. Usopp is fighting to protect Kinemon and Kiku.

Usopp: "“Dokuro Bakuhatsu Sou”~~~!!"

Kaidou's subordinates: "Gyaa~~~
They are the samurai of the Red Scabbards and a member of the “Straw Hat Pirates”."

Usopp: "Aaaaaaah~~~!!
I'm going to die!!
There are enemies and flames everywhere!!!"

Kaidou's subordinates: "His head costs 200,000,000!!"

Kinemon and Kiku talk to Usopp.

Kinemon: "U... Usopp-dono, just leave me here and save Kiku."

Kiku: "No, Kin-sama... I'm beyond saving."

Usopp yells them very angry and in a sarcastic tone.

Usopp: "OK!! I'll leave both of you just as you want then!!
If I do that then why the hell am I here in the first place!!! Why do you samurais always want to die!!!"

Kinemon and Kiku: "...!!"

Usopp: "What's with all this dignity and harakiri stuff!!
I don't like your culture at all!!
I always choose to live no matter how bad I may look!!!
Even if it is frowned upon!! Live!! Live!!
I've survived, that's why I'm here!!!"

Kiku: "...!!"

Kinemon: "Usopp-dono...!!"

Kaidou's subordinates attack Usopp, but suddenly someone shows up to help him.

Izou: "I agree with you!!!
Get down!!"

Izou jumps right in front of Usopp (who bends down as Izou requested him) and shoots in a circle at all of Kaidou's subordinates who were attacking Usopp.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Why... is this guy here!?"
A former Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates!?
Izou!!!
Marco was also in the Live Floor... What's going on!? "

Usopp gets up and thanks Izou.

Usopp: "Uaaaah!!
Who are you!?
Thanks!!"

Kinemon: "...Izou."

Izou walks up to Kiku and talks to her.

Kiku: "Brother... I..."

Izou: "Don't talk.
There will be time to talk soon."

Kiku: "...!!"

Izou takes off the upper part of his kimono, we can see the “Kouzuki Clan” shield on his back.

Izou: "Live!! You have to do it
if you really believe in “Straw Hat Luffy”!!"

Izou starts shooting at Kaidou's subordinates while he talks to Usopp.

Izou: "I leave them in your hands!! “God Usopp”!!"

Usopp is surprised at Izou's words, but at the same time he feels very flattered. Usopp answers him as he leaves the area with Kinemon and Kiku.

Usopp: "Eeeeh!? Do you know me!?
OK, I will take care of them!! Let's go Hamlet!!"

Hamlet: "Yes!!"

Cut to the 3rd floor of the castle, battle between Raizou and Fukurokuju continues. Both are facing each other but they cannot move becouse they put binding curses on each other that immobilize them. The floor is on fire.

Fukurokuju: "Release me from your “paralysis technique”!!"

Raizou: "Hah... Hah...
You first...!!"

We see that the noose that Raizou wears on his back begins to burn.

Fukurokuju: "It seems that luck is with me!!
You started to burn first.
Your “death” will free me from your technique!!"

Raizou: "I am Oden-sama's servant!!
A fire like this is nothing to me!!"

Cut to the “treasure room” on the 2nd floor. Orochi is lying on the ground thinking while Komurasaki plays the samisen.

Orochi: "I don't know if this is a dream or the reality...
Fukurokuju is late!! If we don't escape soon this island will blow up."

Komurasaki: "What's wrong?"

Orochi: "Ahh... It's nothing.
Komurasaki! Play that song!!
My favorite song."

Komurasaki: "Of course."

Cut to the 2nd floor of the basement, there Apoo and Inbi are running away from someone.

Apoo: "Sorry Zanki!!
Goodbye Drake!!"

One of the CP0 members hits hard Zanki and defeates him. CP0 boss (who has blood on his face) has also defeated X Drake, who is unconscious at his feet.

CP0 boss: "This isn't easy...!!
Just as expected..."

CP0 member: "Apoo escaped..."

Their Den Den Mushi starts ringing, the third CP0 member contacts them.

CP0 member: "Have you already caught Nico Robin...?"

CP0 boss: "We are working on it."

CP0 member: "You must hurry, we have to leave this castle soon.
“Ookanban” has been defeated!!
If it turns out that the “New Generation” wins this battle,
this could add fuel to the “events” that already are occuring across the world.
What will happen in this next few minutes,
will determine the new era...!!"

While the CP0 member says this, we see Sanji (his left eyebrow has returned to normal), Killer, Bepo, Zoro, Law, Big Mom and Kid. CP0 boss replies him.

CP0 boss: "... It's true.
But...
this is as far as humans can go..."

Cut to the roof of Onigashima's castle. The clashes of Luffy and Kaidou attacks with Color of the Supreme King Haki continue to rumble.

Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no~~~"

Luffy tries to attack Kaidou with a punch, but Kaidou hits him first with his kanabo. Luffy recovers and stretches out his right arm.

Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no~~~"

Luffy, still with his right arm outstretched, tries to kick Kaidou but he stops the kick with his kanabo. Then Kaidou hits Luffy's head with his kanabo (although the attack doesn't touch Luffy's head). But Luffy doesn't give up.

Luffy: "“Roc Gun” (怪鳥銃 (ロック ガン))!!!"

Luffy punches Kaidou's face with his inflated right arm that he stretched out. Both fall down to the ground but they get up panting.

Luffy: "Hah... Hah..."

Kaidou: "Worororo.
Zeh... Zeh..."

Luffy: "Hahahahahaha...!!"

Kaidou: "Hah... Hah...!!"

Luffy and Kaidou look at each other smiling and confident.

Luffy: "Hah... Hah...
This is getting fun!! "

Kaidou: "Same for me!!!"

End of chapter. Jump break next week.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Brief summary thanks to Redon from AP forums

Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".

- The Japanese name is “酒 龍 八卦” which would roughly translate as “Eight Trigrams Dragon Sake”. It is a variant of Kaidou's Raimei Hakke (Eight Trigrams Thunder).

- The end of the festival is approaching in the "Capital of Flowers".

- Luffy Vs. Kaidou.

- Kaidou drinks sake during the battle.

- The "Shuron Hakke" seems to be a drunken Kaidou technique.

- Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: sad, crying and angry.

- Kaidou: "“ Gundari: Ryuseigun ”!!!"

- Luffy: "" Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling "!!!"

- We went to the "Castle of Pangea" in "Mary Geoise".

- The "Gorousei" talks about catching Nico Robin.

- We see Government warships near Wanokuni.

- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they see a shadow.

- The "Gorousei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.

- The "Gorousei" ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its true name. (It's not the gomu gomu no mi according to the leaker)

- The shadow at the end is Zunesha's who is standing right behind the WG's fleet

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Detailed summary and raws for this chapter next Thursday

English scans for this chapter next Friday

Scans for 1038 will release on 28th Jan.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RAWS
Full summary, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forum.

Chapter 1,039: “Key Performer”

In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.

Chapter starts in the sky over Wanokuni. Momonosuke is grabbing the “Flame Clouds” surrounding Onigashima island and is pulling them. Little by little, Momonosuke is moving Onigashima away from the “Flower Capital”.

Momonosuke: "I'm doing it...!! I'm moving the island. Little by little I'm moving it away from the city...!! I won't let something like this... falls on the capital~~~~~~!!!"

Suddenly, Momonosuke hears something.

Momonosuke: "Huh? Has someone called me?"

Cut to the Live Floor, right after Kid's attack on Big Mom from last chapter. Kaidou's subordinates can't believe they managed to attack Big Mom like that. Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates are euphoric for Kid and Law attacks. Big Mom wakes up in pain.

Big Mom: "... Ueeh!!"

Kid: "Hah, hah. It worked, damn old hag...!!"

Law teleports to the metal bull created by Kid and talks to him.

Law: "Hey... Eustass-ya...!! That's the second time you've done it!! After my big attack... You go and do a flashier one that seems the winning attack...!! I'm not your fucking support artist!!"

Kid: "What's that got to do with me!!! Stop saying stupid things!!"

Law: "If you think that, then next time you should attack first. Then I can finish her off myself."

Kid: "Don't give me instructions!!! It will be my special attack the one that will finish off that old hag!!"

Law: "Um... After a bull... A hippopotamus? Or an elephant?"

Kid: "Shut up!! Do you really think I'm going to reveal the trump card that I have in my sleeve!!"

As Kid and Law argue, Big Mom stands up. We see that something has happened to Big Mom's right arm.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Look at Big Mom's bones!!"

Big Mom's radius and ulna have been broken and she can't move her hand.

Big Mom: "A shockwave attack from the inside... My ribs are wrecked too...!!! Trafalgar's techniques are pretty dangerous...!!"

Big Mom creates a sphere with Soru Soru no Mi powers and brings it close to her broken arm.

Big Mom: "I give you life!! Revive, my bones~~~!! Ma~~~mamama, hahaha!!!"

Big Mom heals her own arm, she is overflowing with energy, black lightning comes out of her body. Kid and Law keep talking.

Law: "This is not a joke... Hah... Hah... After the next round, I will run out of energy...!!! My next attack will be my last...!! I definitely won't miss...!! So you have to do..."

Kid: "Don't give me orders!"

Big Mom prepares to attack.

Big Mom: "Prometheus!! Napoleon!! Hera!! Let's go!!!"

Prometheus/Napoleon/Hera: "Yes Mama!!!"

Big Mom: "“Maser Saber” (Roaring Light Sword - 鳴光剣 (メーザー サーベル))!!!"

Kid: "Uohh!!!"

Big Mom combines her 3 Homies into one sword (just like the one she used against Ulti) and cuts the metal bull created by Kid in one blow.

Kid: "...!! It's useless!! They're just pieces of metal!!"

Big Mom: "Hah, hah. Mamamama, you are wasting your time. Your dream is coming to an end little brats!!! We have sent hundreds of young pirates like you to the bottom of the sea. We have “ruled” this ocean for decades!!!"

As Big Mom says this, Kid jumps off his metal bull and attacks her. Big Mom tries to attack Kid too with her fused sword. But Kid is faster.

Kid: "“Assign”!! “S”!!! “N”!!!"

Big Mom: "Ehhh!!?"

Kid puts an “S” on Big Mom's forehead and an “N” on a half-destroyed tower from Live Floor. Then Big Mom sticks to the tower like the 2 opposite poles of a magnet. Kid returns to his metal bull and prepares to charge at Big Mom again.

Homies: "Dodge it, Mama~~~!!"

Kid: "Take this~~~~~~!!!"

Big Mom manages to flip her body with the tower stucked to her back. This way, Kid's bull hits the tower instead of Big Mom. Kid can't belive Big Mom's strength. She then uses a new attack on Kid.

Big Mom: "“Bahouhou” (Visiting Mother Cannon - 母訪砲 (バホウほう))!!! “Misery” (3000 Leagues - 三千里 (ミザリ))!!!"

Translator's note: Big Mom's attack is based on the Anime “3000 Leagues in Search of Mother” (Haha o Tazunete Sanzenri).

In an amazing double page, Big Mom uses her fused saber to create a giant woman of fire and thunder that attacks Kid. As Big Mom laughs and wonders if Kid is alive, a piece of a tower appears above Big Mom's head.

Big Mom: "Eh?"

Law: "Takt."

The tower crushes Big Mom as Kaidou's subordinates run away from the rubble. Law jumps at Big Mom, he coats his sword with a “K Room”. Kid is still standing, but he has many injuries.

When she's getting up, Law stabs Big Mom's chest.

Big Mom: "Damn you~~~~~~!!! Trafalgar~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!"

Cut to the basement armory, we see Law's sword has also passed through this floor of the castle.

Yamato: "What is that!!!"

Cut to Wanokuni, we see Law's sword stabs the land of Wanokuni below Onigashima island.

Back to the Live Floor. Big Mom coated her fists with Haki and is hitting Law until he's near dead. But Law doesn't let go of the sword becouse he's making it go deeper and deeper.

Big Mom: "Release me now!! Trafalgar!!!"

Law: "...!!"

Heart Pirates: "Captain!!"

Law: "Must go...!! Deeper!!"

Big Mom: "What happened!? Weren't you already out of strength!?"

Heart Pirates: "What are you doing!? Captain. Get away!! She's going to kill you!!"

Law finally completes his attack.

Big Mom: "Huh!? Stop..."

Law: "“Puncture Ville” (Puncture Shockwave - 穿刺波動 (パンクチャー ヴィレ))!!!!"

Big Mom: "Uehhhh~~~~~~!!!

The shockwave from Law's attack goes through the entire Onigashima castle and produces a powerful explosion in Wanokuni. The explosion creates massive hole in the ground of Wanokuni below Onigashima island.

Big Mom screams in pain and spits blood out of her mouth again. Momonosuke looks from the sky the big hole that has been created in Wanokuni. Yamato looks at the roof of the armory and wonders what created that hole.

Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and attacks Law with the giant woman of fire and thunder

Big Mom: "Burn him until he dies, “Misery”!!"

Misery: "Yes, Mama!!!"

Law: "Hah. Hah. Do it now!! Hah, hah. Eustass-ya!!!"

Big Mom: "What!? What the hell is that!!!"

Kid: "How many times do I have to repeat it!! Trafalgar...!! Don't give me order!!!"

In another fantastic double page, we can finally see Kid's trump card. He has created a huge electromagnetic cannon with which he's aiming at Big Mom from the air. Kid prepares the cannon while Law laughs confidently.

Big Mom: "Damn!!!"

Big Mom turns to Kid defiantly, ready to face his attack.

Big Mom: "Come on!!! Go ahead!!! Do you think you can defeat me!!? I am “Big Mom”!!!!"

Kid: "I'm going to finish you off...!!! “Damned Punk” (Magnetic Cannon - 電磁砲 (ダムド パンク))!!!!"

Big Mom: "Oooooooh!!!"

In an epic final double page, Kid fires a powerful beam that hits Big Mom's body, who falls to the ground spitting blood from her mouth. In the last panel of the chapter we see Law.

Law: "Your era ends here!!!"

End of chapter. (cr. u/benjinhoo)

Redon: “I only tell you one thing…

WAIT TO SEE THE IMAGES!!”

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Chapter 1,040: "Words that have no effect on the New Generation".
- In the cover, Niji and Yonji flashback to when they were beaten by Big Mom.
- Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.
- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapses. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.
- As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"
- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.- Momonosuke tells Yamato that Zunisha is near, Yamato is surprised and asks if it's the elephant that appears in Oden's journal.
- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"

From redon-
-----------------------
THE HYPE IS REAL FAM! BIG MOMS DEMISE? MOMO's CONVO WITH JOYBOYS NAKAMA :O

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Brief summary thanks to Redon from AP forums

Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".

- The Japanese name is “酒 龍 八卦” which would roughly translate as “Eight Trigrams Dragon Sake”. It is a variant of Kaidou's Raimei Hakke (Eight Trigrams Thunder).

- The end of the festival is approaching in the "Capital of Flowers".

- Luffy Vs. Kaidou.

- Kaidou drinks sake during the battle.

- The "Shuron Hakke" seems to be a drunken Kaidou technique.

- Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: sad, crying and angry.

- Kaidou: "“ Gundari: Ryuseigun ”!!!"

- Luffy: "" Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling "!!!"

- We went to the "Castle of Pangea" in "Mary Geoise".

- The "Gorousei" talks about catching Nico Robin.

- We see Government warships near Wanokuni.

- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they see a shadow.

- The "Gorousei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.

- The "Gorousei" ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its true name. (It's not the gomu gomu no mi according to the leaker)

- The shadow at the end is Zunesha's who is standing right behind the WG's fleet

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Detailed summary and raws for this chapter next Thursday

English scans for this chapter next Friday

Scans for 1038 will release on 28th Jan.
Can you get pics of the raw versions for the chapters? I want to see if they used the same kanji for awakened as when describing DF awakenings.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[raws link]

Chapter 1048 : 20 Years

Page by page translation thanks to Etenboby

Page 1

Cover page “The ones in Chocolate Town are probably the Germa!!”

Page 2

Momo: Get Onigashima out of the way?! Luffy wait!! I can’t!!
I…

(Toki: ..20 years from now, you must rebuild the Kozuki clan!!)

Momo: Ahhhhhhhh!!

Page 3

Kaido: I see how it is, I’ll take this head on!
Hey Strawhat …did you know that…
20 years ago!! The hero of this nation, was burned to death!!

Page 4-5

Kaido: “Great Dragon Torch*”!!(火龍大炬)
And since then it has been a land of outlaws!! This is the “hero” they have been waiting for 20 years..!!!
Luffy: Ouch!
Kaido: that’s right let go, I won’t run!!
And you won’t be laying down that right arm of yours, because…
It’s going to be melted and gone!!

*reference to a rakugo called “Fire Drum”(火焔太鼓)

Page 6-7

Luffy: not under my watch!!
“Gum gum…”!!
Kaido: “Rising Dragon…”!!!
(Hyou: what you guys call haki, we here in Wano call it Ryuo)
Luffy: Gramp already taught me a way without touching you!! I will send you straight to the bottom of hell!!
“..Bajrang Gun”!!! (kanjis mean Monkey God Gun)
Kaido: “…Flaming Bagua”!!!

Page 8

Usopp: I’m sorry to have dropped you!! Kin and Kiku!
You’re still breathing right? You mustn’t die!!

Samurai: Please!! Strawhat guy!! Take down Kaido!! You have to!! As long as he’s out of the way…!!

Kawamatsu: Huff huff…all of it won’t end without taking down Kaido!!

(Red Scabbards: Lord Oden!!
Kaidou's subordinates: The vassals have escaped!! Capture every last one of them!!)

Page 9

Kin’emon: run!!!
Lord Oden!!!
Kin’emon: don’t look back!!
Kawamatsu: Lord Oden!!!

Orochi: The Samurais could only be heading to one place..!! To Kuri!!

Kaido: ...

Orochi: The heir!! They’re running to protect Momonosuke!!

Kaido: So he has a kid….I’ll go and settle this..!!

Page 10

Wano citizens: stop! Haven’t you done enough harm to the Kozukis already!!

Kaido: get out of my way!

Orochi: You have permission to shoot whoever dares defying the Shogun!!
What happened to Oden’s wife

Kaidou's subordinates: We have confirmed her death in Bakura town, and she is the only one that managed to get out of the castle

Orochi: With this, we are done with the Kozuki clan!!

Page 11

Orochi: Now, Daimyos! Choose!!
Are you going to help me in making our Wano country a better place, or are you going to fight?!!

Samuari: a foolish question…the answer is clear as day!!!
The Kozuki is our only “Shogun”!! Let us clear up Oden’s regret!!

Page 12

Orochi: Gufufufuhahahaha!!! Muhahaha! You guys are so weak!! And you call yourselves samurais?!

Samurai: Damn it..if he didn’t have Kaido backing him up, who’s scare of that fool of a lord…

Another: shhh! Stop already! Orochi can hear everything, you want Kaido’s army after you?!

Page 13

Kaidou's subordinates: Bring any young man that can work!!
The whole country will be devoted to weapon making!!

Citizen: No please don’t take him!!

Citizen: don’t take my daddy!

Samurai: don’t you take back to me!

Citizens: what’s with the color of the river?!
There’s no drinking water!
We can’t raise crops!
There’s no food either!

Page 14:

Beasts pirate: if you want to live another day, work! Work you trash!!
No help is coming your way! This is an isolated nation!

Samurai: don’t be hasty…winter is coming…a very long one…
Trust Lady Toki and her words

Orochi: look Kaido! Those greedy folks have laid their mouth on SMILE leftovers! Guhahaha!!
That’s right! You all need to follow Ebisu Town’s example! Doesn’t matter if it’s your stomach growling or you family dying!! You’ll all live with a bright smile across your face!
That’s what suits garbages like you!! Gufuhahahaha!!

Page 15

Orochi: cough..you bastard!!! Komurasakiii!!! Gufuhaha!! I’ll take you with me!! Don’t underestimate the hatred of Kurozumi!!
Let us drink together in the afterlife!!

Denjiro: what a bedlam..

Page 16-17

Luffy: Ahhhhhhh!!!

NO BREAK AFTER 1048

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to EtenBoby

Chapter 1049: "The world we should aspire to"

In the Cover : someone burned Niji and Yonji’s book

(1) - Kaido flashback time. We see his childhood in Vodka Kingdom, and where a few years later he met Whitebeard who told him that Rocks wants to meet him

(2) - In the present, part of Raizo’s water leaves the castle and flame clouds disappear. But Momo makes a new one.

(3) - Luffy says he will create a world where none of his friends would starve, then he hits Kaido and Kaido falls to the ground of the flower capital.

(4) - In another flashback, Kaido tells King that Joy Boy will be the man that can defeat him.

Break next week

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to EtenBoby

Chapter 1050 : Glory

In the cover, Reiju and Ichiji arrive to help Niji and Yonji.

1) Kaido falls in the magma deep deep under Wano island, Big Mom is there too.

2) Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile Fruit that Toko has eaten bacause he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.

3) Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory to all of Onigashima.

4) Momonosuke says to Zunesha that he will open the border, but not now.

5) Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear.

6) Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano!"

Additional details:
By end of chapter BM and Kaido are Covered (under) in Magma.
Its hard to say if they are alive or death.

There are tons of explosions under onigashima due Luffy's and Law's attacks. The mines of Wano are collapsing, that makes the volcano under onigashima erupt. Thats why BM and Kaido are now covered in Magma. At the beginning of the chapter they are just KO on the ground. But at the end we see them both covered under magma. Its hard to say if they sre alive or not.
Now Onigashima is at risk.

Better Translation From Redon (From PirateKing Forum) :

There is no risk in Onigashima.

What is seen in this chapter is a giant volcano explosion underwater in the sea . The explosion is so big, that it is seen by the people of the Flower Capital and those in Udon Prison (we see Babanuki in this chapter).
But Momonosuke tells the people of the Capital city not to be afraid .

No break next week (from Scotch)

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't seen them but heard Yamato tells the SH she, apparently refers to herself as Oden, is joining. Luffy is unconscious.

What do you guys think, will Luffy accept her forcing her way in?

Personally I don't think so. Luffy likes to make the decisions, he's the captain.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CHAPTER 1051

Page by page translation thanks to Etenboby from WG forum
Chapter 1051 “Shogun of Wano, Kozuki Momonosuke”
Cover: Germa’s Escape
Page 2
Citizens: there’s no need to run!!! Everyone stop!!Huh?!
That dragon just now, he doesn’t seem to be master Kaido!!What?!
So there’s two of them now?! What’s going on?!!What’s happening in front of the castle?Why is lady Komurasaki here?!
Please explain Boss Kyoshiro
Kin’emon: while those two seem to be well known…I’m afraid the same might not be said about us…
Page 3
Citizens: K..!!K..!! Sir Kin’emon?!Why? Shouldn’t you be dead?!!
On that day!! In that burning castle, you should’ve..!!!How can you be standing here?!I knew we’re in a dream.!!Or perhaps we’re in the underworld!!We’re dead?!Wait!!Doesn’t matter if it’s a dream or something else, one thing’s for sure Something big is about to happen isn’t it?!
Prepare the Light Scroll Snail!!Show this to all of Wano!!
Page 4
Citizens: hurry!There’s no mistaking it!They’re the Akazaya Nine!!Those who should’ve died 20 years ago!!What Lady Toki said!! They were all real!!
【Ringo】
Citizens: looks like something happened at the Capital…
【Hakumai】
Citizens: is it about the earthquake just now?
【Kibi】
Citizens: I thought the village was going to be destroyed by it
Page 5
【Kuri】
Citizens: hurry to Bakura town!!There’s footage from the Capital being shown there!!
【Udon】
Babanuki: now is not the time for this!!
【Ebisu Town】
Citizens: what’s going on? Ahahahaha!!
Samurai: what happened, we’re receiving signalsFootage is coming in from the Flower Capital!!
Strawhats: Kaido’s son?!
Brook: what?! So the battle isn’t over yet?!
Yamato: Wait no!! I’m not your enemy!!I even followed all you guys’ stories from newspapers!Oh I thought most of you would not look like a regular human, but actually meeting you guys…you are surprisingly…
Strawhats: talk about your own horns!
Sanji: Kaido’s…?!
Page 6
Yamato: anyway! I’m “Kozuki Oden”! Also known as Yamato! And I’ll be joining you on your ship from now on! Nice to meet you all!!
Nami&Usopp: what?!Franky: you want to be one of us?!Brook: yohoho I’d say yes ♥Sanji: big yes ♥Robin: haha what an interesting one ♥
Jinbe: you can say that, but as long as it’s not coming from the captain it’s not settled
Yamato: you are right…I wonder if Luffy is alright..His battle, his appearance…it was all so thrilling!Hey! Who said you guys can run?!
Beasts Pirates: eeek!! young master Yamato we don’t want to be slaves!!
Page 7
Jinbe: definitely doesn’t seem to be our enemy
Hamlet: you guys! Just shut up and stay there!
Usopp: by the way, what’ll happen to those guys
Tama: my magic will wear off after the same moon passes
Usopp: so like a month?
Tama: while there’re animals who goes back to normal after a month passes, there’re also those that staysI think they choose the life they find more comfortable
Speed: Master! I’m more happy the way it is now!
Tama: Umami chan! That’s what I was hoping for! But I want you to always stay by my side…not as a servant..more…like a mother
Samurai: look! Komurasaki and Kin’emon…everyone is kneeling! Who..?
Page 8
Momo: it has been 20 years since the passing of my father…Kozuki Oden!!
Citizens: father?!Don’t tell me…
Momo: you all have done well!!Surviving these long harsh years!The Fire Festival will not end here! Starting from tomorrow!! Choose any ways of living as you like!
Citizens: what?!But Orochi…
Momo: drink as much Sake as you like!
Page 9
Momo: no payment necessary for drinking water!I won’t let poison that will kill this land flow out of those factories ever again!We need no slaves here in Wano!!
Tama: Momo-kun?:) 4 died in the factories today, tomorrow it’ll be my turn…
Citizens: Who’s going to tell her…Who’s going to tell Otama about this?Otama-chan…it kills me to tell you this…but your daddy…and mommy…are…..
Tama: Daddy Mommy!! Rest as much as you like! I’ll be fine!)
Page 10
(Tama: Umbrellas! Please buy one! Would you like to buy an umbrella?
Samurai: sorry…I don’t have money
Tama: anyone like an umbrella?!Sorry Komachiyo! I couldn’t sell these umbrellas
Hitetsu: can I get one of these umbrellas…
Tama: huh! Lord Tengu?!!
Hitetsu: an orphan? It must have very difficult for you…But, only a few years left…Once the strong warriors under the name of Kozuki return!!So comes the day that the Oni will be extinguished!!
Tama: Ko zu ki?Really?I’ll wait!! Don’t worry!!)
Page 11
Tama: sob…!!
Nami: Tama?!
Flashback Luffy: Tama!!
Tama: wahhhhhhhh!!
Flashback Luffy: We’ll make it so this is normal!!
By the time we leave this countryIt’ll be a place where you can eat as much as you wantEvery single day!!!
Momo: the days of Orochi’s tyranny…And trembling in fear of Kaido…Are over!!!With the help of the trustworthy people we met at sea!!With “Ninja Pirates Mink Samurai Alliance”,We’ve raided Onigashima!!
Page 12
Momo: Kaido, Orochi, the “beasts pirates”!We’ve punished all these evil that have been haunting our nation!
Citizens: huh..?!Whaaaaaat?!You..defeated..those monsters?!!!That accursed Orochi is no long around?!
Kid: what..alliance was that?
Law:…..
Momo: we mustn’t forget the honorable ones who have made this raid possible!!
Page 13
Momo: Kin’emon..what now?What else should I say..?
Kin’emon: give them…the best bluff you’ve got!!
Flashback Luffy: Are you just for show?!Is there anything in this world that you should be afraid of?!
Momo: t..this name that my father gave me…Means that I’m second to none!Under my lead, no doubt the dying land of our nation will be transformed into a paradise!!For that we need manpower!! Please lend us your strength!Transcending 20 years of time!! We’ve come to save you all!! From this moment on…
Page 14-15
Momo: I, Kozuki Momonosuke!!Will rule over the Land of Wano!!!
Momo: (Mother!! father!! I have fulfilled my promise!!)
Page 16-17
Momo: (I’ll keep on…following your track!!)
Citizens: lord Momonosuke!!!True heir of the Shogun family!!Has come back!!We’ve been waiting for so long!!Lord Momonosuke!!!
【The flower petals drift in the air…Heading toward the futureWhere Warriors shall lay down their blades….This is the famous Land of SamuraisUnder the night sky of sakura stands a great man, age of eight!!On his back are more duty and morals than averageIn strength he is somewhat lacking
…We hereby witness the birth of “Kozuki Momonosuke”who shall later be known far and wide across the world!! As…The “Great Shogun” of Wano!!】
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to Etenboby from Worstgen

Chapter 1052: "New Morning"

Cover: The Germas encounter Caesar

• Zunesha left because the borders are closed
  • Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
(According to @WorstGenHQ Hawkins is dead:
You must be registered for see medias
)

7 days passed -

• Luffy and Zoro have recovered (according to @WorstGenHQ)
  • We see the progress made in the land of Wano.
  • Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
  • Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
  • A few comedy & fanservice scenes including Yamato and the Straw Hats
  • Greenbull is on his way to Wano. He is accompanied by possibly a buster call. (or just battleships in general?)
Additional info -

• Apparently we'll get bounties next chapter, Morgans already published the news in the newspapers...
  • We don't see Ryogokyu's(Greenbull) face, he has a flower on his back that he uses to push himself and fly.
More info to come over the course of the week.

From Sandman:
You must be registered for see medias

One piece will go on a break after chapter 1053 from 27th June to 25th July for Oda to prepare for the final "arc"

Note
- "Arc" in Japanese isn't definitive of a singular arc that we normally think of in English, it's more like a chapter/saga.

Oda: "One Piece will be on break between Jump issue 30-33 due to the preparation for the upcoming arc, a trip to Africa for Netflix TV drama and Film Red."

Editor: "You're so busy this summer such as Wano arc coming to an end and finally..."

Oda: "I'd like to revise the story so that I can wrap up the "final arc" as soon as possible. (*Not sure if Oda meant the final arc will start right after Wano..)"

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece chapter 1053 spoilers
Thanks to Etenboby from WG forum

- Color Spread is dedicated to One Piece Odyssey videogame.
Chapter 1053: “The New Emperors”
- The new bounties of Luffy, Law and Kid are 3 billion Berries each. The image on Luffy’s Wanted poster is Gear 5.
- Hitetsu is revealed to be Kozuki Sukiyaki. Robin talks with him and says that Pluton is in the Land of Wano.
- Ryokugyu’s real name is Aramaki, he can create plants and he can absorb people’s nutrients, we saw him using this against King and Queen.
- There’s a big party in Flower Capital, there’re fireworks.
- Kid arrives at the party and shows Luffy the newspaper.
- The 4 new Emperors are revealed: Shanks, Teach, Luffy and Buggy.
Additional info-
- Greenbull has a sword and wears sunglasses too
4 WEEK BREAK (24th June - 23rd July)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.
Chapter 1063: “My only family".
  • In the cover, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brûlée is crying. Brûlée says Pudding has been kidnapped.
  • Luffy, Chopper, Jinbe and Bonney change their clothes with a special Vegapunk's machine. Luffy, Chopper and Bonney wear futuristic clothes and Jinbe wears hawaiian clothes.
  • They met Kuma, a police robot with uniform. He's different from the real Kuma, he wears round sunglasses and has robotic shoulders.
  • Kuma attacks them. Luffy is about to punch Kuma but Bonney stops him.
  • Bonney says Kuma is her real father and her only family. We can see an image of younger Kuma holding Bonney when she was a child.
  • No news about Zoro's group in the chapter.
  • Cut to another place, we see that Blackbeard is ambushing Law in the middle of the sea.
  • Blackbeard brings with him Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q and Stronger. All of them have the power of an Akuma no Mi.
Jesus Burgess: Riki Riki no Mi (リキリキの実). He has abnormal strength.
Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").
Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").
Stronger: Uma Uma no Mi Mythical Zoan, Model: Pegasus (ウマウマの実 モデル "ペガサス").
  • Law escapes to a nearby island but Van Augur teleports Burgess first.
  • Burgess lifts an entire mountain and throws it to Law.
  • Doc Q arrives riding Stronger. Blackbeard is on top of them both.
  • Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman for a moment, but Law uses his Haki to break Doc Q's disease power.
  • Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
  • Blackbeard appears in front of Law. Blackbeard was wondering which one of the 3 captains that left Wanokuni will cross path with him first.
  • In the final page Blackbeard and Law are ready to fight.
Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them... So I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"
Law: "I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"
End of the chapter
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Reactions: Michelle

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Little Spoiler, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

• Chapter 1,065: "Six Vegapunk".
  • Color Spread dedicated to One Piece Film Red.
  • Seraphim Jinbe attacks Sanji's group.
  • We discover the other 3 Vegapunk: Edison and Pythagoras are robots. York is the one that eat for the other Vegapunk.
  • “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past becouse its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
  • At the end of the chapter, Luffy's group finds some ancient robots.
Additional info:
  • Cover: Film RED, Halloween special
  • Seraph Jinbei attacks Nami's group
  • Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraph took no damage
  • Sanji comes in with a kick
  • Sanji broke his leg bone hitting the seraph's skin
  • Sanji got heavy damage from Seraphim Jinbei
  • Sanji did not use Blue Flame
  • It was a regular kick. Sanji's body is dislocated
  • Seraph Jinbei tries to attack Sanji
  • Three new Vegapunks come in and save Sanji
  • Two of those Vegapunk's are robots and one is a big eater
  • Edison and Pythagoras are the robots
  • York is the Glutton
  • Vegapunk knows about Ancient Kingdom
  • “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past because its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
  • They don't know the entire ancient history of the void century but says that Egghead is less advanced compared to what the ancient kingdom had
  • Shakka and Dragon are still talking. We hear the entire conversation.
-No break next week

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Little Spoiler, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

• Chapter 1,065: "Six Vegapunk".
  • Color Spread dedicated to One Piece Film Red.
  • Seraphim Jinbe attacks Sanji's group.
  • We discover the other 3 Vegapunk: Edison and Pythagoras are robots. York is the one that eat for the other Vegapunk.
  • “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past becouse its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
Additional info:
  • Cover: Film RED, Halloween special
  • Seraph Jinbei attacks Nami's group
  • Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraph took no damage
  • Sanji comes in with a kick
  • Sanji broke his leg bone hitting the seraph's skin
  • Sanji got heavy damage from Seraphim Jinbei
  • Sanji did not use Blue Flame
  • It was a regular kick. Sanji's body is dislocated
  • Seraph Jinbei tries to attack Sanji
  • Three new Vegapunks come in and save Sanji
  • Two of those Vegapunk's are robots and one is a big eater
  • Edison and Pythagoras are the robots
  • York is the Glutton
  • Vegapunk knows about Ancient Kingdom
  • “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past because its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
  • They don't know the entire ancient history of the void century but says that Egghead is less advanced compared to what the ancient kingdom had
  • Shakka and Dragon are still talking. We hear the entire conversation.
-No break next week
Sanji just gets an upgrade just so he can get down played? Interesting call. I get we need to convey just how big a threat these new seraphim pacifists are especially in comparison to the previous versions the SH's main fighters can mop but this seems a bit far. If Luffy's left(or right) hand man is having this much trouble where's that gonna leave the rest of the crew in a big battle?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sanji just gets an upgrade just so he can get down played? Interesting call. I get we need to convey just how big a threat these new seraphim pacifists are especially in comparison to the previous versions the SH's main fighters can mop but this seems a bit far. If Luffy's left(or right) hand man is having this much trouble where's that gonna leave the rest of the crew in a big battle?
apparently the fights in this chapter arent serious, its just for vegapunk to test seraphims strength in actual battle, but it is interesting vegapunks got jinbei seraphim hidden and for his use instead of giving it to the marines. Unless the seraphims stay on egghead and marines come take them when they need them...