Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece chapter 1015 spoilers

Chapter title- "Chains"
Brief summary thanks to Redon-

- The chapter begins with the reaction of Luffy's allies upon learning of his defeat.
- Samurai: "Is it useless to continue fighting? Is Momonosuke-sama safe?"
- Chopper is quite hurt, Queen says he was playing with Chopper because he saw he was verydetermined to beat him.
- Perospero launches a new arrow attack at Chopper, Queen also launches a new attack.
- Sanji intervenes by blocking Queen's and attacks his neck which in turn hits Perospero too

- Sanji and chopper change roles and now Chopper has the role to heal Zoro.
- Kin is alive and tries to fight but he's stabbed in the abdomen by Kaido who tells him to die as a warrior.
- Momonosuke informs everyone through the frog Mary that Luffy is alive (it is the voice he heard in the previous chapter).
- Shinobu and Momonosuke escape from Kaidou, who continues to chase them.

- Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'. The ones who save Luffy are Law's crew.
- We moved to Nami, it seems that her Clima Tact has come out a face of Zeus
- Kid and Law Vs. Big Mom.
- The Kidd part of forming a temporary alliacne reminded him to the fight against the pacifista.
- Law says something about that after being with him(Luffy) for a long time he likely wants to believe in him.
- Yamato: "Kaidou !!
- Kaidou:" Call me "father" ... Yamato !! "
- Yamato:" I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!! "

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece chapter 1015 spoilers

Chapter title- "Chains"

- The chapter begins with the reaction of Luffy's allies upon learning of his defeat.
- Samurai: "Is it useless to continue fighting? Is Momonosuke-sama safe?"
- Chopper is quite hurt, Queen says he was playing with Chopper because he saw he was verydetermined to beat him.
- Perospero launches a new arrow attack at Chopper, Queen also launches a new attack.
- Sanji intervenes by blocking Queen's and attacks his neck which in turn hits Perospero too

- Sanji and chopper change roles and now Chopper has the role to heal Zoro.
- Kin is alive and tries to fight but he's stabbed in the abdomen by Kaido who tells him to die as a warrior.
- Momonosuke informs everyone through the frog Mary that Luffy is alive (it is the voice he heard in the previous chapter).
- Shinobu and Momonosuke escape from Kaidou, who continues to chase them.

- Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'. The ones who save Luffy are Law's crew.
- We moved to Nami, it seems that her Clima Tact has come out a face of Zeus
- Kid and Law Vs. Big Mom.
- The Kidd part of forming a temporary alliacne reminded him to the fight against the pacifista.
- Law says something about that after being with him(Luffy) for a long time he likely wants to believe in him.
- Yamato: "Kaidou !!
- Kaidou:" Call me "father" ... Yamato !! "
- Yamato:" I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!! "
I was expecting Law's crew to rescue him since they have the sub and we haven't seen them for awhile.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Confirmed by Redon on Arlong Park forums

Brief summary-

- Chapter 1,020: "Robin Vs. Black Maria".
- Yamato is the user of the inu-inu no mi model "Ooguchi no Makami".
- Robin sees some illusions but attacks them, they turn out to be Black Maria's subordinates.
- Black Maria's weapon, called "Wanyudo", has eaten a SMILE.
- Brook attacks "Wanyudo" with his "Cold Soul".
- Black Maria laughs at Sanji for crying over her for help.
- Robin: "What it means for Sanji to depend on me is not something you should understand.
He is a man who deserves to be called" The Wings of the Pirate King. "
- Luffy regains consciousness and meets Momonosuke.
- Caribou watches them from afar.
- Luffy tells Momonosuke that he must transform into a dragon and bring him back to Onigashima.

Translation for the 2nd image- (credit to Puckthegreat from baratie.xyz)

Robin
: There's no need for you to know...

Robin: ...the significance behind Sanji relying on me...

Robin: Sanji (that man you make light of), is a man who is well-suited to be one of the two wings of the Pirate King

BREAK THIS WEEK (The chapter/raws/detailed summary will release next week)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1021 CONFIRMED SPOILERS
You must be registered for see images

Little Spoiler from redon, in Arlong Park Forums.

• Chapter 1,021: "Demonio".
  • Most part of the chapter is Robin Vs. Black Maria battle.
  • Robin has a little flashback with Sabo, Koala and Hack.
  • Robin uses a new technique called “Demonio Fleur” (Demonio means Devil) transforming her giant body into a black demon.
  • At the end of the chapter, Momonosuke asks Shinobu to use her "Juku Juku no Jutsu" to turn him into an adult.
  • Break next week becouse Weekly Shonen Jump won't be published (holiday week).
[BREAK NEXT WEEK]
Additional leak:

• Luffy is eating meat and is recovering
  • Shinobu refused Momonosuke
  • Sabo, Koala and hack encouraged robin to learn fishman karate
  • All Black Maria techniques end with "Maria"
Robin's techniques:
  • Mel Fluor Karate Gigantium
  • Demonio Flower
  • Robin learned Hand-Based Martial Art from Sabo
When the crew was going to the fishman island, they were intercepted by a rock.. Robin applied what she had learned from the training of the Revolutionary Army and smashed the rock with the Higantescu Mano technique (the same one with which she hit black maria with her palm in the face).

Koala wanted to teach Robin "fishman karate", while Sabo wanted to teach her how to use "Ryuusouken" (dragon claw fist).
(Drawing of the leak will come soon)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece Chapter 1022 Spoilers

Thanks to redon from arlong park
Title: Ornament "花形"
(Chapter title translation isn't fully accurate it can also be translated to Flower form and the title is also related to Marco)

• Raizo Vs. Fukurokuju.
  • Announcement of Tobiroppo's defeat to all Onigashima.
  • 15 minutes left until Onigashima lands in Wanokuni.
  • Killer Vs. Hawkins.
  • Hawkins has linked his straw doll to Kid.
  • Sanji Vs. King & Queen
  • Sanji says that it is difficult to deal with both at the same time.
  • Nekomamushi attacks Perospero, who tried to attack Sanji with Candy Arrow.
  • Marco blocks King's attack.
  • Marco tells King that he heard a long time ago that there was a race capable of creating / manipulating fire that lived on the Red Line.
  • Zoro is recovered.
  • At the end of the chapter, Zoro and Sanji attack King and Queen in an amazing double page.
Zoro: If we win this battle...
Sanji: Yes, we'll be closer to that...
Zoro and Sanji: Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates.

NO BREAK AFTER THIS CHAPTER

Source:
[Brief spoiler from the Korean leaker came early because this is a WSJ break and the fan translated early chapter will be released on 20th August]

Reactions: Relostar Devil

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Chapter 1022 Spoilers

Thanks to redon from arlong park
Title: Ornament "花形"
(Chapter title translation isn't fully accurate it can also be translated to Flower form and the title is also related to Marco)

• Raizo Vs. Fukurokuju.
  • Announcement of Tobiroppo's defeat to all Onigashima.
  • 15 minutes left until Onigashima lands in Wanokuni.
  • Killer Vs. Hawkins.
  • Hawkins has linked his straw doll to Kid.
  • Sanji Vs. King & Queen
  • Sanji says that it is difficult to deal with both at the same time.
  • Nekomamushi attacks Perospero, who tried to attack Sanji with Candy Arrow.
  • Marco blocks King's attack.
  • Marco tells King that he heard a long time ago that there was a race capable of creating / manipulating fire that lived on the Red Line.
  • Zoro is recovered.
  • At the end of the chapter, Zoro and Sanji attack King and Queen in an amazing double page.
Zoro: If we win this battle...
Sanji: Yes, we'll be closer to that...
Zoro and Sanji: Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates.

NO BREAK AFTER THIS CHAPTER

Source:
[Brief spoiler from the Korean leaker came early because this is a WSJ break and the fan translated early chapter will be released on 20th August]
Hawkins had a chance to be a cool character with cool powers but he's always on some bitch shit lately. Everyone he goes up against lately he just happens to have tied the soul of someone they care about to his doll? Foh. Let this man fight.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hawkins had a chance to be a cool character with cool powers but he's always on some bitch shit lately. Everyone he goes up against lately he just happens to have tied the soul of someone they care about to his doll? Foh. Let this man fight.
i still dont know how he re-attached himself after law cut him up good

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The circumstances around King joining the best pirates adds another layer of intrigue to Kaido's backstory now.
A few more interesting points to make note of-
- Redline being the biggest continent, I always found it weird that all it had was Mariejois. King's race residing atop it in the past potentially opens so much more to that.
- You would think that his race's extermination happened sometime after the 19 kings joined hands to form the WG. With King's sole existence now (according to BM), what does that say about his age?
- Does this potentially put a dent on red line being artificially made?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:cheer::stars: HOLY SHIT, IM SO EXCITED FOR IT :t-t::score::cheer:

One Piece chapter 1023 spoilers

Title-"As alike as two peas in a pod".

• King and Queen are fine after Zoro and Sanji's attack.
  • Marco remembers what Whitebeard told him ("It seems that there is a land of gods on the Red Line").
  • We follow the fight between Zoro / Sanji and King / Queen.
  • Sanji tells Zoro that his body feels strange after using the Raid Suit for the 2nd time.
  • Queen taunts Sanji for being a Germa cyborg.
  • Queen tells him if those fire legs are a machine, Sanji tells him that he is 100% human.
  • Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
  • After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
  • However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.
  • Hyogoro and Kawamatsu talk about Zoro while they see him fighting with King. They say he reminds them a lot of Ringo's lord, Shimotsuki Ushimaru. And also the legendary samurai Shimotsuki Ryuma.
  • Zoro's swordsmanship and one eyed look is similar to Ryuma's according to them.
  • Jack Vs. Inuarashi.
  • Perospero Vs. Nekomamushi.
  • Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju.
  • We get a double page spread where Momonosuke has become an adult, he is now 28 years old. We see that he is transformed into a dragon in front of Luffy.
  • Luffy: "Come on Momo !! Let's get back to Wanokuni !!!"
New info -
  • Something strange seems to be happening to Sanji and he says it/he doesn't necessarily feel bad but rather "weird"
  • After he says that, we get a close up of the fire on Sanji's leg(s) and the firepower seems to be rising
  • The X tribe is the Lunalia tribe
  • We get a Marco flashback in which Whitebeard said that there was a nation/country of gods above Marijoa
  • Inu and Neko are able to transform into Sulong because of the hole in the ceiling
  • Shimotsuki Ushimaru was also one eyed and was a descendant of Ryuma
  • Jack is in his hybrid form
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK!

Attachments

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:cheer::stars: HOLY SHIT, IM SO EXCITED FOR IT :t-t::score::cheer:

One Piece chapter 1023 spoilers

Title-"As alike as two peas in a pod".

• King and Queen are fine after Zoro and Sanji's attack.
  • Marco remembers what Whitebeard told him ("It seems that there is a land of gods on the Red Line").
  • We follow the fight between Zoro / Sanji and King / Queen.
  • Sanji tells Zoro that his body feels strange after using the Raid Suit for the 2nd time.
  • Queen taunts Sanji for being a Germa cyborg.
  • Queen tells him if those fire legs are a machine, Sanji tells him that he is 100% human.
  • Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
  • After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
  • However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.
  • Hyogoro and Kawamatsu talk about Zoro while they see him fighting with King. They say he reminds them a lot of Ringo's lord, Shimotsuki Ushimaru. And also the legendary samurai Shimotsuki Ryuma.
  • Zoro's swordsmanship and one eyed look is similar to Ryuma's according to them.
  • Jack Vs. Inuarashi.
  • Perospero Vs. Nekomamushi.
  • Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju.
  • We get a double page spread where Momonosuke has become an adult, he is now 28 years old. We see that he is transformed into a dragon in front of Luffy.
  • Luffy: "Come on Momo !! Let's get back to Wanokuni !!!"
New info -
  • Something strange seems to be happening to Sanji and he says it/he doesn't necessarily feel bad but rather "weird"
  • After he says that, we get a close up of the fire on Sanji's leg(s) and the firepower seems to be rising
  • The X tribe is the Lunalia tribe
  • We get a Marco flashback in which Whitebeard said that there was a nation/country of gods above Marijoa
  • Inu and Neko are able to transform into Sulong because of the hole in the ceiling
  • Shimotsuki Ushimaru was also one eyed and was a descendant of Ryuma
  • Jack is in his hybrid form
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK!
Shimotsuki Zoro

I've said for awhile we still needed to learn about the rest of the SH's real parents after Sanji's reveal. Still need Nami and Franky's parents and need to learn what kingdom Brook learned his swordsmanship from, the way he described it made it seem like an important kingdom at some point.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,026: “Crucial Time" (“天王山” in japanese, it means too “watershed”).

In the cover, Nami and Leo are making a t-shirt for a lion cub who is next to his father (they are Minks). All of them are in a store called “Haute Couture Nami” and the t-shirt design is the lion-sunflower that Bell-mère made for Nami when she was a child (in the clothes she inherited from Nojiko).

Chapter starts in the “Flower Capital”, there people are enjoying the festival. Tenguyama asks Toko if she is having a good time, she says yes while she eats a candy. We see a little flashback of the moment when Tama leaves Wanokuni with Speed in a boat towards Onigashima. Tama tells Tenguyama that she has to go help, although she doesn't know if she will return. Speed says she will protect Tama. Back to the present, Tenguyama wonders if Tama is safe.

The sky in the “Flower Capital” is covered by clouds, so the people at the festival can't see that Onigashima is approaching to the capital.

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop, we see a Mary (a man from Kaidou's army) that is observing the battle and reporting the situation to the rest of his companions. His voice is amplified to be heard throughout the castle.

Mary: "Report about the mysterious dragon!! Right now on the roof is the wounded young Yamato. And in the sky there is something incredible... two dragons face to face!! The blue dragon is Kaidou-sama!! And pirate “Straw Hat Luffy” is riding a pink dragon!!!"

Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child.

Momonosuke: "If only I could turn into a monster like him... it would be such a help to everyone!!"

The Mary keeps talking, saying that the identity of the pink dragon is unknown but there is no doubt that it is an enemy. We see Queen surprised at the Mary's report.

Queen: "Was Yamato the one who stopped Kaidou-san?"

Back to the battle between dragons. Kaidou opens his mouth and prepares to shoot his “Bolo Breath”. Luffy tells Momonosuke to shoot something from his mouth too but Momonosuke has no idea how to do it. Kaidou finally shoots his “Bolo Breath” and Momonosuke barely manages to dodge it.

Luffy says something to Momonosuke that shocks him (we don't know what) and then jumps towards Kaidou. Luffy blows up his left arm and attacks Kaidou with his “Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun” hitting Kaidou's head (that crashes into the ground). Momonosuke thinks about what Luffy told him.

Luffy: "Hey Momo!! Bite Kaidou!!"

Momonosuke: "I can't, I can't...!! I...!!"

Momonosuke remembers Kaidou's assault at Kuri's castle after Oden's death and how Kaidou attacked his mother. That's when Momonosuke musters up enough courage and gives a strong bite at Kaidou's body.

Kaidou: "Uwaaaa!!!"

Kaidou screams in pain, Momonosuke remembers the moment when Kaidou told him that his father was a fool of a lord and bites him harder. However, Kaidou turns around and looks very annoyed at him.

Kaidou: "What do you think you are doing!!!"

Although Momonosuke looks at him with fear, he doesn't stop biting Kaidou.

Momonosuke: "You have destroyed Wanokuni!! I have to stop you anyway. My father was...!! My mother was...!!"

Seeing the situation, Yamato runs off to help Momonosuke. But Luffy arrives first and punches Kaidou in the face.

Luffy: "Well done Momo~~~!!!"

Cut to the treasure room on the 2nd floor. The sky is covered with clouds, so Inuarashi has returned to his normal form and is exhausted.

Jack: "The dragon's called the “thundercloud”...!! The moon has stopped shining tonight. Huh... Huh... ... If you had attacked me 1 more time I wouldn't be able to stand again!!"

Inuarashi: "..."

Nekomamushi is in the same situation as Inuarashi, he has almost no strength. Perospero talks to him while holds a huge candy axe.

Perospero: "Don't you blame the moon...!? You are out of luck!! Perorin ♪"

Nekomamushi: "..."

Perospero: "My luck is too strong for you, cat boss!!"

Carrot and Wanda watch helplessly.

Carrot: "Master Nekomamushi!! The “Sulong” has disappeared."

Luffy's voice is heard throughout the castle.

Luffy: "Momo!!"

Samurai: "Uh!? Momonosuke-sama!?"

Luffy: "What you have just bitten is one of the “Yonkou” himself!! Is there anything in this world that you still need to fear!!?"

Momonosuke: "...!! No..."

Yamato: "..."

Momonosuke: "No!!!"

Luffy: "Go!! You can fly!!"

Momonosuke: "Yes!!"

Luffy: "Stop Onigashima!!"

We can see Zoro and Sanji fighting back to back while they discover the dragon was Momonosuke.

Luffy: "Leave Kaidou to me!! I will definitely win!!!"

We have now a magnificent double page. In the right part we see a defiant Luffy and Kaidou in dragon form (he's very serious). In the center we see the joy of the samurai alliance at Luffy's words and the news about Momonosuke. We also see the reactions of some characters like Tama, Nami or Franky.

Big Mom: "Ma~~~mamamama!! Did you hear it!? What a funny guy!!"

Kid: "Of course you have to!"

Law: "What on earth has he been doing?"

Kaidou transforms into his hybrid form and goes after Luffy.

Kaidou: "... Do you think there still a possibility that you can beat me!?"

Luffy: "As long as I'm alive the possibility is limitless!!"

Kaidou attacks with his kanabo and Luffy with his fist, both use Color of the Supreme King Haki. There is a massive shockwave of black lightning, but their attacks do not touch (the same that happened with Roger and Shirohige). The impact is so powerful that the clouds begin to separate and the sky splits in two.

The Mary that was observing the battle reports what happened to the entire castle before being knocked out by the Haki. After this, the sky is open and the full moon can be seen clearly again. Jack and Perospero look at the moon in amazement as Inuarashi and Nekomamushi transform into Sulong...

Inuarashi: "What were you saying...!?"

Nekomamushi: "Where is your luck now...?"

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi: "“Oden Ittoryu ”(Oden's One Sword Style)"

Nekomamushi: "“Nikoneko Bam” (Smiling Cat Strike - 猫笑衝突 (ネコニコバーン))"

Inuarashi: "“Inu-spire” (Dog Powerful Cutting Arrow - 犬斬威矢 (イヌスパ イヤー))"

Nekomamushi throws a powerful swipe at Perospero, shattering part of his hat and breaking his candy arm. Inuarashi attacks with his sword-leg like a spear, breaking Jack's belt and piercing his stomach.

Perospero, the eldest child of the Big Mom Pirates, has been defeated. “Jack the Drought”, the All-Star of the Beast Pirates, has been defeated.

A small door opens into the building near where Jack and Inuarashi were fighting. It's Orochi, who has been watching the entire battle in the shadows...

Orochi
: "Jack is defeated!? It has nothing to do with me tho...!!"

End of the chapter, no break next week.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece chapter 1027 spoilers

Brief summary by Redon on AP forums-
Title- "Danger beyond imagination" (referring to the Yamato - Momonosuke situation.)

- Luffy asks Yamato to help Momonosuke.
- Yamato understands Luffy's intentions, he wants to fight a 1-on-1 with Kaidou.
- Yamato: "Dragons don't fly, they run through the sky grabbing the clouds they create. These clouds are called "flame clouds."
- We see rocks falling from Onigashima. Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and thathis "flame clouds" are unstable.
- Momonosuke must create his "flame clouds" to hold Onigashima and prevent it from falling on the Capital of Flowers.
- Zoro vs. King.
- King transforms and begins attacking both enemies and allies indiscriminately. He does airslashing attacks.
- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
- King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost falls off the island.
- Zoro: "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King: "I won't forgive you either."

King's mask cracked by Zoro
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Brief summary thanks to Redon
CHAPTER 1028 - "Brachiojaurus (Brachio Snake)"

- The CP0 (2 agents) and Lucci are near Onigashima and Lucci is calling the bowler hat CP0 guy sitting inside Onigashima via den den mushi

- They have

2 goals:

1. If Kaidou is defeated, they will make Wano join the World Government and take control over it (no affiliation, direct imposition)

2. Capture Nico Robin. [ Its fkn on now boys, whos gonna protect her this time from Ciper Pol?]

- There are less than 5 minutes left for Onigashima to reach the Capital of flowers

- Yamato, in her mythical Zoan form, heads to Onigashima to destroy the explosives.

- Sanji Vs. Queen.

- Sanji still feels uncomfortable with his body.

- Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several of his bones are broken. However, his body recovers on its own.

- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on... Have I awakened the same powers as them...?
No!! I don't want to become a monster...!!!"

- At the end of the chapter, Queen attacks Sanji with his sword but it breaks when it touches Sanji's body.

Additional info-

- One of Queen's attacks reminds the leaker of Kaku.

- Queen's head and tail are separated from his torso like a snake, leaving aside the legs and torso.

- Sanji uses his “Diable Jambe - Bien Cuit: Grill Shot” which burns Queen's stomach.

- Queen catches Sanji like a snake and crushes his body while Queen tells him to put his special suit.

- Queen has weapons that he can control by voice. While Queen speaks his voice recognition explodes on himself while Sanji escapes the explosion but has broken bones.

- Sanji escapes from Queen, his body is injured but the fractures heal on their own.

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece chapter 1032 spoilers

Brief summary to redon from AP forums
Chapter title- "The Dear Sword of Oden".

- Marco transformed into a Phoenix and goes with Izou.
- It seems that Number Fuuga is Yamato's friend.
- Brook and Robin fall from the sky above Fuuga's head.
- The CP0 goes after them but they are injured by the fire youkai that also falls from the upper floors.
- Apoo discovers the CP0 and takes pictures of them to sell to Morgans.
- CP0 knows Drake's true identity.
- CP0 Vs. Apoo and Drake.
- King vs. Zoro, it appears that King has a special dinosaur body (like Queen).
- King returns to his human form and fights with his sword against Zoro.
- Zoro: "Is it a Fishman? Does he have a Giant's blood? He obviously has the power of a race I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.
- Orochi also hears the shamisen and approaches the place where it comes from. In the end he meets Hiyori.

Note- Shamisen is a a traditional Japanese three-stringed lute which is being played by Hiyori in the chapter

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

(Redon:This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.)
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

-No break next week.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ONEPIECE 1035 SPOILERS

Brief summary thanks to Redon from AP forums
Chapter title - Zoro vs King
- New cover story - Germa 66 escaping WCI
- Queen has been defeated by Sanji. Sanji falls down due to exhaustion
- Zoro realizes that when the flame from King's back disappears, he moves much faster but his defense decreases.
- King's face is revealed.
- Black wings, gray hair and brown skin, those are the characteristics of the Lunaria tribe. If someone informs the government about them, they will pay you 100 million Berries.
- Flashback of the moment in which Kaidou and King meet. Both were in a government research facility.
- King's real name is Arbel/Albert/Albel (romanization is not clear yet).
- We follow the battle between King and Zoro.
- King uses an attack called "Omori Karyudon" and Zoro a new attack called "Dragon King of the Three Flames" or something.
- The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.