2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Island of the Strongest"

One Piece Manga Chapter 996 Discussion and 997 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 996 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 997

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw some other people commenting about Yamato having a zoan because they noticed her changing when she attacked that number but I don't see what they're talking about. Anyone see what they were seeing?

Also what did she do in that attack? Was it just an air blast from her club or did she hit a boulder up at him? Or was it Ryou and she launched her haki to hit him? Her hand looked black so I'm fairly certain arm. haki was involved just curious if it was Ryou(which makes the most sense as I'm typing this) or she hit something up at him.

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw some other people commenting about Yamato having a zoan because they noticed her changing when she attacked that number but I don't see what they're talking about. Anyone see what they were seeing?

Also what did she do in that attack? Was it just an air blast from her club or did she hit a boulder up at him? Or was it Ryou and she launched her haki to hit him? Her hand looked black so I'm fairly certain arm. haki was involved just curious if it was Ryou(which makes the most sense as I'm typing this) or she hit something up at him.
They were talking about the panel on page 6 when she said sasaki.. she grew teeth and then Franky came.

people are predicting she is a sable tooth tiger or something

Reactions: WhistleBlower

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were talking about the panel on page 6 when she said sasaki.. she grew teeth and then Franky came.

people are predicting she is a sable tooth tiger or something
Cool thanks let me go double check. I was seeing people say dragon as well with Kaido or maybe even Kaido was a dragon who ate a human fruit. Just wasn't sure where that was coming from.

Checked it out I see it now, I was just glancing past it and assumed it was Sasaki's mouth I guess.

Reactions: Erikhog

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool thanks let me go double check. I was seeing people say dragon as well with Kaido or maybe even Kaido was a dragon who ate a human fruit. Just wasn't sure where that was coming from.

Checked it out I see it now, I was just glancing past it and assumed it was Sasaki's mouth I guess.
I missed it also I’ll have to go back and look . I was hoping she would be a dragon so her and momo could fight Kiado

Reactions: Erikhog
Status
Not open for further replies.