[Discussion] one piece Manga chapter 995.....big mom is oficielly insane...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

it was very ordinary chapters bro...it's just replica of dressrossa arc...fight fight fight fight..and then drop major plotwist in end..

however there 2 manga panels worth discussing :

You must be registered to see images

you killed it this time big mom..you went too far this time...if you don't know what role to take in war...how im supozed to know???...i was relying on you to know :mad::mad:!!!!...

make up you r mind godamit!!!...kaido or luffy who you wanna kill????..let this arc end already...

also :

my theory is that marco is talking about big moma's psycho hunger becuz he is talking as his capacity of being a doc in that panel... big moms true strenght will unleach when she goes insane...something like hakuba will come out of her..it's mystery

at least big mom isn't as evil as kaido ...she has good side...hope luffy willl turn her into an ally after he kicks her fat a$$..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

it was very ordinary chapters bro...it's just replica of dressrossa arc...fight fight fight fight..and then drop major plotwist in end..

however there 2 manga panels worth discussing :

you killed it this time big mom..you went too far this time...if you don't know what role to take in war...how im supozed to know???...i was relying on you to know :mad::mad:!!!!...

make up you r mind godamit!!!...kaido or luffy who you wanna kill????..let this arc end already...

also :

my theory is that marco is talking about big moma's psycho hunger becuz he is talking as his capacity of being a doc in that panel... big moms true strenght will unleach when she goes insane...something like hakuba will come out of her..it's mystery

at least big mom isn't as evil as kaido ...she has good side...hope luffy willl turn her into an ally after he kicks her fat a$$..
its marco bro thats why its in his side