2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A Lone Force"

One Piece Manga Chapter 990 Discussion and 991 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 990 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 991

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5 chapter.

In one word it's a complete "Caos" at Onigashima.

In one instance we see King asking everyone to keep aside there difference n then we see Queen questioning Drake. Why?
-At this point Queen should accept he's a complete failure in handling things n making another enemy inform of Drake is last thing u need right now.

That bald dude leaving could sign that Orochi might be alive.
-Prolly he sensed Orochi in that hall hiding somewhere.

The whole giant monster thing is kinda unnecessary n forced I believe.
-Oda should have saved it for Elbaf Arc as right now they getting one shotted by everyone.
-Also how the heck did Drake come out of nowhere n one shotted that monster? Wasn't he facing Queen?

Also one of my biggest complain wit Oda is that so many good fights Oda is bypassing like Denjiro Vs Zoro or Minks Vs Jack and I m not understanding what the heck is going around at this point.
- As I m seriously interested in knowing what happened when Zoro n Denjiro fought.
I hope anime fill the gap here as they did in Sanji Vs Page One fight.

Another break.
-At this rate we might see chapter 1000 prolly in 2021.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next chapter will be hype. Odds are Oda wasted panels on the samurai being fodders so this chapter and the next could hang on clifferhangers. I bet that next chapter will end with someone facing Kaido's flames or swords at their neck. No way it doesn't happen. Too much of set up.. I want action already :/

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5 chapter.

In one word it's a complete "Caos" at Onigashima.

In one instance we see King asking everyone to keep aside there difference n then we see Queen questioning Drake. Why?
-At this point Queen should accept he's a complete failure in handling things n making another enemy inform of Drake is last thing u need right now.

That bald dude leaving could sign that Orochi might be alive.
-Prolly he sensed Orochi in that hall hiding somewhere.

The whole giant monster thing is kinda unnecessary n forced I believe.
-Oda should have saved it for Elbaf Arc as right now they getting one shotted by everyone.
-Also how the heck did Drake come out of nowhere n one shotted that monster? Wasn't he facing Queen?

Also one of my biggest complain wit Oda is that so many good fights Oda is bypassing like Denjiro Vs Zoro or Minks Vs Jack and I m not understanding what the heck is going around at this point.
- As I m seriously interested in knowing what happened when Zoro n Denjiro fought.
I hope anime fill the gap here as they did in Sanji Vs Page One fight.

Another break.
-At this rate we might see chapter 1000 prolly in 2021.
Drake's jig was up, they knew he was a traitor. The no infighting rule doesn't apply to traitors.
Drake escaped in the explosion.
Denjiro is kyoshiro aka one of the good guys, why would there be a Zoro fight ?
Minks vs Jack was in two panels shown as a hopeless fight, a replay from Zou. Now we'll get sulong Neko and Inu to step in. which is a far more interesting fight.

-------------

I'm pretty excited for Drake, one of my favorites since pre-skip where he fought impressive against a pacifista. Now he had a nice entrance side by side Luffy in G4 taking down a failed number.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drake's jig was up, they knew he was a traitor. The no infighting rule doesn't apply to traitors.
King called Flying Six to say no more fighting within ourselves for the time period.
They have to stop the intruders who are trying to reach where Kaido is.
But nope Queen has to settle the matter wit Drake right now.
Even if they knew Drake was a traitor they could have taken him out once they have situation in there control.
Even King realised this that's why he didn't want there forces to fight with each other.
This one arc showed one thing pretty clear that Queen messes up everything:
1) Unable to break Kid n Luffy's will
2) Unable to stop BM's forces
3) Started another feud now wit Flying Six

The way it's going pretty sure Pay Pay n his sis will soon turned against Beast Pirates n fight who's who and Sasaki.

Drake escaped in the explosion.
Denjiro is kyoshiro aka one of the good guys, why would there be a Zoro fight ?
Till this time Kyoshiro was still in his disguise saying his dog of Orochi and we saw he stopped Zoro from killing Orochi.
Oda completely skipped this part.
Did Denjiro let Zoro go, I mean ppl will immediately send the news that Kyoshiro let Zorojuro escape (who tried to kill Orochi) or Zoro defeated Kyoshiro?

Minks vs Jack was in two panels shown as a hopeless fight, a replay from Zou. Now we'll get sulong Neko and Inu to step in. which is a far more interesting fight.

-------------
There Jack has to use weapons made by Ceasar to beat Minks.
Yes Sulong form is the Apex form of Minks but Oda again skipped that fight in present arc.
I hope anime here fills it by showing Sulong Minks(not dukes) fighting Jack n his underlings.

Reactions: Erikhog

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King called Flying Six to say no more fighting within ourselves for the time period.
They have to stop the intruders who are trying to reach where Kaido is.
But nope Queen has to settle the matter wit Drake right now.
Even if they knew Drake was a traitor they could have taken him out once they have situation in there control.
Even King realised this that's why he didn't want there forces to fight with each other.
This one arc showed one thing pretty clear that Queen messes up everything:
1) Unable to break Kid n Luffy's will
2) Unable to stop BM's forces
3) Started another feud now wit Flying Six

The way it's going pretty sure Pay Pay n his sis will soon turned against Beast Pirates n fight who's who and Sasaki.

Till this time Kyoshiro was still in his disguise saying his dog of Orochi and we saw he stopped Zoro from killing Orochi.
Oda completely skipped this part.
Did Denjiro let Zoro go, I mean ppl will immediately send the news that Kyoshiro let Zorojuro escape (who tried to kill Orochi) or Zoro defeated Kyoshiro?

There Jack has to use weapons made by Ceasar to beat Minks.
Yes Sulong form is the Apex form of Minks but Oda again skipped that fight in present arc.
I hope anime here fills it by showing Sulong Minks(not dukes) fighting Jack n his underlings.
It has been quite obvious for a while now that the Beast Pirates have severe disciplinary problems. In that regard the BM Pirates score way better as long as BM is around. The pecking order is almost solely decided by virtue of a person's personal strength. Loyalty, intelligence and capability seem to be negligible factors. This becomes particularly obvious when even King has trouble controlling the Flying Six and that King and Queen do not seem to be on good terms with each other either.

So, that King said "no fighting" doesn't really mean much to them. He might as well have asked them to hold hands and that Queen & Who's Who used this situation to get rid of someone seems to be in line with the portrayed dynamic. Additionally, they don't know exactly where Drake's allegiances lay. So, letting him roam around any longer might be too dangerous when you see how severely things have escalated.

It's also not really clear how much King knows about the whole Drake affair.

And the fight you're referring to was just a skirmish between Zoro and Kyoshiro. The former impulsively tried to kill Orochi as retribution for Yasuie's execution, but the latter interfered. Frankly, the moment Kyoshiro intercepted Zoro's first attack any chance of succeeding was gone. Zoro couldn't afford to linger around either as more and more soldiers kept arriving + Komurasaki was in danger. So, after trading a few blows he fled in the chaos. I don't really get why you're so hung-up on this particular fight as it was little more than trading a few blows. No reason to spend too much panels on it.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Man they ruined who's who's color scheme. His outfit is red and it doesn't fit imo lol. Other than that I loved the chapter. I like the interactions between any of the beast pirates. They're more so great characters individually and have unique personalities and designs. Think every chapter the beast pirates get cooler

Luffytaro

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 991 is going to be awesome. Spoilers are out boyz.

Zoro vs X-Drake. Nami and Ussop vs Ulti and Page one?
And Jack lost. Woahhh..

Here are the full spoilers with a drawing of Inu and Neko Sulong form

Status
Not open for further replies.