2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"My Name"

One Piece Manga Chapter 986 Discussion and 987 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 986 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 987

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly loved this chapter. The scabbards was about they buzness. And Momo stayed true to the game . Luffy was like hold up let them get this thang going. I can’t wait to see what’s next Kaido was like wtf these Cats crazy .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chapter and editors of OP shouldnt be trusted with their hype. I ll be glad if oda push him to gun point and tell to shut himself .

Otherwise a decent chapter not the hype editor has given to us, its clear he was emotional about scabbard reunion and their resolve to kill kaido.

However this particular chappter was exclusive for scabbards, kaido has biffed up with ally with likes of oniwabanshu and royal samurai on their side not sure if dveryone is on same page with kaido killing the shogun. There is potential of turncoats so we'll see .

Other things with yamatos development , you can see she was surprised with the fact her own dad wanted to kill her this really suggests she0 does have soft spot for him ?
I am not on this yamato hype train this seems like oda wants to play mind trick with reader with carrot vs yamato in the crew and saw this miles away with carrot resolve needed if she joins and Yamato's entrance is very odd and asking away to join his crew is not something i am on this platform feel free personally we dont know much about her and she could still be loyal to kaido despite being fascinated about oden .

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think Carrot and Yamato night join the crew. That’s if they make it out of Wano cause this is a fight like nothing we have seen 2 Yonkos and their crews I got a feeling the scabbards will take some tough losses but they are Samurai they names will be legend

Status
Not open for further replies.