2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"My Bible"

One Piece Manga Chapter 984 Discussion and 985 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 984 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 985

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please join... Please join... Please join... Please join... Please join...

Oh yes Izo is here, called it !

Please join the Strawhats Yamato, it would fit the bible. Sail on the ship of the pirate king.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Yamato will join but be more like Carrot and ride with them for a bit. Oden did the same thing I don't think he technically joined either crew(seeing as how he pretty easily walked away from both when something else that caught his interest came up) so I could see Yamato accompanying SH's but probably won't join she'll probably stay and help Momo open the country, she did just say that's what she wanted.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who will be Luffy's mid-arc opponent?
Often in One Piece, or Luffy fights someone strong (but not as strong as the arc boss) around the middle of an arc. Usually to demonstrate how much he's leveled up since the start of the arc. This doesn't happen every arc but it usually does in the longer ones, especially when the end boss is particularly OP. Examples would be -

Enies Lobby: Blueno
Dressorsa: Don Chinjao
Whole Cake Island: Cracker

So do you think Luffy will have is usually mid or high diff fight against someone before the big showdown with Kaido? And if so who would be a good candidate? I could see Luffy fighting one of the headliners since they fall into the "Strong, but not nearly as strong as the arc boss" category. Apoo would be an interesting opponent but I'm sure he's being reserved for Kid. Maybe Drake?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How much longer will Act 3 go on and how will it end?
Are we at the halfway point of Wano? For reference -

Act 1: Chapter 909 - 924 (16 Chapters) - Ended with Luffy and Kid in prison and vowing to get Kaido
Act 2: Chapter 925 - 955 (31 Chapters) - Ended with everyone getting ready to head to Onigashuma
Act 3 Chapter 958 - Present - Starts with the raid on Onigashuma

Currently we're at 984 but there's no sign the Act is about to end just yet, so it may be somewhat longer than Act 2. How many more chapters do you think we'll get untl Act 3 and and we go to another intermission? And do you think it ends with the alliance taking some kind of huge L?

Also how long do you think the last two acts will be?

My understanding is that the 3rd and 4th acts are usually the longest and the final one is typically very short.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think Yamato has a DF? If so, what DF do you think it is?

Still betting on T-rex zoan, myself. Super doubt that Oda would call it a day with the Allosaurus and Spinosaurus and not the grandaddy(mommy?) theropod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another break :(
Does anybody here reckon we will get to the big revealing chapter 1000 of one-piece this year? Or it will it be next year?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Who will be Luffy's mid-arc opponent?
Often in One Piece, or Luffy fights someone strong (but not as strong as the arc boss) around the middle of an arc. Usually to demonstrate how much he's leveled up since the start of the arc. This doesn't happen every arc but it usually does in the longer ones, especially when the end boss is particularly OP. Examples would be -

Enies Lobby: Blueno
Dressorsa: Don Chinjao
Whole Cake Island: Cracker

So do you think Luffy will have is usually mid or high diff fight against someone before the big showdown with Kaido? And if so who would be a good candidate? I could see Luffy fighting one of the headliners since they fall into the "Strong, but not nearly as strong as the arc boss" category. Apoo would be an interesting opponent but I'm sure he's being reserved for Kid. Maybe Drake?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How much longer will Act 3 go on and how will it end?
Are we at the halfway point of Wano? For reference -

Act 1: Chapter 909 - 924 (16 Chapters) - Ended with Luffy and Kid in prison and vowing to get Kaido
Act 2: Chapter 925 - 955 (31 Chapters) - Ended with everyone getting ready to head to Onigashuma
Act 3 Chapter 958 - Present - Starts with the raid on Onigashuma

Currently we're at 984 but there's no sign the Act is about to end just yet, so it may be somewhat longer than Act 2. How many more chapters do you think we'll get untl Act 3 and and we go to another intermission? And do you think it ends with the alliance taking some kind of huge L?

Also how long do you think the last two acts will be?

My understanding is that the 3rd and 4th acts are usually the longest and the final one is typically very short.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Do you think Yamato has a DF? If so, what DF do you think it is?

Still betting on T-rex zoan, myself. Super doubt that Oda would call it a day with the Allosaurus and Spinosaurus and not the grandaddy(mommy?) theropod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Another break :(
Does anybody here reckon we will get to the big revealing chapter 1000 of one-piece this year? Or it will it be next year?

1. Do you think he's already had one? Do we count Apoo and Ulti?

2. Dressrosa was 102 chapters in all. Wano seems like it'll be as long or longer than Dressrosa. Act 1 and 2 was 47 chapters which would leave 55 or more chapters to finish Wano. We've had about 26 of those 55 already in act 3 so maybe another
30 chapters until the conclusion. Just a rough guess.

I don't think the alliance will take any until they come across Kaidou and the calamaties.

3. Could be and would be reasonably fitting but unless Kaidou forced one on him(real or SMILE) his admiration of Oden woud make me think he doesn't have one since Oden didn't either. She wants to be Oden so I imagine that would mean trying to be similar to his powers as well.

4. 16 chapter left until 1000, a break about every 3 chapters or so it seems. I think we will.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Do you think he's already had one? Do we count Apoo and Ulti?

2. Dressrosa was 102 chapters in all. Wano seems like it'll be as long or longer than Dressrosa. Act 1 and 2 was 47 chapters which would leave 55 or more chapters to finish Wano. We've had about 26 of those 55 already in act 3 so maybe another
30 chapters until the conclusion. Just a rough guess.

I don't think the alliance will take any until they come across Kaidou and the calamaties.

3. Could be and would be reasonably fitting but unless Kaidou forced one on him(real or SMILE) his admiration of Oden woud make me think he doesn't have one since Oden didn't either. She wants to be Oden so I imagine that would mean trying to be similar to his powers as well.

4. 16 chapter left until 1000, a break about every 3 chapters or so it seems. I think we will.
1) yeh, they dont count?
2) Hmm seems abit long considering theres meant to be 5 acts
3) im not sure man
4) Cant wait/ But make that every 2 chapters break lol

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) yeh, they dont count?
2) Hmm seems abit long considering theres meant to be 5 acts
3) im not sure man
4) Cant wait/ But make that every 2 chapters break lol
1. Is that a statement or a question? He'll probably have to fight a Calamity before the final fight because I see the final fight taking everyone kind of like when they had to fight Oars.
2. Is it 5 acts I didn't remember that. My math's way off then. It should definitely be longer the Dressrosa then if there's still two more acts.
3. I mean he could but just like with Shanks I'm leaning towards them not having Devil Fruits. Like I said it would only make sense for me that Yamato has one if she ate it before ever seeing Oden's execution. I could see Kaido forcing her to eat one. But like I said she wants to be Oden so, if Oden didn't have one she more than likely wouldn't eat one either.
4. lol yeah it does seem like that at times but it's been going about every 3-4 weeks lately hasn't it?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I don't think Yamato will join but be more like Carrot and ride with them for a bit. Oden did the same thing I don't think he technically joined either crew(seeing as how he pretty easily walked away from both when something else that caught his interest came up) so I could see Yamato accompanying SH's but probably won't join she'll probably stay and help Momo open the country, she did just say that's what she wanted.
Akainu identified him as a Commander for WB, so he was definitely an official member.

Reactions: Shino Aburame1
Status
Not open for further replies.