chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While it would be kind of cool to see the switch playout it really doesn't make sense. How do you explain that Oden was very clearly still Oden while in the oil? When would BM have done this switch when she wasn't at Wano before?

More likely is Yamato is a fan of Oden's that's why he's wearing the same style rope thing(not sure what it's called)

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be fair my reaction to this chapter is mixed . So we have kaido's son who was virtually unheard throughout oden's arc and now suddenly he could be straw hat ally or 3rd motivation time to tell .

This is the problem with current writing pattern , Wano is not exciting its just collateral mess . I would say is Big mom pirates a yonko level at all ? Seriously you are telling e perospero could use candy to solidify the waves and big mom pirates are strugling with stupid plot on the wave .

Personally i feel Oda doesnt want to big mom pirate to sson into this plan more like surprise entry when beast pirates would be on defensive .

Its 3/5 for this chapter , It s Good not the best yet . Liked how Luffy looked serious and not holding back this is it , i really wanted him to take Yonkos seriously well little improvement and Ulti is no pushover even though she was ko out of blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.