Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Wtf, I just told you Ussopp would kick him. Law just needs his fingers to use his gestures. His palms will cover his ears and all fingers will be free. Zoro would just put his hands behind the blade :nero: If you covered your ears, your hands wouldn't even be in position to get cut. There's not a "might" for Luffy. It's a guaranteed win. How strong could Apoo possibly be in close combat? Once you get close to him, you can probably stop covering your ears too. Every time you punch him, he'd probably stop making any other sounds than those of pain.
Dawg Usopp isn't even that physically strong. You gotta be trolling lmao

Zoro keeping his arms behind the sword is still incredibly cumbersome, and he can't generate the same force with just his neck. As for the last part, we literally see Kid get close and Apoo strike back while Kid is still in close range.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do believe Zoro could beat law, but only if he understands his devil fruit and if his COA is better than Vergo, which he hasn't shown yet.
Why do u think Vergo's Armament was stronger than Pica?

Pica was Top Executive in Doffy's Team confirm in Ch 747.
You must be registered to see images

N Zoro already cut him without even going Ashura.

Which is arguably his strongest form if I m not wrong.

So pretty sure if Pica's Armament is weak in comparison to Vergo than Zoro still has Asura.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

So pretty sure if Pica's Armament is weak in comparison to Vergo than Zoro still has Asura.
For one thing, Vergo wasn't an executive anymore while Pica had this reputation, and Vergo was stated to be Dofy's top soldier.

The "highest executive" thing also isn't unique to Pica. Vergo is called the "Supreme Officer" in the spread of the Donquixote Pirates

You must be registered for see images

Everyone in the suit seats in the Donquixote Pirates are considered the "elite" officers.

Reactions: Love Cook

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

About the ranking, I agree with Punk Hazard said.
Vergo was on another level to the current commanders. Doffy called him his right hand man, and he held the heart seat way before.

Secondly, Vergo is able to apply CoA to his body to a point where his body structure changed. We haven't seen Zoro apply it to his body at all, only on his swords. That already indicates Vergo;s defensive CoA is far above Zoro's CoA.

Maybe the coating on Zoro's swords is enough to pierce Vergo's CoA, but that doesn't help Zoro if he is in Law's room. His swords would be intact but he gets cut up.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No there is a person with lipstick in the final panel.

They way they were talking about Marco seems like they know him pretty well an have seen him fight during the war. The only person that comes to my mind is Izo because he also has a connection to Wano and he is Kiku's brother.

So if he is there, maybe Marco and Neko brought more WB remnants. That would be hype if Vista and Jozu are thrown into the mix too.
Oh yeah thats defs Izou! That would be hectic if they brought more of the remnants!

Besides that, are neko and izo on a ship going up the waterfall too or whats the go?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah thats defs Izou! That would be hectic if they brought more of the remnants!

Besides that, are neko and izo on a ship going up the waterfall too or whats the go?
I don't think it was visible but the way they were talking about it indicates that the Big Mom pirates got kicked off the waterfall over Marco's ship that currently is climbing the waterfall.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Imagine if he brings the WB remnants and that in turn brings Weevil. We saw Kaidou curse WB earlier it'd be funny to see his reaction to running into his "son".

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Imagine if he brings the WB remnants and that in turn brings Weevil. We saw Kaidou curse WB earlier it'd be funny to see his reaction to running into his "son".
You know, I have this little hope that Kaido in reality wants to have a real relationship Yamato so bad. It'd be comedic if we see shit like Kaido asking Yamato to call him "Pops" cause WB's crew did it to him, and feels envious of WB cause Weevil is professing his relationship to WB.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it was visible but the way they were talking about it indicates that the Big Mom pirates got kicked off the waterfall over Marco's ship that currently is climbing the waterfall.
Actually, it is visible, though it's quite easy to miss. I only saw it when I read the chapter for the 2nd or 3rd time. On the last page of the chapter, in the left column, you can clearly see a ship with an elephant figurehead climbing the waterfall. On the foreground you can see a part of BM's ship falling down.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, it is visible, though it's quite easy to miss. I only saw it when I read the chapter for the 2nd or 3rd time. On the last page of the chapter, in the left column, you can clearly see a ship with an elephant figurehead climbing the waterfall. On the foreground you can see a part of BM's ship falling down.
I saw it on the first take, but it confused TF out of me. I assumed that was Big Mom's ship, and reread the context of its fall like 5 times to figure out why it'd still be on the waterfall and so high up. Marco spoke a half of a paragraph after kicking them afterall. I just attributed it to anime talk being instantaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.