2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Kinemon's Plan"

One Piece Manga Chapter 975 Discussion and 976 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 975 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 976

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: KuroKaze

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big chapter for Kin'nemon. This man has been around since Punk Hazard. And it all has been building up to this moment !

The fight is on ! Can't wait for a war that rivals the battle of Marineford.

Also the old fashioned bickering between the supernova captains was good to see.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doesnt make sense for Kyoshiro to have an army that's willing to side with the Red Scabbards. It's not like he could have confided his true allegiances to them beforehand, and, even if he did, there's no way that not a single person of 200 wouldn't snitch on him.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesnt make sense for Kyoshiro to have an army that's willing to side with the Red Scabbards. It's not like he could have confided his true allegiances to them beforehand, and, even if he did, there's no way that not a single person of 200 wouldn't snitch on him.
You are forgetting that they're all Yakuza. Snitching is by default a taboo and the majority of them joined the family because of Kyoshiro/Denjiro and owe their allegiance to him and the family, not to Orochi, Kaidou or even Wano.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are forgetting that they're all Yakuza. Snitching is by default a taboo and the majority of them joined the family because of Kyoshiro/Denjiro and owe their allegiance to him and the family, not to Orochi, Kaidou or even Wano.
That's true too. Kyo probably selected them on his own too, so he could just pick the best fits.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn’t say anything to them before then. But they have had allegiance to him for years so they will likely just listen to him

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 976 PREDICTION:
Three ships opposed the samurai. One was destroyed by the three pirate captains. One was cut by Denjiro. I think the remaining one will be sunk by yet more reinforcements. Having Jinbei come with Neko and former WB pirates would be awesome, and would give the alliance enough confidence to challenge the two emperors. But the chapter will start with yet more opposition between the two undercover traitors. Denjiro and Kanjuro. I really cant say if they will convice the latter to change his allegeance. Maybe that could constitute a leadership feat for Momo. That or Hiyori will launch a surprise flying kick to Kanjuros head and free her brother. Anyway I feel that the Odens backstory and traitors tropes are now nearing their very end. The actual raid must begin soon for the story to keep its pace.

About the raid. We can all expect it will not go smoothly even if it seems now like the plan could work after all. Does the alliance have the strength to deal with what awaits them on Onigashima ? I would say yes, if there weren't two individuals: Big Mom and Kaido. This seems rather obvious I know. But in my opinion the alliance is now really strong and has many powerful members (especially with the minks benefiting from the full moon) which can deal with everything including Yonko commanders that will be thrown at them. The problem is that they have no one that is truly Yonko level and yet they have to face two of them. Yes, I think Luffy is many times more powerful now than when he faced Kaido for the first time, but I dont think he can yet take out any of the Yonko head-on without any assistance. I think he could deal with one of them while teaming up with another captain from the worst generation, like they did in Dressrosa against Doflamingo, and I am sure he will at least take out one of the two. But I am also positive he cannot face them both at once. The solution is: either infighting errupts between the Yonko crews, or another Yonko appears, and upsets the whole situation. A Yonko or an Admiral, for that matter. The latest news we had from the outside world date back to the end of the Reverie, which is several days in the past before the current date of the fire festival. For all we know, anyone could show up at any time to join this war.

Reactions: Erikhog
Status
Not open for further replies.