2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Roger's Adventure"

One Piece Manga Chapter 967 Discussion and 968 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 967 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 968

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK. So Roger or the crew the one who named the island, Laugh Tail. Although the name Raftil brings me back to old days of watching ONE PIECE anime. However, OK chapter. I wonder about the nature of that treasure and what is the name of that 800 years ago country and what does the D stand for.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp, so it's officially Laugh Tale now. This would have had a more emotional impact if I had to search the internet endlessly after having read the spoilers 20 times....like was the case ten years ago.

So now we know something about all the 4 Road Poneglyph:

- One is with Big Mom, from which Roger stole a print.

- One is/was on Wano. Even though not specifically said, I assume they just took a print of it and hence this is most likely the Poneglyph that's currently in Kaidou's possession. Which also explains how Neko & Inu knew this.

- One is on Zou

- One was in the possession of WB, who gave Roger a print.

The last one is currently the only one MIA. Is it still with one of his former crew members or has BB gotten his hands on it?

This chapter finally explains how Shanks was never able to reach Laugh Tale despite having been part of the Pirate King's crew.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp, so it's officially Laugh Tale now. This would have had a more emotional impact if I had to search the internet endlessly after having read the spoilers 20 times....like was the case ten years ago.

- One is/was on Wano. Even though not specifically said, I assume they just took a print of it and hence this is most likely the Poneglyph that's currently in Kaidou's possession. Which also explains how Neko & Inu knew this.

- One is on Zou

The last one is currently the only one MIA. Is it still with one of his former crew members or has BB gotten his hands on it?

This chapter finally explains how Shanks was never able to reach Laugh Tale despite having been part of the Pirate King's crew.
Did it I missed that. I thought Shanks just didn't care to go back. I mean they all made it there with Roger I don't see why he wouldn't have been able to get back.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did it I missed that. I thought Shanks just didn't care to go back. I mean they all made it there with Roger I don't see why he wouldn't have been able to get back.
Nevermind I saw when re-reading Shanks stayed with Buggy, I didn't notice that the 1st time I just thought he was telling Buggy not to worry they'd be back but went with Roger.

Side note why wouldn't it let me edit the post above? Is there a time limit we can edit our posts?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so did laugh tale turn into raftal through natural progression because they couldn't pronounce the l?
I kinda hope that is the case. That the island's name now is Raftel after it has been passed down like the telephone game. Also makes it feel a bit more exclusive like only the bad ass adventurous people get to know the meaning of that name.

I think the translation messed up on this one. I believe there was something along the lines on WCI where Big Mom told us that Roger tricked her into getting the information of the stone by using the voice of all things.

Really cool chapter!! Its getting harder to Find the manga every week..
It would be against the rules if I linked you to a 3rd party site where you could read it. Besides I don't want to make the Shonen army of detectives and lawyers any more wiser.

But a little bird told me that in theory it could very well be that when you type

you potentially can still find high quality chapters. Pure hypothetical, don't spread the info around too much.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One-piece 967 thoughts:

Amazing chapter learnt so much. Great way to end the year. Makes sense to have a break. :)

One-piece 968 Predictions :

Think we’ll get to see the Roger Pirates disband
-Oden and Roger will likely part ways.

-Roger might also meet with Whitebeard one last time and discuss the history of the world just as we saw during the end of Marineford

Ahhh can almost feel the end is near!!! :'(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

jamescont

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we will see a glimpse of Kaido Vs Oden. Roger pirates will disband in the next chapter as well and then the flashbacks will end.

I am eagerly waiting for the current timeline to resume and can't wait for Kaido vs Luffy.
Well, found this one google.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah. Finally caught up with the Manga. Hopefully, I will read every week going forward.

- One is on Zou

I don't think there was one in possession of WB. I presume, the last road poneglyph was just besides the Joy Boy's apology letter in the Fisherman Island, as both the poneglyph's were different in color and Oden's words were: 'There are two poneglyph's within the forest, one of them doesn't seem important....' (other one was).
Neptune: Yeah, the other is an apology from a man named Joyboy' (The unimportant one was letter from joyboy) and second one was road poneglyph.

Reactions: WhistleBlower
Status
Not open for further replies.