5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Daimyo and his Retainers "

One Piece Manga Chapter 963 Discussion and 964 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 963 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 964

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whitebeard all of a sudden made this story arc very interesting now. Whitebeard looks sooooo young. That confession of Oden to whitebeard to let him on the crew tho!. Still where do Zoro may tie into all of this backstory... I meant maybe his possible relation, if any!.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whitebeard all of a sudden made this story arc very interesting now. Whitebeard looks sooooo young. That confession of Oden to whitebeard to let him on the crew tho!. Still where do Zoro may tie into all of this backstory... I meant maybe his possible relation, if any!.
I agree! Whitebeard is awesome this arc! Also I love Oden more with each chapter, he is a refreshing character, I love his rough but altruistic persona, big art from Goda!
I also hope to get more Shimotsuki related stuff, I also have hopes that Denjirou will tie into all of this and maybe he will be a way to introduce new plot material to Zoro and build him up as character.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems whitebeard knew nothing of wano. Weird for someone previously in rocks whom is infamously known. Id figure they would also be knowledgable of the sea as well.

Well, he is stuck there for a while so I guess the next 2-3 chapters will have him bonding with oden. Neat.

Question, in the panel with all of the young commanders and WB together (page 14), is that a marine cap the dude beside WB is wearing? Who is that?

Also in the page where they clashed (page 15) to the top right...dude with the horn cap beside marco...is that the same dude that was with captain john back in thriller bark? One of the zombies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems whitebeard knew nothing of wano. Weird for someone previously in rocks whom is infamously known. Id figure they would also be knowledgable of the sea as well.

Well, he is stuck there for a while so I guess the next 2-3 chapters will have him bonding with oden. Neat.

Question, in the panel with all of the young commanders and WB together (page 14), is that a marine cap the dude beside WB is wearing? Who is that?

Also in the page where they clashed (page 15) to the top right...dude with the horn cap beside marco...is that the same dude that was with captain john back in thriller bark? One of the zombies.
Wano is an isolationist country that's hard to enter and doesn't communicate with the outside world. So that little was known about it is kind of logical and I don't think being associated with Rocks suddenly made them all knowledgable about all the existing countries. In the present some communication lines have been established (Drake, CP0...), but the period in this flash-back might as well be considered the zenith of their isolationism policy.

And the guy is Rakuyo, one of WB's division commanders even still during the War of the Best. The emblem on his hairband is WB's jolly roger, not the WG's insignia. The 2nd guy is likewise a division commander: Atmos aka Water Buffalo.

Reactions: Venom

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....The Three Stouges...lil' Inu, Neko and Kawa are defeinitely the Three Stouges xd

It's nice to see so many WB Division Commanders in their younger years.
Do you think Marco is already a DF user when he first entered Wano? There are some people saying that Marco will find the phoneix fruit in Wano itself. Most of the animals in Wano have some sort of flame design so maybe the phoenix fruit originated from Wano?

Reactions: Venom

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think Marco is already a DF user when he first entered Wano? There are some people saying that Marco will find the phoneix fruit in Wano itself. Most of the animals in Wano have some sort of flame design so maybe the phoenix fruit originated from Wano?
They probably have several high tier DFs there and don't know about it tbh. Would be cool if Kaido and Marco's DF are there. Orochi's one too there I believe.

Reactions: Passerby
Status
Not open for further replies.