2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Hiyori and Kawamatsu"

One Piece Manga Chapter 952 Discussion and 953 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 952 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 953

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Klemjhon

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy shiiize, that's the most convenient rebellion I've ever seen! The plot is discovered and most conspirators are captured? Don't worry, one of them manages to convince everyone it was all a joke! Need a lot of boats? Why, the local bandit chief has a whole fleet in his backyard! Captured and about to die in a prison? Big Mom to the rescue! Chaos ensues, the prison is taken over, they get thousands of supporters, and also the support of the yakuzas as a unexpected bonus! And now that they need weapons, I bet that sword thief has an army's worth of sword in his basement! Truly, I love it when a plan comes together.

Reactions: Michelle

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Holy shiiize, that's the most convenient rebellion I've ever seen! The plot is discovered and most conspirators are captured? Don't worry, one of them manages to convince everyone it was all a joke! Need a lot of boats? Why, the local bandit chief has a whole fleet in his backyard! Captured and about to die in a prison? Big Mom to the rescue! Chaos ensues, the prison is taken over, they get thousands of supporters, and also the support of the yakuzas as a unexpected bonus! And now that they need weapons, I bet that sword thief has an army's worth of sword in his basement! Truly, I love it when a plan comes together.
Took the words outta my mouth! Everything falling into place. The troops needed (in Udon & the outdoor prison in the flower country), weapons (zoro will bring them), map of kaidou's mansion and fleet of boats (Ashura douji) , two base of operations (udon prison & amigasa village). They just need Franky and couple of people to help him to fix up the ships of the fleet.
Legit practically everythings coming along nicely! :D

- Besides that glad to see i was right about Kawamatsu trying to find Hiyori. Although it was pretty difficult for him to know her whereabouts. I think he came to see Gyukimaru to gather weapons. Maybe he gave Gyukimaru this task all those years ago before getting arrested in preparation for the prophecy! SHIEETTT!

- PS: Hopefully with kinnemon heading over to Hitetsu we might get a hint of who's he been waiting for all these years.

Just noticed the two subtle Naruto references from Oda in this chapter.

1) Moonflower 'O-chou', a former yakuza boss has the sharingan pattern on her kimono.
2) "Itachi" port.
Nice nice!

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possibly a lack of food and booze will make them disinterested.
thats a good one. dont u think some urgent report or something like that will disturb them?

1) Moonflower 'O-chou', a former yakuza boss has the sharingan pattern on her kimono.
2) "Itachi" port.
Nice nice!
didnt enel already had that pattern on his drums?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a good one. dont u think some urgent report or something like that will disturb them?

didnt enel already had that pattern on his drums?
If it involves Luffy, BM might react (as he's the reason she came all the way to Wano in the first place), but just some generic message of a jail uprising doesn't seem something that they could be bothered with when they're in the middle of their brawl. If they were that rational, then they shouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

Lack of food and booze on the other hand...him being a perpetual drunk and her being an obese glutton aren't just shticks to color their character, but have shown to be important mechanics that influence their actions and personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.