5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Queen's Gamble"

One Piece Manga Chapter 947 Discussion and 948 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 947 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 948

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty good, pretty good.

I loved Luffy getting slapped by BM exactly what I was hoping would happen there.

BM getting her memories back....

Queen better hope she doesn't go into a hunger fit during transport she'll slim down and slip out of those chains.

Did Queen actually knock her out or did she just pass out? Wasn't 100% sure on that one.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You wonder why they don't just keel her overboard xd

Pretty good, pretty good.

I loved Luffy getting slapped by BM exactly what I was hoping would happen there.

BM getting her memories back....

Queen better hope she doesn't go into a hunger fit during transport she'll slim down and slip out of those chains.

Did Queen actually knock her out or did she just pass out? Wasn't 100% sure on that one.
She just fell asleep.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter. I really like queen he is so adorable and funny.

Big mom regaining her memories and queen leaving the prison in a messy way give tye situation for rally up the prisoners against jailers.

Luffy still needs time to learn the technique still long way i guess.

ThatOfLegend

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter kinda reminded me of the Enies Lobby arc where Luffy got the opportunity to use a new tech on a perceived threat before showcasing is vs the main enemy

I'm excited to see Luffy figure out this new advanced armament haki and interested to see if it could actually bridge the gap a bit between him and the yonko

It sounds a little too busted rn, I'm thinking it's something that can be mitigated or at least defended against if used on someone who also has mastery over it

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here to see which among you has the audacity to say Queen took out Big Mom. Come on, I am waiting.

Shit is about to go down! Feeling sorry for the poor guards.

Haki that destroys from inside out! Sounds epic.
You must be registered to see images

Not just this ^ but KID! Like Sawyer7mage said, he was crucifying people left right centre and murding innocents/other pirates without mercy. Now with what the Beast pirates have done to his first hand and Queen having left, good fkn luck to them! Luffy will just bash people trying to learn his technique but Kid is about to slaughter a hella lot of fodder!

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like this table to breakdown haki . What are your thoughts?

Is it just me or is the chart backwards? Awakening is at the bottom so it should go from starting levels at the top to the awakening but that's not what it's showing. Here the highest form of the haki before awakening is at the top.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it just me or is the chart backwards? Awakening is at the bottom so it should go from starting levels at the top to the awakening but that's not what it's showing. Here the highest form of the haki before awakening is at the top.
I believe the awakening at the bottom of the chart is referring to awakening/finding out you have haki.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I think you're supposed to read it bottom to top. The awakening of Haki is at the bottom cause that's the "roots" of the "tree."

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really like this table to breakdown haki . What are your thoughts?

I'm not sure if "Superiority" is actually another form of haki rather than a technique that stems from Katakuri's mochi ability. It looked like he just condensed a lot of mochi onto his hands. Usopp also has a unique form of observation haki that can see extremely far. Still a good table though.

Status
Not open for further replies.