1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Credit @

Prediction: CHAPTER 946 ESCAPE

Page 1-2

[Shutenmaru takes everyone towards their current hideout. ]

Shutenmaru: It's been 20 years since I last saw a man like Oden to walk on the face of Wano. 9 scabbards-pff- what a joke. We're only low life criminals to whom Oden gave a ray of hope to live a better life. But when the time came to guard our shogun, we failed miserably- and see for yourself where the country has been to.

Kinemon: I take full responsibility as the lead--

Shutenmaru: Shut up! You are no leader. What makes you think you're the leaders. It's not you who have been working in the shadows and looking after the nation ever since that monster and that good for nothing Orochi came and plotted such heinous act on this land. You have no right to call yourself a leader. I will never be a part of the nine scabbards. But, I will, for Oden's sake, for Lady Toki's promise, will fight along side you and your little buddies you've brought along.

Kinemon: [bows down ]Thank you! It means a lot.

Shutenmaru: However, don''t assume everyone else have the same devotion towards this nation as they did 20 years ago. Things have changed. But, if we ever are going to take down that monster and slay that bastard Orochi- there's something we will need. Follow me inside...

Page 3-4

[Kaido has been reported about Big Mom's arrival at Udon. Kaido is briefed about Queen situation.]

Kaido: THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING KING! Inform him immediately and ask him to aid Queen right now. If he does not fixes his mess, I will personally teach these bastards what torture really is.

Bed wetting Fodders: Y-Yes.. K-k-kaido-sama

Kaido: That Old Hag, how dare she talk to me about favors. I asked none from her. That was more than 40 years ago. If it was not for him I would have slaughtered that witch long time ago.

Page 5-6-7

[Scene continues between Zoro and Kyoshiro. While Zoro pulls out few of his move set, Kyoshiro, just calmly deflects them rather easily. Kyoshiro on the other hand does not make much of an "attacks" on Zoro despite Zoro's relentless and barrages of air slash at kyoshiro]

**Zoro: [**stands still and relaxes his swords] Why are you doing this? And why do I sense hesitation in your attacks? If you think I am some weak swordsmen, then before you make the next move, I will slice you up and behead your master straight away.

**Kyoshiro: [**Laughs ] How scary. I am almost crying here with fear. If you can sense hesitation in my attack then you can also sense how strong I am, don't you? I am not showing you any sympathy or doing you favors. You are waste of my time. I am a samurai- and my skills are beyond your imagination. You're just merely a criminal and a low life pirate, who pretends to wield a sword and disrespects its origin. I bet your master was some scumbag who made you believe, you can be a swordsman..what a joke.

Zoro: How dare you speak of my master Koushiro. That's it, I will kill you if I have to in order to take that bastards head..

Kyoshiro: [ did he just said Koushiro- sweats a bit ]

Page 8-9-10

Law:
How dare you take my crew captive. If any thing happens to them, I will kill you..

Hawkins: You can try if you want to, but you won't be able to put a scratch on me. You actions will affect your crew greatly. So, stop resisting and come along quietly, or there'll be serious consequences.

Law: [Smiles] You expect me to be cowards like you and serve under some emperor. I thought, we're from the same reckless and fearsome worst generation. I guess, facing a Yonkou has made you soft basil hawkins.

Hawkins: ***[***stares at law with anger]

[Scene changes with Drake continuing his attack on Sanji]

Drake: Where do you think you're going. Ever since I heard the news about you being a vinsmoke, I wanted to meet you. However, I never knew, vinsmoke were these clumsy. You really thought you were done with me with such measly attack?

Sanji: STOP CALLING ME A VINSMOKE! I have no blood of that sick bloodline. And who you're calling clumsy, you piece of lizard-shit. [Sanji coats his leg on fire and delivers a powerful blow to Drake's face at full speed]

Page 10-11-12-13

[back at Udon prison, Big Mom continues to beat Queen. Their battle injures many of the fodders near by]

O-Lin: Stop being so greedy and give me some o-shuriko.

Queen: NEVER! Don't get so full of yourself, just because your an emperor. I am QUEEN of the beast pirate. How dare you come to Wano and ruin my beautiful paradise of torture. Your gonna pay for all this you old hag

[In the midst of all the chaos, Caribou approaches Luffy and Hyo. Raizo, asks Luffy to take this opportunity to escape from the Prison right now. However, Luffy has still not figured out way to use his new skill. In addition to that the collar on their neck is a problem to get rid of]

Luffy: Breaks his and Hyo's collar pretty easily.

[Hyo, Raizo, Caribou make the enel face]

Hyo: You could do t-tha..

Luffy: Yeah. Rayleigh back in sabody used this and I learned from him just in case if I ever get in trouble. Raizo, do me a favor and take boss hyo and that guy on the prison out of here. I will join you all soon. Now that I have had some good excersie on those cuffs while back, let's see what I can really do.

Caribou: ***[***is he mad!!! Is he really trying to kill himself here facing such strong forces..I am worried if I made the right choice chosing this dumbass to escape from here]

Hyo: Thank you straw-hat. I am indebted to you. I will make sure on my way out to recruit all the Yakuzas to help you all out.

Luffy: [SMILES] Okay, first let me get some back up. I hope its not too late, hang in there you two [proceeds to rescue Kid and Killer]

[Big mom tires to attack Queen again using Prometheus, but out of nowhere, King appears and fights prometheus blaze of fire with his own and manages to blow away Big Mom for the time being]

Fodders: KING-SAMA!!!

Page 14

[King and Queen tries to team up against the blown away Big Mom. But much to their surprise, Big Mom quickly recovers and blocks their attacks easily. Big Mom appears very pissed and for some reason has regained her memories]

O-LIN: Long time no see brats! But, how easily have you forgotten, who you're messing with. [Fiercely blows away queen and King] Mugiwara....I am here!! [Looks up in the sky and laughs]

Kaido: ***[***rushing towards Udon] I hope you're ready Linlin, You will regret coming to my domain. This time I will make sure to kill you.

BEASTS APPROACHES THE QUEEN!!!!! BREAK NEXT WEEK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.