2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Treasure Ship of Provisions"

One Piece Manga Chapter 917 Discussion and 918 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 917 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 918

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Jack visited Kuri-okobore town after Zou incident. So that pretty much tells he is out in a piece. lol.

So it is going to be Law Vs Hawkins.

I liked the Paradise farm. Much like the age-old practice for cultivation.

This Wano arc is having so many Japanese references age old references. Clever by Oda sensei.

Exjoey

Kin
9💸
Kumi
-245💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was so good to see Captain and his first mate do action together, damm they were so fast.
Law vs Hawkin, i think their fight cannot be happening now.

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i havent check other translations but *********** states Jack is the right hand man and headliner gets one shotted?
now im totally convinced Big Mom has a stronger crew than that of Kaido

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not liking this plot. The reason Luffy didn't blitz Holdem within a split second & save us like 6 mangapanels was because he knew it would invite jack, but the only reason he knew it would invite Jack is because he didn't blitz him to begin with!! At least I can expect Law vs Hawkins though.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, so Apoo actually pulled Jack up front the sea floor huh? Intrigueing...he seems the opportunistic type.

Speedheadliner....what can i say? Her design as a gifter is better than the ones we've seen so far on wano?

Haha kinda found it funny how they snatch otama and are trying to escape all the whilst stealing their food too. Even though i get thats ironic.

Also, glad Luffy gave Holdem a piece of his mind. He was a dick. But i guess all beast pirates are like that :p

I like how Oda uses Laws voice as our voice. I kinda have the feeling Shentomaru the bandit is Law lol.

I kinda hoped sanji's group found a person from the earlier group whove infiltrated already but i guess thats not gonna happen.

------
Quite, a good chapter. Can't wait till the next one. SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Shutenmaru is MoriaZzz
I think it's perfect time for him to resurface n gets his revenge on Kaido especially when we Know Luffy will need some sort of power up to beat Kaido.

Last edited:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, so Apoo actually pulled Jack up front the sea floor huh? Intrigueing...he seems the opportunistic type.

Speedheadliner....what can i say? Her design as a gifter is better than the ones we've seen so far on wano?

Haha kinda found it funny how they snatch otama and are trying to escape all the whilst stealing their food too. Even though i get thats ironic.

Also, glad Luffy gave Holdem a piece of his mind. He was a dick. But i guess all beast pirates are like that :p

I like how Oda uses Laws voice as our voice. I kinda have the feeling Shentomaru the bandit is Law lol.

I kinda hoped sanji's group found a person from the earlier group whove infiltrated already but i guess thats not gonna happen.

------
Quite, a good chapter. Can't wait till the next one. SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!

@bold they said that in this chapter? I must've overlooked that part..

What if Shutenmaru is MoriaZzz
I think it's perfect time for him to resurface n gets his revenge on Kaido especially when we Know Luffy will need some sort of power up to beat Kaido.
Nightmare Luffy x Gear 4th say whaaaa

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter 10/10

Luffy and Zoro cant be stopped right now, I like how they just barge into Kaidos territory and just start destroying his men lol.

Looks like Jack could show up soon, but geez hes going to get owned, honestly I'm ready for Luffy and Zoro to be challenged, this has been too easy for them so far we need some tension.

Law vs Hawkins is a fight I need to see Oda the king of the off panel better not off panel or disrupt this godly battle. Hax vs Hax we havent had a battle like this in OP before it would be sick. Also Law looked cool with that bucket on his head.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold they said that in this chapter? I must've overlooked that part..
No, it didn't happen in this chapter.
Although, the last time we saw of Apoo he was seen reporting to Kaidou that "communications with Jack have been lost "

So, i just assumed Apoo went to go collect Jack. Was it wrong to assume so?

Status
Not open for further replies.