Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Duke Inuarashi"

One Piece Manga Chapter 808 Discussion and 809
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 808 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 809

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My expressions upon this chapter are gonna side with usopp with this one. A yonkou's right hand man, damn he is incredible.! So this is what attacked sengoku, fujitora and o-tsuru and got his ass handed to him.

Also should we expect this to be the norm from now on? Chapters released on friday arvo's?

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My expressions upon this chapter are gonna side with usopp with this one. A yonkou's right hand man, damn he is incredible.! So this is what attacked sengoku, fujitora and o-tsuru and got his ass handed to him.

Also should we expect this to be the norm from now on? Chapters released on friday arvo's?
Idk, I don't think MP will be doing OP themselves any time soon. What is the usual MS time? I would expect that for the earliest release. I think it was likely slowed down a bit this week if some of their staff celebrate Thanksgiving. Probably being more cautious too.

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think next chapter we will know whereabouts of Sanji. Luffy may become enemy of minks for sometime as Kinemon and other is going to reach them.We will see raizou soon who is hiding uptill now.What luffy do of ceasar and where is he?

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack has a pretty badass design and the three calamities OMG what a nice title :bouncy: still 4/5 for me since no sanji :(

Its now clear that Kaido's crew are named "The Hundred Beast Pirates" and its not Kaido's own title meaning all the theories about him having multiple zoan df or a chimera type have been thrown to the garbage and Kaido being a Dragon mythic zoan type being solidified from mangafacts such as Kinemon being afraid of Dragons and hearing Kaido's name since Kaido conquered Wano.

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally enjoy this week's chapter. 5/5.
Really like how all Minks aren't bunch of normal citizens, they can fight on their own, including kids regardless of their strength level compare to others, which is quite impressive. Really like them all, that includes Wanda and da gang.

Luffy being an idiot and deep down honest to boot are very entertaining, when was the last time we saw him been beat up by his crewmates? XD Like it when Brook also join in lol

Duke Inuarashi has that little vibe of WB's charisma, guess I miss Pops so much u_u

Loving all the Minks' designs, even Kaido's crew too. Sicilian looks great, and Sheepsheat is actually quite nice to see, Gin... i forgot the girl's name but it seems she tends to be frank in a way. Jack is unique, I think, with some unexpected hairdo XD Remind me of an ancient tribal style or something.

No news about Sanji as of now, but we're getting there, the truth is slowly unfolded and if I can wait for two years to see our Cook's whereabout then for a mere few weeks or so wouldn't be much of a problem. Probably hugely related to Sanji's questionable Wanted poster.

3 calamities and 3 musketeers? Yummy

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I didn't really feel the Zou arc up till last week but this chapter pulled me over the line.

I like how they look, how their hierarchy is split, how the story is told, how ceasar is still relevant after 3 arcs.

Also looks like Brook, Nami, Sanji and Chopper did a lot of work to keep the place safe. I wonder what the Duke means by also thanking Luffy for his efforts. Did he by beating Doflamingo lure Jack away from Zou ?

One point I'm very afraid of is the anime, I fear that they will butcher the faces of the people of Zou. I mean how will they draw someone like Sicilian or that tiger warrior. They have that typical Oda vibe that probably will get lost when drawn by someone else. I hope this arc in the anime doesn't become 40 episode eye sore.

Kaidou's crew give off a strong Mad Max feeling, which I like very much. Pleasures and Gifters witness me !!!

Also does Kaidou's crew still follow the card theme ?

Kaido KING of beasts
QUEEN - Maybe another calamity
JACK - the Drought
TEN - X-Drake ?
JOKER - Doflamingo was basically in Kaidou's backpocket

Sheepshead and Ginrummy are also cardgames

Another thing I noticed, has everybody in Kaidou's crew eaten smiles ?

The Pleasures have animal traits but seems like the can't use it.
The Gifters have partial animal transformation on the hands/feet
Sheepshead and Ginrummy - the bodyguards can control transformation
Jack has a full body transformation

Looks like the defective smile fruit determine your rank within the crew.

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohh so i was thinking .

You know how we are getting each of the crew members hometown reactions to the recent events in dressrosa?

What will oda draw when it comes to poor old robin?

She had no parents , they were killed by the government then she went undercover from organisation to organisation to survive

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohh so i was thinking .

You know how we are getting each of the crew members hometown reactions to the recent events in dressrosa?

What will oda draw when it comes to poor old robin?

She had no parents , they were killed by the government then she went undercover from organisation to organisation to survive
Vivi and Carue maybe? Or Sir Croc somehow.
Or perhaps the kid she saved at Tequila Wolf,
Or the RA; Dragon or anyone

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vivi and Carue maybe? Or Sir Croc somehow.
Or perhaps the kid she saved at Tequila Wolf,
Or the RA; Dragon or anyone
I fail to see why we would see vivi associated with her. Dont say alabasta. They werent allies.

but i would like to see something of croco-boy hehe and the revolutionaries although we got some revolutionary action in dressrosa.

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fail to see why we would see vivi associated with her. Dont say alabasta. They werent allies.

but i would like to see something of croco-boy hehe and the revolutionaries although we got some revolutionary action in dressrosa.
Who said 'from the deck of the world' series should only consist of allies? Probably not directly to her, but pretty sure anyone whom she used to be associated with would more or less be shown of their situations or something. Look up for the previous ones.

I hope for Sir Croc too, still waiting for his next move :D
RA has just recently appeared though, but one can dream :bouncy:

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got a strange vibe from Jack's character drawn and shown in the Chap, I suppose he is a Samurai who ate the Zoan type Devil fruit. Or maybe Kaidou was the one who offered him a place in his crew and gave him the devil fruit as a power up and in return Jack helped him take over Wano? So that makes Jack a traitor and maybe this Raizou is another great Wano's Samurai who fought against him but is still alive or something? :| Wow so much in my mind right now xD

The chap was superb, Oda building up new hypes again, Luffy's humour never ceases to amaze xD Hopefully we get to know some more about Sanji too ;_;

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who said 'from the deck of the world' series should only consist of allies? Probably not directly to her, but pretty sure anyone whom she used to be associated with would more or less be shown of their situations or something. Look up for the previous ones.

I hope for Sir Croc too, still waiting for his next move :D
RA has just recently appeared though, but one can dream :bouncy:
ceebs link us

Status
Not open for further replies.