2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Death of Nefertari Cobra"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1085 Discussion and 1086 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1085 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1086

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter confirmed Lily was the one who spread those poneglyphs in Opverse. I m pretty sure now that she's the one who taught Kozukis how to write those ancient language.

Now there is a theory that Family of 'D' is not actually a race but a group of ppl who came together n fought those 20 kingdoms. I think Lily wasn't born a D but got it bcus she traveled with Joyboy. Sabos flashback also hinted that.
I believe her brother also travelled with Joyboy which explains why Nefertari family as a whole choose to stay in Alabasta.

Coming to the fighting part: Finally we saw a glimpse of Gorosei n Im in action. It seems Gorosei have some sort of mythical zoan fruit. Some are connecting it wit those shadows in thriller bark arc. I remember in Egghead there was this shadow who took out those cameras n many believe it was done by Saturn. That shadow did look awfully like the ones which we saw in current chapter.
You must be registered to see images

Lastly Wapol seeing Im again raises the question of Observation haki. They can't sense his presence doesn't makes sense. Obs haki feels an incomplete concept.

I will rate this chapter 3.5/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.