2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Kuzan, 10th Captain of the Blackbeard Pirates"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1081 Discussion and 1082 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1081 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1082

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
10/10 chapter. Past chapters gave me PTS vibes. Oda’s penmanship is otherworldly. I think this whole Garp vs. Kuzan is a setup tho, still think he’s with sword. Also… is Hibari related to any Admiral? As in family? It’s also very interesting to see how Law survived and Kidd didn’t… this “D” really handing out miracles to life threatening situations…

WHO IS THE WHIRLPOOL MAN? NEW CHARACTER? Throwback to Luffy in chapter 1 where he got sucked into a whirlpool!

CHOPPER TO THE RESCUE!! Bepo > kidd

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter finally confirmed Kuzan is 10th Titanic Captain n his injuries shown in Film Z is canon. I feel he joined BB not to assassinate him but to find something. I think it's related to "how BB can eat more than 1 fruit." He's just buying time till BB himself reveal how he did that.
Also Kuzan being tenth captain proves SHs doesn't need another member as Kuzan will betray them. Something that's happening in every arc post TS.

Coming to BB vs law part- BB knew abt Laws DF n was contemplating who he should give that fruit so that person can die for him.
Bepo came to rescue his captain. Oda forgot Bepo's sulong form in Wano so he made one in this chapter even tho there was no moon.

Lastly Garp Vs Aokiji- I wasn't expecting this to happen in this arc seriously. I thought Aokiji was sailing towards Egghead since he was ex marine n prolly knows the layout. I feel Aokiji will beat Garp or capture him while Koby n other marines somehow manage to escape n regroup in future arcs.

I will rate it 4/5 chapter.

Oda’s penmanship is otherworldly. I think this whole Garp vs. Kuzan is a setup tho, still think he’s with sword. Also… is Hibari related to any Admiral? As in family? It’s also very interesting to see how Law survived and Kidd didn’t… this “D” really handing out miracles to life threatening situations…

WHO IS THE WHIRLPOOL MAN? NEW CHARACTER? Throwback to Luffy in chapter 1 where he got sucked into a whirlpool!

CHOPPER TO THE RESCUE!! Bepo > kidd
Japanese readers believe Hibari is Akainu's daughter. Personally I don't like the theory as why will he allow his daughter to join Sword who are pretty much lyk G5 members.

Whirlpool man is prolly Dragon. His ship also looked lyk pitch black. He prolly met with Roger(before execution) n learnt about road Poneglyphs (location) from him.

Reactions: Jokey

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The good:

Pretty great chapter, it's been quite a while since I enjoyed a chapter considering the dead race in Egghead going nowhere...
Kuzan's flashbacks have always been top tier and this one is probably the best. Kuzan's design has also improved over pre-TS.
I dont think there is any hidden agenda about him being one of the Blackbeard Pirates, as Teach said - they have a common goal.

Whether they will ever betray each other if their goals no longer align is up in the air but for now, he is truly one of them.
The structure feels similar to Rocks' crew where they didnt like each other nor were friends and were simply united by a common goal.
That common goal is probably related to the top of the WG organization and Kuzan smelling there is something rotten in it.

The man with a burn scar doesnt seem to be Saul as initially thought. It looks like an unexpected big player, perhaps a clone of Xebec.
However, unlikely to be Xebec if he works for WG and all the pirates games are useless, as pointed out by Head Jailer, the brain of BBPs.
The conclusion of the battle on Winner Island went as expected, RPG delivery service has been fulfilled by both Law and Kidd.
What happens with them in the future will no longer play a big role. Sulong Bepo is impressive, too long he didnt get to fight long.

The bad:

Everything I assumed about Aokiji and Akainu seems to be true - they arent those guys.
Blitzed head-on and grabbed by the jaw by an old fart... This is the same thing I warned Law fans about when Smoker did it to him...
Imagine you get blitzed by Zoro... There is no way Law, Kuzan, Sakazuki can fight Zoro being that sloppy. Powerful fruits but that's it.

The Blackbeard Pirates aside from Shiryu and Lafitte... My god... They are being used as hype tools left and right by everyone...
I get it that their theme is lackluster and blindly believing in whatever fate got for them but being trashed at every chance is just silly.

Overall, fantastic chapter, really loved the flashback and the significance that is man with burn scar getting.
If he takes the RPG to the top of the Red Line, into Mariejois, the WG war isnt a final war.
It would be just a warm-up for PK race when whoever gets their hands on the 4th RPG after the big war.

Status
Not open for further replies.