2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Legendary Hero"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1080 Discussion and 1081 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1080 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1081

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never really bothered evaluating Garp current strength, other than in his prime he was the strongest marine, like WB prime. This is crazy how much Oda kept in reserve thoses characters. From what we see I'll safely say Garp could've man handled Akainu at Marineford.
I'm really curious how far will Kuzan go with BB, definitely putting his life on the line. And yeah BB is not an idiot he's probably wary of Kuzan's motivations. They may have made a contract we might not know about yet, it's going to look more complex than what we're seeing here

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never really bothered evaluating Garp current strength, other than in his prime he was the strongest marine, like WB prime. This is crazy how much Oda kept in reserve thoses characters. From what we see I'll safely say Garp could've man handled Akainu at Marineford.
I'm really curious how far will Kuzan go with BB, definitely putting his life on the line. And yeah BB is not an idiot he's probably wary of Kuzan's motivations. They may have made a contract we might not know about yet, it's going to look more complex than what we're seeing here
Garp would have killed Akainu at Marineford. If this is what an angry Garp can do imagine how much more destructive he would be enraged

Status
Not open for further replies.