2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Old Friends"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1076 Discussion and 1077 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1076 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1077

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very enjoyable chapter.

The S-Hawk DF, kinda feels like Oda knew it wouldn’t make sense to for him not to have one, so just threw an old Zoro reference in. I mean, it’s not completely useless or anything, but it’s just not a wild change. Luffy/Zoro/Lucci/Kaku is a fun enough combo, we’ll see how it continues in the future.

Shanks on Elbaf speculation confirmed.
And my man Beckman being the Kid Krippler? Did he shoot it off? Didn’t expect Dorry and Broggy back, I thought they’d kind of stick around Little Garden forever.

Think we could get a CoC clash for Shanks vs Kid then offpanelling. It’s something that can hype both parties. I very much doubt that Oda will let Shanks look bad by letting Kid be shown hurting him. Shanks’ hype needs to be maintained for him finally hitting the plot, Blackbeard’s in kind of a different situation and always has been. Shanks should be at his peak, Blackbeard is still rising.

If we assume the Saul and the Giants took the RP from FI- safe guess- then this is setup so Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard are all on three RP, with Luffy and Blackbeard aiming at Elbaf next.

Interesting thing is that the Shanks Kid clash should be happening now. That’s leaving a bit of time for the Strawhats to get there. I’m not seeing Shanks being the type to hold prisoners so it’ll be interesting to see what the situation will be when the Strawhats arrive.

-Kid has been beaten and left, Shanks is there

-Kid has been beaten, but the giants are letting him recover there. Shanks away hunting Zou/Blackbeard, or still there
-even an alliance between Shanks and Kid after their fight?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna wait for official scans, because I'm interested in something else beyond the tree. Elbaf is a weird fucking island, look at this random thing going up in the sky, to the left of the tree, between the two tallest mountains on the left, and going through a cloud.

WHAT IS THAT INVISIBLE THING??? It's in the real anime, too, I've checked.

Likewise in this chapter, we can see some strange markings going up into the sky.

I'm going on a stretch but not good with geography of onepiece but what if that is some sort of tube/path that links Elbaf to Mary Geos? Or even climbing the massive tree which might be the fabled EVE tree, might lead to mary geos, i really dont see how Shanks got past all the security at the red line and met with the goresei otherwise.....

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first part of the chapter was boring. Rather i don't see why SHs need to free CP0. They are Yonko now n could have easily 1v1 those Seraphim.
Also safe to assume that old Vegapunk isn't traitor.
Now coming to the juicy part - Shanks on Elbaf. He rejected another kid. This guy is a kid magnet lol.
Kid didn't even got a chance to see Shanks giving WCI vibes. It seems Giants know Shanks very well n are willing to help him to take out Kid.

There's also a theory that Giants might see Kid as a hero for taking out BM. So someone(Loki or Saul) might interfere n stop this battle but if it goes into full fledged fight them Kid is definitely loosing far more than Poneglyphs.

Pretty enjoyable chapter.

Hopefully this fight won't get off paneled
This fight is definitely getting off-paneled. If SHs goes to Elbaf then we will get info what happened there.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully this fight won't get off paneled
Pretty sure it will, minus maybe the start and possibly a few in between panels at best.

The first part of the chapter was boring. Rather i don't see why SHs need to free CP0. They are Yonko now n could have easily 1v1 those Seraphim.
Also safe to assume that old Vegapunk isn't traitor.
Now coming to the juicy part - Shanks on Elbaf. He rejected another kid. This guy is a kid magnet lol.
Kid didn't even got a chance to see Shanks giving WCI vibes. It seems Giants know Shanks very well n are willing to help him to take out Kid.

There's also a theory that Giants might see Kid as a hero for taking out BM. So someone(Loki or Saul) might interfere n stop this battle but if it goes into full fledged fight them Kid is definitely loosing far more than Poneglyphs.

Pretty enjoyable chapter.

This fight is definitely getting off-paneled. If SHs goes to Elbaf then we will get info what happened there.
It's because the Seraphim are targeting CP0, which is quite...weird. The problem is that CP0 is pretty much screwed as long as they're tied up and the ones who tied them up, were Zoro and Luffy. It's kind of difficult for them to fight off the Seraphim while protecting Kaku & Lucci. They feel morally conflicted as if those two die because they were restrained, it would have been their fault.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's because the Seraphim are targeting CP0, which is quite...weird.
They are targeting CP0 bcus the traitor is definitely one of the Vegapunk. And they came to assassinate all of them.

The problem is that CP0 is pretty much screwed as long as they're tied up and the ones who tied them up, were Zoro and Luffy. It's kind of difficult for them to fight off the Seraphim while protecting Kaku & Lucci. They feel morally conflicted as if those two die because they were restrained, it would have been their fault.
That reason doesn't click with me. They were knocked bcus of the betrayal. Also the whole thing that Luffy needs to protect them doesn't makes sense. I mean the reason why Oda doesn't lyk to kill Luffy's opponent is bcus Luffy tends to break the will of his opponent. Correct.
In this case it seems Lucci has a grudge which he still holds even after taking another 'L' (which was not surprising). But he still carry that attitude doesn't help his case.
I don't see they need to morally defend them considering the fact that they tried to execute Robin n was indirectly involved in Luffy's death.

Shanks birthday is on March 9th… Oda is planning something nasty for next weeks chapter.
Shanks share the birthday with Mihawk.
We prolly get few pages of the fight before someone intervene it. Prolly Saul or Cross Guild(you never know what they are planning).

Reactions: Jokey
Status
Not open for further replies.