2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Most Powerful Beings"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1070 Discussion and 1071 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1070 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1071

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Taking Vegapunk on their last adventure makes perfect sense. Considering the enemies they will face from now on, having the smartest man on the ship isn’t too shabby. I’m curious to what route Oda will take tho cuz Vegapunk can practically upgrade the entire crew now, right? (help awaken certain fruits, help Usopp with a new slingshot, Nami’s climatact and what I’m very excited about is Thousand Sunny’s final upgrade (?))

Also wonder what fight Oda was teasing us about in a recent article. A battle royale of some sort… so many possible scenarios but we know Oda a sneaky man so of course it’ll be a surprise. It could possibly be the conclusion between BB and Law? Kidd and BB vs. Shanks? Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jimbei vs. Lucci (CP0), Kizaru and the Seraphim? Hopefully the SH’s manage to escape before marine fleets start arriving, because it will get messy if they manage to block their route from proceeding to another island… But like I said before, they have big brain Vegapunk. He created the island so I’m sure he’ll find a way to get off.

My theory is that the marines and pirates will start the battle and somewhere during that the revolutionary will interrupt and form some kind of distraction for the SH’s to escape.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto
Status
Not open for further replies.