2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A Genius' Dream"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1068 Discussion and 1069 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1068 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1069

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lucci Made A Huge Mistake In Hurting Atlas What seals Lucci's fate is not the fact that Luffy has become unbelievably stronger since their last meeting, but another apparently trivial detail. In a previous chapter, Atlas greeted Luffy and his group after they arrived at Egghead, and she gave him plenty of food. The Straw Hat captain cares a lot about food, and he is especially protective over people who feed him. One of the main reasons why Luffy challenged Kaido in Wano was that the people of the country were starving, including O-Tama, a little girl who shared what little food she had with Luffy. Seeing Atlas injured will trigger Luffy's rage way more than any memory he may have about Lucci, and the CP0 agent will have to face the full wrath of a Yonko, something that even Marine Admirals are wary of doing. Fans of One Piece are fully expecting to see Luffy quickly obliterating Lucci in the next chapter. Sometimes, in manga and anime, old enemies come back to showcase the growth of the protagonist, and this could be one of those occasions. However, One Piece is never that predictable, which means that there could still be some unexpected surprise in Luffy and Lucci's much-hyped rematch.

In terms of Lucci's progress, I'm expecting Lucci to have something up his sleeve with this rematch, however, there are two things we should point out:
1) The attack Lucci used in the latest chapter was his strongest move pre-timeskip and this could mean one of two things - either Lucci is using a lot of his power right now or his strongest point pre-timeskip is now what he can do with ease (meaning his true strength has powered up immensely).

2) Kaku stated in the chapter that Lucci was going all-out. Couldn't that mean that Lucci is using a lot of his max potential at the moment? In other words, Lucci having a big power up post-timeskip might not be something we see. He likely would be on the level of maybe Queen/Sanji but nothing above that

Here's my theory on Bonney x Kuma x Vegapunk

When Vegapunks clones were introduced it didn't seem right with there only being 6 clones, 7 is usually a complete set number. So after some thinking I believe that Kuma is Dr Vegapunks first clone. When the clones are introduced they are numbered from 01 - 06 aswell as being given a title "The _" well Kuma has PX-0 on his neck and he is given a title "The Tyrant" back in chp 483. If my guess is correct this could probably explain why Vegapunk cares so much about Bonney even though she's trying to kill him. This whole time we weren't sure of what age Bonney really was, some were theorizing she could be a old hag but look how Oda sneakily tells us through Vegapunk in chp 1066 when they first see eachother. Vegapunk probably knew he was eventually going to be targeted/killed because of his goal of creating free energy available to all so he created Kuma as a way to protect and look after Bonney in his stead as she grew up. I can see it now, Vegapunk gets killed to protect Bonney and Bonney who hated Vegapunk finds out the one who was protecting her this whole time was Vegapunk her father. (P.S if somehow my theory is close to being accurate we could finally get our 10th crewmate excluding Luffy with the Goal to create free energy for all "Jewelry Bonney the scientist with an appetite"

Last edited:

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My thoughts & opinions of the chapter:

1. When learning about Vegapunk's dream to find a free energy source for the world, it reminded me of a theory I heard where Luffy's DF could be the potential energy source that he was trying to obtain. But that would mostly make sense if Luffy uses his Gear 5th in front of him during the upcoming battle with CP0, and he ends up explaining the SH the truth about Luffy's DF & why it must never fall in the wrong hands.

2. I might be wrong, but will the Seraphim act differently than the last time they appeared? Who knows, maybe there's a chance for either the Hancock Seraphim to have the same feeling for Luffy as the real Hancock does, or the Mihawk Seraphim behaving the same way as Hawkeye does whenever it involves Zoro or someone close to him? 3. If Sentomaru is involved in the battle, then does this mean that he knows Vegapunk's connection to Dragon & the Revolutionary Army? Or he is going to learn it right away, which may not end well for the bodyguard? 4. Now I don't know exactly how the battle between Luffy’s group & Lucci's will play out, or who will have the advantage. But what are the chances that Lucci's group will accidentally help Luffy’s group awaken their respective Devil Fruit powers just like how their fellow agent did in Wano?
Who knows, we may finally get the chance to know the specific model of Chopper's Human Human Fruit, and/or what an awakened "Age Age" Fruit can really do?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto
Status
Not open for further replies.