2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Punk Records"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1067 Discussion and 1068 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1067 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1068

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love the chapter! When learning that the giant robot attacked Marie Geoise during the same time when the Fishman Island joined the World Government, I wonder if the robot was used by either a fishman like Hody Jones or Arlong in an attempt to overthrow the human oppressors & rule the world? Or someone in the world government used it & made the Fishman the scape goats for the incident?

As I saw the moment when Vegapunk asked Luffy to help him leave Egghead island, it's no surprise that Luffy's group will soon learn that he is in great danger by his "current" superiors. However, my best guess on which side Vegapunk will end up in by the end of the arc is that he becomes a new temporary member of the SH until probably the end of Elbaf, or the Revolutionary Army where his current technologies may give them the advantage needed in the final battle of the series?

Assuming Zoro & Brook (as well as Caribou) are the 1st people to battle the CP0 group, will it be a more exciting one than how it was back in Enies Lobby, or a little more one-sided since the SH are now an Emperor class crew?

If Kuma is running to go & save Vegapunk (as well as Bonney), and the Revolutionary Army decides to follow him, will this be the 1st step towards the official encounter between Luffy & his father Dragon?!

Now I know that this could be a simple coincidence, but did the facial expression that Dragon shown confirms that he is undoubtedly from the same family tree as Luffy & Garp? Which may also debunk the theory that he is the son of Rocks D. Xebec?

Reactions: Tantalus Thief
Status
Not open for further replies.