2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Only Family I've Got"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1063 Discussion and 1064 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1063 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1064

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the heck was going on in this chapter?
We got;
a)Bogey attacking Luffy
b)BB attacking Heart Pirates

I was surprised that BB managed to reach his island after kuja stuff but damn he got heart pirates for good.

Now certain things that I liked abt this chapter;

1)Van Augur got Teleportation DF;
-Holy shiit. Imagine Van Augur vs Ussop fight. Ussop need next lvl of Observation to take him down and we know Van Augur Observation haki is top notch.

2)Winner Takes all;
-BB got Pudding, BMs Poneglyph(prolly) n now ready to fight Law for Kaido's n Minks poneglyph. Which means BB pirates don't need to go to Wano or Zou to get a rubbing. That being said last time someone said winner takes all in One piece didn't end very well for that guy.

Guess we gonna miss Law. He should have joined the fleet n sailed with SHs to learn abt everything he seeks.

Now parts which makes no sense;

1)Bonney can't realise that's not Kuma;
-Heck she was in Reverie n saw Revs attacking n escaping from Mariejois. She knew abt Sabo n was ready to talk about him wit Luffy but the moment she saw Kuma she thought it's her father. Comeon. On top of that she attacked Luffy n as usual Luffy's future sight sukks.

2)Doc Q turned Law into woman;
-This was kinda nonsense as that's Ivankov stuff. But it's treated as some sort of disease was kinda bad writing in my opinion.

3)Punk 05 leaving Pirates;
-Another one which makes no sense as why the heck she will leave a Yonko, former Shichibukai n a worst gen member to freely move on that island? This is govt controlled island and some of the biggest criminals in OPverse are freely moving on this island as if they are having picnic there lol.

I will rate this chapter as 2/5.
Post automatically merged:

Only BB poses actual threat to law, rest all are fodder in comparison to him
Laws DF is broken. Even BB doesn't pose much of a challenge but he's clever that's why he brought Van Augur, Doc q n Burgess with him. This reminds me of Ace incident. Same guys were there n it ended horribly for Ace. Law won't fair any better.

Interesting thing is BB not raising Rocky Port Incident when he saw Law. This means Koby got shiit tonne of Laws credit like Smoker got Luffy's in Alabasta.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the heck was going on in this chapter?
We got;
a)Bogey attacking Luffy
b)BB attacking Heart Pirates

I was surprised that BB managed to reach his island after kuja stuff but damn he got heart pirates for good.

Now certain things that I liked abt this chapter;

1)Van Augur got Teleportation DF;
-Holy shiit. Imagine Van Augur vs Ussop fight. Ussop need next lvl of Observation to take him down and we know Van Augur Observation haki is top notch.

2)Winner Takes all;
-BB got Pudding, BMs Poneglyph(prolly) n now ready to fight Law for Kaido's n Minks poneglyph. Which means BB pirates don't need to go to Wano or Zou to get a rubbing. That being said last time someone said winner takes all in One piece didn't end very well for that guy.

Guess we gonna miss Law. He should have joined the fleet n sailed with SHs to learn abt everything he seeks.

Now parts which makes no sense;

1)Bonney can't realise that's not Kuma;
-Heck she was in Reverie n saw Revs attacking n escaping from Mariejois. She knew abt Sabo n was ready to talk about him wit Luffy but the moment she saw Kuma she thought it's her father. Comeon. On top of that she attacked Luffy n as usual Luffy's future sight sukks.

2)Doc Q turned Law into woman;
-This was kinda nonsense as that's Ivankov stuff. But it's treated as some sort of disease was kinda bad writing in my opinion.

-Another one which makes no sense as why the heck she will leave a Yonko, former Shichibukai n a worst gen member to freely move on that island? This is govt controlled island and some of the biggest criminals in OPverse are freely moving on this island as if they are having picnic there lol.

I will rate this chapter as 2/5.
Post automatically merged:

Laws DF is broken. Even BB doesn't pose much of a challenge but he's clever that's why he brought Van Augur, Doc q n Burgess with him. This reminds me of Ace incident. Same guys were there n it ended horribly for Ace. Law won't fair any better.

Interesting thing is BB not raising Rocky Port Incident when he saw Law. This means Koby got shiit tonne of Laws credit like Smoker got Luffy's in Alabasta.
1. Where did you get BB stole Pudding? Pudding missing is learned through the retirement Caesar cover story why assume her disappearance has anything to do with other than that story? We know she manipulates memories, she probably wasn't even kidnapped but used this opportunity to leave with the Vinsmokes in an attempt to see Sanji again.

2. Why do you think Teach and Law are at Egghead Island? Did I miss something? I got the impression they were at a separate island.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Where did you get BB stole Pudding? Pudding missing is learned through the retirement Caesar cover story why assume her disappearance has anything to do with other than that story? We know she manipulates memories, she probably wasn't even kidnapped but used this opportunity to leave with the Vinsmokes in an attempt to see Sanji again.

2. Why do you think Teach and Law are at Egghead Island? Did I miss something? I got the impression they were at a separate island.
Ch 1061 u can clearly see Vinsmokes escaping the island with Ceasar. They don't have Pudding.

In Ch 1062 we saw everything is frozen. Now many believes that's not Aokiji but Ceasar's weapon but we know Ceasar used some sort of manipulating gas on Katakuri and oven. Which is why they were fighting each other in Ch 1059.

Ch 1063 Brulee crying over Cracker's body bcus of the carnage that Aokiji brought on WCI.

But you a raise a point that she might have escaped WCi in hopes of seeing Sanji. At this point it's pretty clear that BB is going for Poneglyphs to reach Laugh Tale. And he need someone to read those stuff. Only 3 guys can do that currently;
1)Kozuki Sukiyaki
2)Nico Robin
3)Pudding with his awakening

BB can't know abt Sukiyaki as many believed he died n a very close knitted group knows he's alive.
Robin is wit SHs n went to Egg head(even tho BB might have thought he could get Robin if SHs came to Beehive). So only option he's left with is Pudding.

Another point that you are overlooking is Brulee's thinking about Pudding in current chapter. Which means Pudding was with her and most prolly asked Aokiji to stop his carnage in exchange of her(who can read Poneglyphs).

Overall i don't believe Vinsmokes has anything to do with Pudding. They aren't going for one piece and i doubt they care about Sanji and where he's currently residing. Also Vinsmokes will have trust issues wit BMs kid as they were going to execute them and Pudding was involved in the said plot.
Pudding going with BB pirates makes sense as we are in endgame now.
Prolly next chapter will clear this out.

Teach and Law are on Beehive island not Egghead. When did I said they were in Egghead Island 🤔

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ch 1061 u can clearly see Vinsmokes escaping the island with Ceasar. They don't have Pudding.

In Ch 1062 we saw everything is frozen. Now many believes that's not Aokiji but Ceasar's weapon but we know Ceasar used some sort of manipulating gas on Katakuri and oven. Which is why they were fighting each other in Ch 1059.

Ch 1063 Brulee crying over Cracker's body bcus of the carnage that Aokiji brought on WCI.

But you a raise a point that she might have escaped WCi in hopes of seeing Sanji. At this point it's pretty clear that BB is going for Poneglyphs to reach Laugh Tale. And he need someone to read those stuff. Only 3 guys can do that currently;
1)Kozuki Sukiyaki
2)Nico Robin
3)Pudding with his awakening

BB can't know abt Sukiyaki as many believed he died n a very close knitted group knows he's alive.
Robin is wit SHs n went to Egg head(even tho BB might have thought he could get Robin if SHs came to Beehive). So only option he's left with is Pudding.

Another point that you are overlooking is Brulee's thinking about Pudding in current chapter. Which means Pudding was with her and most prolly asked Aokiji to stop his carnage in exchange of her(who can read Poneglyphs).

Overall i don't believe Vinsmokes has anything to do with Pudding. They aren't going for one piece and i doubt they care about Sanji and where he's currently residing. Also Vinsmokes will have trust issues wit BMs kid as they were going to execute them and Pudding was involved in the said plot.
Pudding going with BB pirates makes sense as we are in endgame now.
Prolly next chapter will clear this out.

Teach and Law are on Beehive island not Egghead. When did I said they were in Egghead Island 🤔
Could be but since we haven't seen Aokiji in the cover story but have seen Vinsmokes it just seems like a bit of a jump to go right to him.

In 1046 we see Germa arrive in Chocolat Town and the tag line mentions Pudding. Also in 1048 Cracker is with Brulee but Pudding is not. The tag line for 1048 is "Is Germa trying to infilrate Chocolat Town again?"

As for Teach, you mention he probably couldn't have learned about Sukiyaki but how did he learn about Pudding's existence, that she's a member of the 3 eye tribe and that 3 eye tribe members can read poneglyphs? If he could learn all that doesn't it seem plausible he'd be able to learn about Sukiyaki too?

When you said
-Another one which makes no sense as why the heck she will leave a Yonko, former Shichibukai n a worst gen member to freely move on that island?
I thought you were referring to Teach(Yonko), Law(former Shichibukai) and Bonney(worst gen) all being in the same island implying why did she ignore Teach and Law for Luffy and Bonney.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be but since we haven't seen Aokiji in the cover story but have seen Vinsmokes it just seems like a bit of a jump to go right to him.

In 1046 we see Germa arrive in Chocolat Town and the tag line mentions Pudding. Also in 1048 Cracker is with Brulee but Pudding is not. The tag line for 1048 is "Is Germa trying to infilrate Chocolat Town again?"

As for Teach, you mention he probably couldn't have learned about Sukiyaki but how did he learn about Pudding's existence, that she's a member of the 3 eye tribe and that 3 eye tribe members can read poneglyphs? If he could learn all that doesn't it seem plausible he'd be able to learn about Sukiyaki too?
The entire island is frozen. When it was shown that 2 ppl invaded notice the silhouette;
You must be registered to see images

Look at the shoes. Vinsmokes shoes looks completely different.
This has to be BB pirates. Most prolly Kuzan n say Shiryu. Also the guy infront is thinking/talking about some cubical thing which is most prolly Poneglyph.

Shiryu with his invisible DF most prolly went for poneglyph n Kuzan went full "Ice Age" after the caos that erupted thanks to Ceasar's weapon.

This situation is similar to Drake n Caribou where we were getting lil bit of stuff that was going on n in wano we finally saw the output i.e Caribou was in prison.

Now BB might not knew abt Pudding. My theory is Pudding told Kuzan that she can read Poneglyphs but will only help if he stop freezing her family. That's why we get Brulee thinking abt Pudding in current chapter. It also makes sense as BB needs Poneglyphs n someone to read those.

When you said
-Another one which makes no sense as why the heck she will leave a Yonko, former Shichibukai n a worst gen member to freely move on that island?
I thought you were referring to Teach(Yonko), Law(former Shichibukai) and Bonney(worst gen) all being in the same island implying why did she ignore Teach and Law for Luffy and Bonney.
I was talking about Luffy(Yonko), Former Shichibukai (Jinbei), n Worst gen member (Bonney). My point is these were some big entity in OPverse n she casually left which is why it makes no sense.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The entire island is frozen. When it was shown that 2 ppl invaded notice the silhouette;

Look at the shoes. Vinsmokes shoes looks completely different.
This has to be BB pirates. Most prolly Kuzan n say Shiryu. Also the guy infront is thinking/talking about some cubical thing which is most prolly Poneglyph.

Shiryu with his invisible DF most prolly went for poneglyph n Kuzan went full "Ice Age" after the caos that erupted thanks to Ceasar's weapon.

This situation is similar to Drake n Caribou where we were getting lil bit of stuff that was going on n in wano we finally saw the output i.e Caribou was in prison.

Now BB might not knew abt Pudding. My theory is Pudding told Kuzan that she can read Poneglyphs but will only help if he stop freezing her family. That's why we get Brulee thinking abt Pudding in current chapter. It also makes sense as BB needs Poneglyphs n someone to read those.

I was talking about Luffy(Yonko), Former Shichibukai (Jinbei), n Worst gen member (Bonney). My point is these were some big entity in OPverse n she casually left which is why it makes no sense.
We've seen them in shoes other than their raid shoes though in this instance that would make less sense. But if we're analyzing the shadows I'd say the shoe on the left seems more of a heel than a typical male shoe so maybe Devon.

My hang up is 1048 when Brulee "says" it's Reiju and Ichiji in Chocolate Town. There are misdirects and there's blatantly lying. Also that thing is an exclamation mark stylized for the individual same as Cracker's exclamation mark in 1048.

The strongest hint it may not have been the Vinsmokes to me is that Niji and Yonji were on Whole Cake Island not Chocolat Town so that's where Reiju and Ichiji and Caesar were all fleeing from. Did they arrive at Chocolat Town first like Niji and Yonji? It's possible. It's also possible they landed directly where Niji and Yonji were being held and the silhouettes are two other people.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've seen them in shoes other than their raid shoes though in this instance that would make less sense. But if we're analyzing the shadows I'd say the shoe on the left seems more of a heel than a typical male shoe so maybe Devon.
Vinsmokes when using there suit has different set of shoes.

We know Reiju n Ichiji were the ones who invaded WCI to save there brothers who were captured before ch 1038

Again i will say notice the shoes Reiju is wearing in ch 1037 n Ichiji is wearing in ch 1050. It looks nothing like the ones which those 2 guys were wearing in Ch1046.

My hang up is 1048 when Brulee "says" it's Reiju and Ichiji in Chocolate Town. There are misdirects and there's blatantly lying. Also that thing is an exclamation mark stylized for the individual same as Cracker's exclamation mark in 1048.

The strongest hint it may not have been the Vinsmokes to me is that Niji and Yonji were on Whole Cake Island not Chocolat Town so that's where Reiju and Ichiji and Caesar were all fleeing from. Did they arrive at Chocolat Town first like Niji and Yonji? It's possible. It's also possible they landed directly where Niji and Yonji were being held and the silhouettes are two other people.
Ch 1048 notice Oda stating - Are Germa trying to infiltrate n then puts a question mark.

That's definitely a hint that maybe someone else infiltrated but the blame went to Vinsmokes.

Also you can clearly see Pudding with Brulee in Ch 1042. She might still hang around near Brulee which is why in current chapter we saw Brulee crying over Cracker n remembering Pudding.

Now the reason why I believe its Shiryu n Aokiji bcus;
1)Aokiji needs to gain trust of BB pirates n the guy who seems most comfortable with him is Shiryu. His attire n shoes looks something similar to the ones wore by the guy in ch 1046

2)Devon was at Kuja with BB. I doubt in such a short time frame she would hop from WCi to Kuja.

3)We already saw BB, Devon, Vasco Shot in Kuja n Doc Q, Van Augur, Burgess in Beehive.
Only person missing are Shiryu, Avalo, Lafitte n Sanjuan Wolf. I doubt it's wolf. Also infiltrating somewhere like WCI which got so many eyes is very hard. It's easier for Shiryu to go invisible n enter WCI. Lafitte could also infiltrate but i m not so sure about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.