2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Captain Koby Incident"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1059 Discussion and 1060 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1059 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1060

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This chapter was crazy. So much to unfold. The seraphim, Shakuyaka revealed to be an old empress, BB’s new bounty KOBY GETTING CAUGHT! 5/5 chapter it didn’t feel real tbh, oda blessing us with peak.

So far they’ve revealed mini Boa and Mihawk… kinda scared to think they have a whole army or 10 others of those walking around (I assume kid Doffy, Moria, Jimbei etc?) and I wonder if these seraphim can develop to adult form?

They’re Lunarians so Zoro about to slice down more black characters lmaoo

Last edited:

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was crazy. So much to unfold. The seraphim, Shakuyaka revealed to be an old empress, BB’s new bounty KOBY GETTING CAUGHT! 5/5 chapter it didn’t feel real tbh, oda blessing us with peak.

So far they’ve revealed mini Boa and Mihawk… kinda scared to think they have a whole army or 10 others of those walking around (I assume kid Doffy, Moria, Jimbei etc?) and I wonder if these seraphim can develop to adult form?

It was boa and King not mihawk

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what? The face and the sword resembled Mihawk. Why would they introduce a king seraphim on the battlefield when specifically highlighting the previous warlords?
Black face, white hair kid with wings is a pretty accurate description of king's kid version plus that photo of his, bouting with BB makes it pretty clear, don't know on which panel you saw mihawk?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black face, white hair kid with wings is a pretty accurate description of king's kid version plus that photo of his, bouting with BB makes it pretty clear, don't know on which panel you saw mihawk?
On the page where Teach first sees him amd says "px..." the 2nd top panel shows his eyes and they have the same rings as Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Based on how Rayleigh told it I feel like Coby agreed to go with Teach in exchange for letting Boa release the other marines.

Will be interesting to see how he interacts with Kuzan when he sees him.

So Shakky was the former empress Nyon told Boa about getting love sick?

Is the title of Empress of Amazon Lily a birth right or gained through ability? Is Shakky related to Boa?

When the sisters said the px looked like big sis the obvious first guess is Boa especially with those ear rings. But Boa's not that dark and Shakky is colored slightly darker and has black wings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jokey

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 things abt this chapter which i didn't liked was;

a)Unnecessary Yamato page- which we all knew from the start why she was going to stay in Wano.

b)Vasco Shot disgusting statement- which was indicating stuff which is best not to discuss.

That being said chapter was very good. Boa basically slaughtered Marines n Yonko crew lyk they were nothing. Taking out 2 commander shows how broken her DF is and no doubt Marines want that Df to put in those Seraphims.

Just think how devastating it will be if those Seraphims can use Boa's ability say in a Yonko territory.

Coming to Koby part. Lmao Koby fans really thought he was going to pack Boa this chapter 🤣

I remember back in PH arc ppl were making fun of Smoker- "how he lost his credibility n he can no longer be seen as Garp/Sengoku of this generation". Turn out Koby became a bigger laughing stock this chapter as not only he was begging Boa to surrender but got kidnapped by BB😭
Hopefully Kuzan will help Koby grow a lil bit.

BB 10captains part:
-I remember one of the biggest argument of Yamato joining SHs was "BB got 10captains" so SHs should also have 10 crew members.
Now it's safe to assume that nobody is going to join SHs till the final war(where everyone will fight).
-Koby n Aokiji being there means we gonna get another God valley sorta incident where Luffy n Koby will take on BB while rest of the SHs n Aokiji fight BB captains.

Lastly something that seems very odd about BB's DF is when he said to Catarina - Let him get Boa's DF power and then you can do whatever you want with her.
Does this mean he can remove DF ability without killing the user? (Or) He need the head to remain attach with the body(as Catarina wanted the head).

Personally I don't think he can get the ability without killing the user. It won't make sense as he would have taken Mera Mera no mi from Ace before handing him to Marines or might have taken Mero Mero no mi from Boa. But it was really strange interaction.

I would rate this chapter as 4/5.

So Shakky was the former empress Nyon told Boa about getting love sick?
She was former empress 2 generation ago. Kinda intresting as many thought she was former Rocks.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a good chapter. We see Marco interact with the Redhead Pirates and then say goodbye to Luffy in a flashback, I have a feeling we'll be seeing Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard crew again in not too long. Yamato wanted to stay in Wano because there are threats coming to the island and that's fair.

Kaido was defeated by Luffy but other powerful people will want to attack this island.

The last and bigger part of the chapter is the one I enjoyed the most. We see in a flashback what happened on the island of Kujas of Empress Boa Hancock (the future wife of Monkey D Luffy). At first the Kujas were attacked by the navy and their new models, the Seraphim, but another person arrives on the scene Marshall D Teach and members of his crew (Catarina Devon and Vasco Shot).

Blackbeard wanted to steal Hancock's power. Hancock is extremely powerful she petrified the Vice Admiral, Hermeppo, Vasco Shot and Catarina Devon, by Blackbeard having to cancel his powers not to be petrified.

What is even more frightening with Hancock is that she masters all 3 Hakis (Armament, Observation, King).

We also learn important information is that Coby is really considered a hero by many people, moreover Blackbeard says that it is thanks to Coby that he managed to beat Ochocku a former member of the Rocks, Aka Wang-Zhi, Silver Axes It seems to me, it was thanks to him that he was able to obtain the island of Rocks Pirates .

Rayleigh like always arrives in a badass way to stop everyone, Rayleigh says that he no longer has the strength to beat the current Blackbeard which could be under between Rayleigh at his prime it's emperor level, the Gol D Roger's crew was pretty tough.

Looks like the Seraphim are some kind of copies of Shichibukai with Lunarian wings l (King's race) I feel like I saw 2 different ones in this chapter there were some that looked a hell of a lot like Mihawk and another Seraph who was almost a copy of Boa Hancock.

In the last boards it is said that Coby was kidnapped by Blackbeard, but I have the impression that there is something else behind.

Shaky is a former empress of the Kujas from 2 generations before Hancock it's good to know, it also explains why Rayleigh is so close to the Kujas.

And I almost forgot the 2 new bounties shown in this chapter Blackbeard's bounty has increased it is 3 billion 996 berries and that of Boa Hancock is 1 billion 659 million Berry, that means that the bounty of Hancock is really based on her strength, she's damn strong.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

a)Unnecessary Yamato page- which we all knew from the start why she was going to stay in Wano.

b)Vasco Shot disgusting statement- which was indicating stuff which is best not to discuss.

That being said chapter was very good. Boa basically slaughtered Marines n Yonko crew lyk they were nothing. Taking out 2 commander shows how broken her DF is and no doubt Marines want that Df to put in those Seraphims.

Just think how devastating it will be if those Seraphims can use Boa's ability say in a Yonko territory.

Coming to Koby part. Lmao Koby fans really thought he was going to pack Boa this chapter 🤣

I remember back in PH arc ppl were making fun of Smoker- "how he lost his credibility n he can no longer be seen as Garp/Sengoku of this generation". Turn out Koby became a bigger laughing stock this chapter as not only he was begging Boa to surrender but got kidnapped by BB😭

BB 10captains part:
-I remember one of the biggest argument of Yamato joining SHs was "BB got 10captains" so SHs should also have 10 crew members.
Now it's safe to assume that nobody is going to join SHs till the final war(where everyone will fight).
-Koby n Aokiji being there means we gonna get another God valley sorta incident where Luffy n Koby will take on BB while rest of the SHs n Aokiji fight BB captains.

Lastly something that seems very odd about BB's DF is when he said to Catarina - Let him get Boa's DF power and then you can do whatever you want with her.
Does this mean he can remove DF ability without killing the user? (Or) He need the head to remain attach with the body(as Catarina wanted the head).

Personally I don't think he can get the ability without killing the user. It won't make sense as he would have taken Mera Mera no mi from Ace before handing him to Marines or might have taken Mero Mero no mi from Boa. But it was really strange interaction.

She was former empress 2 generation ago. Kinda intresting as many thought she was former Rocks.
I saw it said 2 generations ago, Granny Nyon was the Empress just before Boa sp that makes me think Shakky is the one Nyon was talking about.

About the fruit thing; Teach said he needed to take her fruit first meaning he needs them alive to take the fruit or else.it would respawn in a new fruit some

BB 10captains part:

Right she was 2 generations ago and nyon was 1 so Shakky is who Nyon was talking about and it was Rayleigh who did it to her

Status
Not open for further replies.