2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Flame Emperor"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1054 Discussion and 1055 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1054 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1055

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are the best kind of chapters. The entire world set in motion. People making big moves.

Love the style of the new admiral, also like that Yamato could put some hurt on him. Momo stepping up as the ruler of Wano.
Shanks with the double agenda, I always suspected he had something up his sleeve. He is to big of a character to just happy go lucky sail the seas doing nothing.

Panic in marineland, kinda understaffed and fighting fires all over the world fueled by the flame emperor.

Cobra was already sick, did he became a martyr to unleash a revolution ? I don't believe Sabo would kill him, but maybe the made the best out of the circumstances. I wonder where the Vivi story will be going.

I really hope this somehow is a return of the Crocodile. He is one of my favorite characters. We've last seen him during the Punk Hazard arc when Doffy was brokering some deals. So Oda hasn't forgotten about him yet and he still has some untold storylines, like his past Ivankov hinted at.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOW, such a informative and world building chapter! So much to take in!!

Cobra was already sick, did he became a martyr to unleash a revolution ? I don't believe Sabo would kill him, but maybe the made the best out of the circumstances. I wonder where the Vivi story will be going.
I believe the same, but i wonder who did the actually killing the goresei or IM-samas hitman as the manner Akainu and the other marines were talking about , it gave me the impression that they BELIEVE Sabo killed Cobra probably because thats the narrative they were told by the goresei.

I believe how Vivi simply 'disappeared', she was obviously distraught after seeing her dad get murdered by the government and was hiding somewhere when Sabo and the other Rev Commanders bumped into her and that giant dude took her underground and they escaped together.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of the SHs were there yet the chapter got drama, action, suspense and adventure.
Have to say Oda delivered a very good chapter after his 1 month break.

Highlights were:
-1)Sabo declaring war on CDs infront of 2 admirals as he said back in Ch 904
You must be registered to see images

-2)Ryokogyu giving Forest God impression as read in Skypiea

Hair part looks similar to G5 Luffy.

-3)Shanks declaring He will now go to Laugh Tale

Giving a villainous sorta vibe.

Coming to my take on whole Vivi n Cobra part:
-I believe they knew very well Sabo was Luffy's brother. They saw he was trying to rescue Kuma n most prolly tried to help him in escaping Mariejois. Which is where Cobra might have been assassinated. Vivi saw that so she was taken by Revs for her safekeeping. Now she either needs to join SHs or remain with Revs as no way her father's killer is letting her live.

Possible ppl who wanted to kill Cobra are;
1)Im n Gorosei with obviously CP involved
-They hated there family so they got reason especially if he tried to help Sabo then it's obvious they would have killed him

2)Sterry
-I remember there was a panel which said Sabo's parents mysteriously died. Sterry also want to be in good books of CDs so he might have undertaken the project to kill Sabo n Cobra tried to protect him died in action.

This is possibly 2 scenarios in my opinion that might have happened during Levely arc.

The funny part of this chapter was Momo trying to mimick Kaido n thought he could take on an Admiral. Lol. This again giving an indication that Yamato might have to intervene n prolly protect him till the end of Wano.

I would rate this chapter as 4.5/5.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2)Sterry
-I remember there was a panel which said Sabo's parents mysteriously died. Sterry also want to be in good books of CDs so he might have undertaken the project to kill Sabo n Cobra tried to protect him died in action.

This is possibly 2 scenarios in my opinion that might have happened during Levely arc.
Thats a big negative chief. When the news of what took place spread across the world Sterry's reaction was "he was there?!". Strongly suggesting otherwise chief

Reactions: Skull Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.