2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Skies Above the Capital"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1047 Discussion and 1048 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1047 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1048

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's good to finally get confirmation Gol D Roger was non df user, Roger was truly built different.

(I think haki will play.a massive role in the fight vs Blackbeard when Luffy can't use his df.)

Kaido is a beast, he is walloping Luffy in gear 5th lol, no wonder the dude is a Yonkou

Orochi is like a cockroach that just refuses to die, hopefully this is where Denjiro comes in.

Holy shit that art on the final panel with Luffy's fist is nuts man,.

(Everyone is worried about Onigashima landing safety while Luffy's fists may just just destroy the entire island lol or he can always just turn it into rubber so no one gets hurt)

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s established that Liado recognize Luffy strength. I think now he giving him the lesson he needs to go forward. Akiuna and much more black beard he going to have to be ready and I’m sure the lesson Kiado is telling him is he needs to have his haki at home 100% if he wants to reach his goal. He sees luffy is joy it and telling him to stop with the goofy childishness and be ready to go all out

Status
Not open for further replies.