2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Raizo"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1046 Discussion and 1047 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1046 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1047

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Luffy too OP too fast. There’s still awhile to go and now the next villain has to live up to being a threat to him and he just beat the strongest beast in the world.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Luffy too OP too fast. There’s still awhile to go and now the next villain has to live up to being a threat to him and he just beat the strongest beast in the world.
It isn't like he's dominating Kaido, even with Gear 5, Luffy is barley holding on in this fight. And regardless of this transformation, from this point forward Luffy was only ever going to be fighting Emperor and Admiral level guys. That's where we are at in the series.

And do you really think that Shanks or Blackbeard is going to be any weaker than Kaido? And Big Mom will be a 1v1 fight. That's why Oda didn't let Kidd and Law KO her. And Sakazuki is going to be a tough fight. And I think with Luffy's power up, almost guarantees that Im is going to be a strong fighter, if not the Elder 5 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.