2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"We Die Together!!"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1043 Discussion and 1044 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1043 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1044

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Jokey

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Best chapter of the raid so far 5/5

This means everyones theories about Kaido being Joyboy are getting flushed down the drain!

Also the first time since Skypiea these “drums of liberation” are being heard right?

Lowkey confused though… the thing coming out of Luffy? Is that his fruit awakening? Is joyboy still “conscious” or living through the fruit? So many questions we have to wait on for another two weeks! Thank you Oda tho this is some peak writing.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Refreshing to see a fight card where the SH's dont take the win. Luffy down.

Can't wait to see what the Joy Boy thing is all about. Of course break next week ! Really excited by these last couple of chapters.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joy Boy, Nika = grin, Laugh Tale, SMILE...

...that's a lot of references to laughter. I thought the whole having a 90% chance to have a perpetual smile after eating a SMILE fruit was just something to add a bit of drama to the story, but now it seems it's inherently linked to the entire concept of a devil fruit.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joy Boy, Nika = grin, Laugh Tale, SMILE...

...that's a lot of references to laughter. I thought the whole having a 90% chance to have a perpetual smile after eating a SMILE fruit was just something to add a bit of drama to the story, but now it seems it's inherently linked to the entire concept of a devil fruit.
People with the D. middle name die with a smile on their face.

Add it to the list.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't belong here, but I also don't want to make a new thread for it.

But episode 1015 will air on March 26 (my birthday, thank you Toei) and it will cover chapter 1000.

It will be directed by Megumi Ishitani who is the one who directed the warlord and Tobi Roppo episodes.
Get. Fucking. Hyped

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't belong here, but I also don't want to make a new thread for it.

But episode 1015 will air on March 26 (my birthday, thank you Toei) and it will cover chapter 1000.

It will be directed by Megumi Ishitani who is the one who directed the warlord and Tobi Roppo episodes.
Get. Fucking. Hyped
**** Toei got hacked. We will be watching fillers untill it is resolved.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I've liked about what's currently happening, is that Oda has positioned Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, for big time power ups.

I think after the Awakening, that Luffy will finally be powerful enough to be Kaido 1v1 of they we're both a full health.

Zoro, I think this Grim Reaper thing will lead to a big power up for him. From this point forward, he might be on Mihawk's level. That fight has to be coming pretty soon.

And Sanji, with his bodies evolution, it's tough to say what specifically his strength would be? But I think at least around someone like Kizaru, probably any Admiral.

But we are getting near the end game. I think the next bounties will be the 2nd to last bounties. I can see Luffy's being over 4 Billion, Zoro and Sanji definitely over a Billion.

Status
Not open for further replies.