2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Komurasaki"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1041 Discussion and 1042 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1041 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1042

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else get a little confused with the Komuraski/Orochi moment. Not in what happened so much but the change in scene from last chapter.

In 1040 while BM was falling we got this panel
You must be registered to see images

Idk about you but it looks an awful lot like that's Orochi's head laying horizontally and a body sitting upright slightly in front of it and the words "kyahh" which is commonly used during a strike and "woaaah" which seems like a reaction to a shocking event.

We can tell the body is Orochi's based on the swirl pattern on the kimono.

Then in 1041 they're sitting regularly. So are the events of Komurasaki/Orochi in 1041 just before BM falls or after? And if before how come we see no blood on his face in 1040 but he's bloody in 1041?

So I guess my question is, what happened in 1040? Why did Oro look like his head was on the floor?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else get a little confused with the Komuraski/Orochi moment. Not in what happened so much but the change in scene from last chapter.

In 1040 while BM was falling we got this panel

Idk about you but it looks an awful lot like that's Orochi's head laying horizontally and a body sitting upright slightly in front of it and the words "kyahh" which is commonly used during a strike and "woaaah" which seems like a reaction to a shocking event.

We can tell the body is Orochi's based on the swirl pattern on the kimono.

Then in 1041 they're sitting regularly. So are the events of Komurasaki/Orochi in 1041 just before BM falls or after? And if before how come we see no blood on his face in 1040 but he's bloody in 1041?

So I guess my question is, what happened in 1040? Why did Oro look like his head was on the floor?
To me it just looks like Orochi toppeled over in the violence of Big Mom being shot through the entire castle.

The pointy thing in his robe looks like his shoulder, so he's laying on the floor.

Kyaaah is not a slash that is a woman screaming, and woah is correct, because there is a shocking event.

In chapter 1041 Orochi also doesn't have blood on his face, he gets back on his feet and then the building falls on top of him. After that he is bloody.

So I see nothing out of the ordinary.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So kaido is also going down since the last gattling by luffy has been started. I was expecting more savage and brutal attacks from the younkous, Just like WB gave to akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.