2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Main Attraction"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1039 Discussion and 1040 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1039 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1040

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow is this it for BM?? Wil Law x Kidd prevail. On another note what will zuniesa do to help out the alliance too much happening at once still no update on Zoro v grim reaper and the main event on the rooftop Wano is a mad house hopefully Izzy and Raizo survive

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finger licking good chapter.

So many cool abilities being thrown around. I like how Kidd can assign magnetic poles to people and objects. Gives his power a different dimension. Also pretty funny that it just got countered by turning around.

And the fact that Big Mom assigned lifespan to turn he bones into homies to heal herself was also next level. She still had so much up her sleeve.

Law the star, even though Kidd probably disagrees. But his sword like the Nyoi Bo from Enma piercing throught the island, the skies and into the earth was sick.

Let's hope that hole will be Linlin's grave.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wonder what role Zunisha will play since that's who I'm assuming is calling to Momo although that does present two questions?

If it is Zunisha wouldn't Momo recognize the voice? I assumed Momo told Zunisha to head to Wano before leaving but if it is Zunisha calling him it seems Momo didn't expect it.

I read somewhere Zunisha is 20km which is higher than the sky islands. Zunisha should be able to help Momo pull Onigashima away from the flower capital.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wonder what role Zunisha will play since that's who I'm assuming is calling to Momo although that does present two questions?

If it is Zunisha wouldn't Momo recognize the voice? I assumed Momo told Zunisha to head to Wano before leaving but if it is Zunisha calling him it seems Momo didn't expect it.

I read somewhere Zunisha is 20km which is higher than the sky islands. Zunisha should be able to help Momo pull Onigashima away from the flower capital.
Zunisha is the answer to so many of the alliances problems known and unknown. He can wipe out the Wg ships put of the fire 🔥 and help move the island bigZ the mvp

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Onigashima will be put on Zunisha's back. Kinda fitting if it replaces a part of the town the Beast pirates destroyed.

And all the allied forces can flee the area without sailing into the hands of the WG

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yess.. zonisha put oginashima on it's tail..but teh tail has to be straight lined so oganishima won't fall...

or maybe or it's head..so oganishima wil look like straw hat on zonisha head..this is more logikal..

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Onigashima will be put on Zunisha's back. Kinda fitting if it replaces a part of the town the Beast pirates destroyed.

And all the allied forces can flee the area without sailing into the hands of the WG
I'm expecting that Zunisha simply grabs the island with its trunk and then pulls it away. I mean currently Onigashima is moving towards the Flower Capital because of Kaidou's clouds. Unless Zunisha would arrive after Kaidou is beaten, in which case Onigashima would fall down.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you guys seen opening 24 yet? Did you catch the giant frozen arm and log pose at 28 seconds in when Oden is falling?

I'm trying to think if this has been shown and I'm forgetting where or is a spoily teaser. I remember Oars was frozen and we see frozen giants in Punk Hazard then there's the giant straw hat.

I wonder if the arm belongs to any of them? Maybe the body of the person who owned that hat?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm expecting that Zunisha simply grabs the island with its trunk and then pulls it away. I mean currently Onigashima is moving towards the Flower Capital because of Kaidou's clouds. Unless Zunisha would arrive after Kaidou is beaten, in which case Onigashima would fall down.
I think Momo needs to have a moment in front of the people of Wano where he stands up against Kaidou in his dragon form protecting the island. He has been struggeling since Punk Hazard. He needs to show that there now is a good dragon in town to protect him and living up to his fathers legacy. After that Zunisha can help, but the elephant shouldn't take the glory.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Momo needs to have a moment in front of the people of Wano where he stands up against Kaidou in his dragon form protecting the island. He has been struggeling since Punk Hazard. He needs to show that there now is a good dragon in town to protect him and living up to his fathers legacy. After that Zunisha can help, but the elephant shouldn't take the glory.
While I agree Momo having that moment would be good character growth for us readers, I feel in-story the people of Wano don't need to see anything from Momo to have that faith in him.
Also currently only the people on Onigashima even know the risk to Wano, no one knows there's a dragon helping save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.