2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Kid & Law Vs Big Mom"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1038 Discussion and 1039 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1038 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1039

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
10/10 chapter.

Came across the following theory:
That skeleton is the personification of the “curses” of cursed swords, the one that take the life of those deemed too weak to wield said swords. If so, it could be the same “curse” that took Kuina’s life for wielding Wado Ichimonji.

Too bad Zoro can’t move… while following the reaper to the other side he’d get lost and escape death yet again!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapters pretty alright considering the title was misleading.

- Good to see that post WCI there were repercussions in the form of two of the germa army personnel being imprisoned in
Mon T'or Books. We might see, Pudding try to help them escape for sanji's sake. Probably not as their guarded by OVEN and couple other top officers i would imagine.

- Oda just fkn end Raizou vs Fuk-u-ruju.
- Not sure how to feel with Izou vs CP-0 as Drake and a number was defeated.
- The underlings begging big mom to show mercy was stupid. Did they really think a yonkou would listen to them after their captains were seriously going after her title.
- Regardless, it was entertaining to see Big Mom get penetrated again by Kid and Law (WCI made her seem invincible as Kid lines in this chapter alluded)
- Really shit move from Oda to move away from Zunisha-Goresei plotline so suddenly. That said Goresei have had short moments of importance everytime they've been shown. Still a shit go. Knowing Oda, we probably won't see whats happening on this front till after Luffy defeats Kaidou to set up the trajedy act.
- Hope Franky gets to Zoro soon, his close enough.
- In the death reaper scenario, i don't believe its Brook. Think about it logically. Last we checked he was carrying an injured/tired Robin to safety. Now your telling me, he tossed her somewhere to play a practical joke on a semi-dying Zoro? Thats really hard to believe to be frankly honest.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapters pretty alright considering the title was misleading.

- Good to see that post WCI there were repercussions in the form of two of the germa army personnel being imprisoned in
Mon T'or Books. We might see, Pudding try to help them escape for sanji's sake. Probably not as their guarded by OVEN and couple other top officers i would imagine.

- Oda just fkn end Raizou vs Fuk-u-ruju.
- Not sure how to feel with Izou vs CP-0 as Drake and a number was defeated.
- The underlings begging big mom to show mercy was stupid. Did they really think a yonkou would listen to them after their captains were seriously going after her title.
- Regardless, it was entertaining to see Big Mom get penetrated again by Kid and Law (WCI made her seem invincible as Kid lines in this chapter alluded)
- Really shit move from Oda to move away from Zunisha-Goresei plotline so suddenly. That said Goresei have had short moments of importance everytime they've been shown. Still a shit go. Knowing Oda, we probably won't see whats happening on this front till after Luffy defeats Kaidou to set up the trajedy act.
- Hope Franky gets to Zoro soon, his close enough.
- In the death reaper scenario, i don't believe its Brook. Think about it logically. Last we checked he was carrying an injured/tired Robin to safety. Now your telling me, he tossed her somewhere to play a practical joke on a semi-dying Zoro? Thats really hard to believe to be frankly honest.
That’s how she has so many kids getting penetrated …… Law the baby daddy now

Status
Not open for further replies.