2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Oden's Beloved Sword"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1032 Discussion and 1033 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1032 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1033

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Numbers were said to be failed gigantification experiments and Fuga seems more friendly toward Yamato than others. I wonder if he and some of the other Numbers may have been the samurai imprisoned with Yamato as a kid?

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Super rushed chapter but I guess that’s part of wrapping up. Didn’t like that fuuga was so friendly even with him and Yamoto being friends also Appo using armament Haki was like they just giving hali to anyone now what’s next karu going to have observation haki wtf

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Super rushed chapter but I guess that’s part of wrapping up. Didn’t like that fuuga was so friendly even with him and Yamoto being friends also Appo using armament Haki was like they just giving hali to anyone now what’s next karu going to have observation haki wtf
Any pirate captain strong enough to lead his crew to the New World should be expected to have armament haki at the least if not some form of ob haki as well.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time accepting strong characters have the basic powers needed to survive amongst the top tiers. Like people who refused Ace had haki until the novel.

Reactions: Troi

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any pirate captain strong enough to lead his crew to the New World should be expected to have armament haki at the least if not some form of ob haki as well.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time accepting strong characters have the basic powers needed to survive amongst the top tiers. Like people who refused Ace had haki until the novel.
Can't win with these guys, even Apoo called Drake a dumbass for underestimating him that he is able to use Haki.

Previous two chapters there was a guy that called bullshit on Big Mom being pierced by steel beams. Then the next chapter she wasn't pierced at all and then he was pissed that she took damage at all.

If two supernova's that are around Luffy's level who both use an ultimate awakened attack fail to make a yonkou bleed, then we might as well get on the ship and leave Wano.

But I guess it's trendy to be the critic. These armchair mangaka's that bless us with their pressence on a small forum are showing us the faults in a series that has been running for 20+ years and 1032+ chapters and say that Oda is rushing and present way more entertaining storylines.

I guess it would be cooler if Apoo died from one punch by CP0 guy and that Big Mom is invincible.

Reactions: Relostar Devil

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was mediocre.
CP0 now got sidetracked from there "Catch Robin" quest to "fight Drake". Lol. Drake is basically in WG team n yet he teaming up with Apoo to beat CP0.

King also seems modified like Queen with his beak attack. Zoro trying to figure King was good but Emma acting strange after Hiyori playing the instrument was quite sus. However I have to say this part was interesting.

Thing that I didn't like about this chapter:
1)We don't see Orochi trying to escape Onigashima. You are sitting on a time bomb and still you are busy instructing dead comrades to fight till end or find from where music is coming is plain stupidity.

2)Hiyori is also in Onigashima without the mask or anything. You were presume dead in Wano and now you are chilling in Onigashima playing instrument.
Now ppl will again go back to theory that Hiyori healed Scabbards when they were down. This means she was moving in the Onigashima and nobody noticed it. Even though they had those camera sorta thing which was everywhere.

I will rate this chapter 2.5/5.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was perfect... Stop with your ranting

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I won't disagree completely but then again;

Moria had none of the haki u mentioned and he went to face Kaido.
Crocodile also exhibit none of the haki(if I m not wrong) n he challenged WB.

The generic statement I think only applies to marines VA rank who were said to have 1 form of haki.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda heard you thought Fuga was Ushimaru, so he met you half way and slapped on some bull legs.:sadgrin: Yamato already being friends with a Number, possibly the one successful SMILE user, eliminates a really lengthy explanation on how Kaido got the World Government to turn enemy samurai into his pets and Yams never noticed. Yamato needs a helper to transport bombs (ironic looking at the cover) and Fuuga has the perfect workhorse body. A shame that Yamato misses another opportunity to rescue some Strawhats with Brook and Robin on the run, so far only crossing Luffy and General Franky off the list.

The #1 Apportunist. Apoo chasing down Yamato to hide behind a powerful ally, snapping pics for Big "Checks" Morgans, covering Drake to get on his good side. Amusing that every Supernova has chosen their side until the end and here is Apoo still making new enemies. I can't imagine we're getting an outcome from CP0 vs the Apoo/Drake buddy cop duo, but it's a small taste of the SWORD vs SHIELD conflict in the future. Apoo meeting his long-arm cousin could have given him a connection here, but it looks like the third CP0 agent is on Who's Who duty.

I love the new face of King we're seeing this chapter. He switches back to base because he "craves a good duel", forces Zoro back and dominates him at his own game. It's like breaking the mask has caused King's real personality to leak out, slowly becoming the perverted torturer Queen mentioned -- playing with his food rather than finishing Zoro off. This has transitioned from a Kaku to a Mr. 1 fight with Zoro struggling against King's defenses and getting him to bleed, searching for a weakness or new technique he has to develop. The title reminds us Oden's spirit is very much alive inside Enma as the sword cries out from hearing his beloved daughter's shamisen. While King may have a biological weakness such as fire flowing through his veins to echo Sanji's burning spirit, Zoro first has to break King's full mask and Enma seems to be the key.

Hiyori is here to end this Act. Orochi haunted by yet another ghost of the past, recently losing 5 heads to the Scabbards, now learning Komurasaki lives. Like Sanji's raid suit last chapter, Oda waited exactly 100 chapters for the confrontration between these two to take place. Orochi talking about how makes me think Hiyori's role all along has been to observe/record the rise and fall of Orochi and Kaido's Wano like the biwa players that passed down the tale of Heike. It's why she didn't jump time, why Oda sticks her before and after every Act. Hiyori habors ill will towards Orochi, but I imagine it's our missing Scabbard Denjiro who commits the dirty deed, perhaps mirroring the "execution" from 933.

A nice set up chapter overall. All the characters being next to each other provided very smooth transitions. The Kazenbo slipping down to floor B2 so quickly it swallows CP0 agents on the way is terrifying. I can see why Marco and Izo decided to ignore Big Mom doubling in size and went Yokai hunting. Only 3 chapters left for 2021, but we all suspect Oda is saving the big one for New Year's as usual.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't disagree completely but then again;

Moria had none of the haki u mentioned and he went to face Kaido.
Crocodile also exhibit none of the haki(if I m not wrong) n he challenged WB.

The generic statement I think only applies to marines VA rank who were said to have 1 form of haki.
Personally I believe every Shichibukai has armament haki just like every VA does as both are being used to fight high level pirates. What good would they be if there's a good chunk of pirates they couldn't do anything against.

As to the show casing, we know it wasn't shown as clearly pre MF. But other explanations could be Moriah lost his will after losing to Kaido and since haki is tied to will his haki/will at TB was miniscule.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I believe every Shichibukai has armament haki just like every VA does as both are being used to fight high level pirates. What good would they be if there's a good chunk of pirates they couldn't do anything against.

As to the show casing, we know it wasn't shown as clearly pre MF. But other explanations could be Moriah lost his will after losing to Kaido and since haki is tied to will his haki/will at TB was miniscule.
See earlier One Piece was heavily focused on DF and the ability it grants to its users. That's why a good chunk of the manga only showed different DF ability. It was like Post TS where every guy started having some form of haki.

But my point stands as guys like Crocodile never showed any haki. He had unlocked Awakening so that could be a reason he slacked in Haki department.
In case of Moriah I don't see how he completely forgot to use Haki even though he fought with Kaido. Will power explaination I m not fully convinced as we saw WB commanders continued using Armament even though they lost WB n Ace. So there situation should be no different then Moria who lost his crew.
Also I doubt Buggy got any haki n he was part of Roger who roamed in NW.

Again I m sure it was never said that in NW pirates have one form of Haki. Some of the flying six members didn't showed any haki, Robin who spent a good chunk of decade hopping from one pirates ship to another never showed any haki neither did some of SHs commanders.

I agree if one has to survive in NW then some form of haki is necessary but we should not forget that In NW it's more like become underling of a Yonko and you kinda get protection from them.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See earlier One Piece was heavily focused on DF and the ability it grants to its users. That's why a good chunk of the manga only showed different DF ability. It was like Post TS where every guy started having some form of haki.

But my point stands as guys like Crocodile never showed any haki. He had unlocked Awakening so that could be a reason he slacked in Haki department.
In case of Moriah I don't see how he completely forgot to use Haki even though he fought with Kaido. Will power explaination I m not fully convinced as we saw WB commanders continued using Armament even though they lost WB n Ace. So there situation should be no different then Moria who lost his crew.
Also I doubt Buggy got any haki n he was part of Roger who roamed in NW.

Again I m sure it was never said that in NW pirates have one form of Haki. Some of the flying six members didn't showed any haki, Robin who spent a good chunk of decade hopping from one pirates ship to another never showed any haki neither did some of SHs commanders.

I agree if one has to survive in NW then some form of haki is necessary but we should not forget that In NW it's more like become underling of a Yonko and you kinda get protection from them.
I know every pirate doesn't have it that's why I specified Captain. I also know it was never said as a fact anywhere but it's a conclusion based on the evidence, for any crew to be able to survive they need an armament user and the primary candidate of having that in any crew is the captain.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In case nobody noticed, enma reacted to hiyori playing the shamisen half away across the island? How is this possible? Does hiyori have some special ability ? [Momo inherited voice of all things, maybe Hiyori inherited something else too!]

Status
Not open for further replies.