2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Soldier of Science"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1031 Discussion and 1032 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1031 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1032

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter 4/5 I like the set up. LinLin finally recognizing the supernovas aren’t push overs and are a treat to them . Sanji.s resolution and his and zoro confidence in their skills. And CPI finally making they move hopefully we get to see some greatness from Brook and Franky coming up

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are number of things which concerns me during this final part of the Wano arc.

1)CP0 hype
-So mask guys seems to be some sort of higher assassin then CP9. Now I don't like to see Brook fighting them alone. Prolly Ussop or Jinbei should assist him as we don't want another Ennies Lobby sort of arc after Wano but if they are already in Onigashima then things look really concerning.

2) Sanji's Drama
-To be honest this is getting absurd. He's saying he's loosing his sanity because of the suit. Has he forgotten that his sister seems normal even when she has used that suit. So I don't see him going to the extreme n asking Roronoa to take him down.

3)BM impenetrable skin hype
-As I said last week I don't see how lil metal things hitting her won't make a difference bcus of her hype. But it seems it did have some affect on her as we saw some bruises on her face. Does this finally end her skin hype? Can Law n Kid end BM's reign ?

Now to be honest I don't want to see the end of 2 Yonkos in 1arc but it seems Oda is trying to move in that direction. This raise a very important question- Where the fukkk is BMs rest of the kids? Have they decided to go back to WCI or what ? Or they waiting for BMs fall so they can choose a new captain?

I will rate it a 3/5

Reactions: Relostar Devil

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A top tier color spread with all the cool and levelheaded right hand men, capped by a sexy Bepo up front. Is Sulong Bepo's time finally near? Shiryu is the most fascinating addition here as he is possibly the least loyal and most skeptical of Blackbeard's crew, a source of instability that hearkens back to the Rocks Pirates.
No haki, no weaknesses exploited, only the raw crushing power of Wano's supreme grade. Very impressive what Kid and Law have accomplished, but I'm just as marveled by their resolution as now their dreams hang in the balance. Law says he'll never learn the true history unless this monster goes down. Hawkins said Kid's dream in 1029 was to hunt an emperor, Kid declaring his pirating career worthless if he were to fall here, therefore Kid this chapter phrasing this as a kill or be killed scenario perfectly matches his ambition.

You're familiar with Big Mom, now meet Bigger Mom. Love that BM finally recognizes Kid and Law as challengers to her throne, making this 68-year old offer a worthy sacrifice exchanging one year of her remaining life (on top of what Hera cost) for more power. Gigantification similar to Moria's Shadows Asgard, but I imagine Big Mom cannot restore her lifespan using other souls as: 1) that wouldn't count as a sacrifice, 2) she just wasted free lives on girders, 3) Mother Carmel would have never allowed herself to become so old and withered.

X-Drake bets it all on Koby's boy. Snitch Vs Snitch resumes until the Yamatrain steamrolls Drake. Hilarious that Oda gives Apoo a new weakness, at some point realizing Drake's tiny rex arms can't cover his ears and the hybrid form has no tail forcing Drake to drop his weapons and use nonexistent kicking moves. Yamato getting chased by Numbers is an interesting development. I have a hard time believing something horrific like Zoro's "dad" being a Number is true — #4 Jaki was capturing Inu and Neko 20 years ago, but seeing the three former samurai have a moment with adult Yamato and help clear bombs might be nicer than getting one-shotted.
Sanji in the left side of the skull, Zoro to its right and Luffy fighting on top :cheers:. Magnetically drawn back to the pleasure house on the run from Queen, an injured woman finally pushes Sanji to be decisive. Perhaps a misunderstanding but the amnesia and Sanji's shaded out eyebrow in the flashback are intriguing. Sanji selflessly questions if Luffy would prefer a handicapped cook to a ruthless soldier of science. The answer is obvious (WCI in a nutshell) as Sanji destroys the raid suit. Always seen as a flaw, here Sanji's chivalry is proud proof that his humanity prevailed over the way of the Germa. The potential weapon that could help him defeat a YC2, trigger more growth by modifying his body, even Sanji's dream invisibility power to match his desire for the All Blue — all dust before his new resolve.

Wano killing it with the Zoro/Sanji moments.
You must be registered for see images

Half the Strawhats would slap Zoro silly for entertaining Sanji's idea, never mind saying he looks forward to it. But Zoro is serious enough to know what Sanji needs to hear right now — to get his mind focused and back on winning the fight. They may clash all the time, but just like Sanji slipping in a snail so Zoro doesn't get lost, the bros have each other's back when it counts.

Sanji picking Zoro to kill him right after he finds out he's sword-proof. The reverse brow(s) transforms to a Germa 66 brow(s) this chapter and Sanji comments no longer feeling weird as if to indicate the process is done. Oda doesn't cruelly punish characters for sacrificing their dreams, so a fighter like Queen suddenly asking where did Sanji go might hint he just gained invisibility. In case you took the side of the geisha and thought Sora lost the battle over Sanji's heart, the chapter ends with Sanji's most emotionally evocative move: Hell Memories. All the trauma from the raid suit unleashed onto its biggest fan Queen.

Wonderful chapter this week. Menacing how the CP0 this chapter and last slowly paced their way across a burning battlefield to Nico Robin. The tidbit about the masks doesn't change Lucci's position since he was masked in Dressrosa, but Stussy and Kaku are downgraded. Excited to see who helps Brook stop three of them, although following any of the other climatic battles this chapter sounds just as good.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are number of things which concerns me during this final part of the Wano arc.

1)CP0 hype
-So mask guys seems to be some sort of higher assassin then CP9. Now I don't like to see Brook fighting them alone. Prolly Ussop or Jinbei should assist him as we don't want another Ennies Lobby sort of arc after Wano but if they are already in Onigashima then things look really concerning.

2) Sanji's Drama
-To be honest this is getting absurd. He's saying he's loosing his sanity because of the suit. Has he forgotten that his sister seems normal even when she has used that suit. So I don't see him going to the extreme n asking Roronoa to take him down.

3)BM impenetrable skin hype
-As I said last week I don't see how lil metal things hitting her won't make a difference bcus of her hype. But it seems it did have some affect on her as we saw some bruises on her face. Does this finally end her skin hype? Can Law n Kid end BM's reign ?

Now to be honest I don't want to see the end of 2 Yonkos in 1arc but it seems Oda is trying to move in that direction. This raise a very important question- Where the fukkk is BMs rest of the kids? Have they decided to go back to WCI or what ? Or they waiting for BMs fall so they can choose a new captain?

I will rate it a 3/5
Onigashima is in midair so BMP reaching onigashima is not possible bruh...

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our Candyman Perespero reached Onigashima.
BM's only commander who went in this journey was Smoothie. So Smoothie not part of the action makes no sense.
Also some of the big mom pirates has that flight ability.
You must be registered to see images

So it makes no sense that they all vanished in this arc.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our Candyman Perespero reached Onigashima.
BM's only commander who went in this journey was Smoothie. So Smoothie not part of the action makes no sense.
Also some of the big mom pirates has that flight ability.

So it makes no sense that they all vanished in this arc.
Pero had planned to take over the crew back when he heard about the alliance until BM came back so they may not be too eager to help

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This ^

And last i checked they were trying to get into wano, not onigashima. I reckon their waiting on wano, waiting for onigashima to reach closer to the mainland to do anything. Im sure they've seen the island floating towards them by now. They are ready for assault when everyone seemingly would think victory is true. They've got tacticians like Smoothie there.

Reactions: Relostar Devil

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pero had planned to take over the crew back when he heard about the alliance until BM came back so they may not be too eager to help
That's not what happened.

BMs crew knew she was alive n were contemplating what might have happened to BM in Wano. At that point Perospero threw the idea that he will be the next Captain.

And this is where Smoothie shut him for good.
After this they tried to climb that mountain again n this time Marco stopped them. However Perospero managed to reach Onigashima on his candy thing

That means they have ample amount of time to reach there. And as I said above they had guys who could sky walk(whatever it's called). Even that annoying Flampe is there who can levitate.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm more interested in the scenario that they would still be at the bottom of the waterfall as we know ships from CP0 are approaching. Would be fun to see how these two parties would react if they meet one another.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm more interested in the scenario that they would still be at the bottom of the waterfall as we know ships from CP0 are approaching. Would be fun to see how these two parties would react if they meet one another.
CP-0 seem to be just as tenacious as Cp9 judging by the fact that 2 of their officers are going straight for robin in the battlefield. So i would say they would try to shoot at the Mama Chanter and probably fail as people like Genie dude and Smoothie would deflect such attacks swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.