2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Impermanence of All Things"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1030 Discussion and 1031 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1030 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1031

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a Bizarre Chapter.

Kinemon's Part
I don't know how I feel about this part. To be honest Oda should have either killed Kinemon or left him with Momonuske. His torso running gives this filler sorta vibes especially when big shots are fighting.

Kanjuro n Orochi Part
Oda is unnecessary dragging this part. Kanjuro's part should have been over way back. He still have strength to make another fire ghost art makes no sense as castle is already on fire which is spreading towards the weapons depot.
Also by blowing the island Orochi will get rid of Beast Pirates at the same time his own samurais will also perish. Also Kaido still can fly away so he can still return back to Wano n slaughter Orochi again n again.
At this point Orochi's priority should be escaping that island n if he still wants to scheme then Momo's assassination comes next. He can't beat Yonkos n it's absurd to even try it.

Apoo n Drake Part
This is kinda bad writing considering the fact that Drake announced his allegiance to SHs after his deceit was found by Queen. Apoo rather than fighting with Beast Pirates wants to form alliance with Drake which makes no sense. If it came from Hawkins I would have understand that his cards showed the outcome but it came from Apoo who from starting was working with Kaido.
I also don't understand why Numbers jump ship even before commanders are down but I guess nobody believes in this Yonkos alliance lol.

I will rate it 2/5.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok chapter we got to catch up on some loose ends here. Didn’t like the fact the Kid and Law had already awakened their devil fruit powers would have been great if it happened in the battle. Also can Kanjaro and Orochi die already that a waste of panels. I’d rather see razou fighting

• Wow

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty alright chapter all things considered. Oda acknowledging he's a big troll with a title quoting the Tale of Heike on the fleeting nature of life...followed up with a cover of a living skeleton, a chapter where Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Apoo's resilience puts an arc full of Ancient Zoans to shame.

Snitch vs Snitch. The swagger on Apoo to go missing with Drake for ~25 chapters only to be shown scheming and feasting on the sidelines like they're the new CP0. Great designs for Numbers 1, 2 and 3 that match the missing silhouettes, love #1 rocking the 'stache like a stereotypical devil. Amusing that Hawkins ended up the loyal Supernova, Apoo the traitor among traitors and X-Drake is the marine in all of this. There's no chance these two can sit out the war when Onigashima is on fire and about to crash and explode. I feel bad for the Numbers.

Through the power of love and farts. Not too surprising that Kin'emon is effectively immortal as he must reunite with Tsuru. Kin'emon mentions Law, but it's technically the Strawhat botch job that saved him and Kiku. Kin's head took a whacking from Kaido, so it's funny that the top part needs to rest while the legs with talking farts find help for Kiku.

You must be registered for see images

The artist formerly known as Kanjuro. Orochi with the perfect speech riles up Kanjuro to draw upon his last breath and unleash the Kurozomi clan's burning grudge. This manifests as the empty, shapeless, unthinking blob Orochi crafted into Kanjuro — the creature born from Wano's hatred. It's reminiscent of Caesar's Smiley that Kin helped cut down in Punk Hazard. Cutting this blob won't stop the fact that Onigashima is turning into a caged burning hell in the sky with explosives at its lowest level and civilians on the ground below. But it's become clear that Orochi still plans to escape and his demise is due the same chapter or immediately after Fuku goes down.

Fried from the inside, squashed by magnetic force outside...yeah, that's one way to make the fat lady sing. Fantastic to finally see new DF Awakenings. Kid and Law have special emphasis on their DF-based fighting styles — Luffy taking a break to learn haki from no-DF Rayleigh — it's logical progress for them and flips the script so these Yonko fights aren't all about haki. Doffy's rule was that Awakening affects something other than the user's body, sure enough Law opens a Klein Room (small room) centered around his blade while Kid puts a magnetic field around Big Mom. Gamma Knife used radiation to make a fine incision inside the body, here Law just phases the sword through to send a shock wave inside BM. Kid's power could have massive ramifications depending on the duration: if Big Mom is incapacitated by too much metal for even 5 minutes, that's enough time to defeat the homies and toss that katamari ball off the island.

Bad move for the rookies to lay their final cards on the table already. Mama has yet to reveal the Awakening hiding in her hand and it could spell disaster next chapter .:fullmom:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fried from the inside, squashed by magnetic force outside...yeah, that's one way to make the fat lady sing. Fantastic to finally see new DF Awakenings. Kid and Law have special emphasis on their DF-based fighting styles — Luffy taking a break to learn haki from no-DF Rayleigh — it's logical progress for them and flips the script so these Yonko fights aren't all about haki. Doffy's rule was that Awakening affects something other than the user's body, sure enough Law opens a Klein Room (small room) centered around his blade while Kid puts a magnetic field around Big Mom. Gamma Knife used radiation to make a fine incision inside the body, here Law just phases the sword through to send a shock wave inside BM. Kid's power could have massive ramifications depending on the duration: if Big Mom is incapacitated by too much metal for even 5 minutes, that's enough time to defeat the homies and toss that katamari ball off the island.
Since Law knew about Awakening n he didn't use it in Dressrosa gives the G4 asspull vibes again.

Let's not forget Kid n Law didn't showed Awakening when they were taking shots on Kaido.

Also I don't see how Kid's DF gonna affect BM. Her skin is impenetrable and I doubt some metal pcs hiting her will affect her much.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Figured that Kin'emon wasn't dead because he didn't get much of a heroic flashbacky send off when he got whacked. But too be honest as much as I love him, I think it would be fitting and a poetic end if he gives his life in this war. There has to be some price when fighting two Yonkou's and most of their crew.

Since Law said his ability affects the body in another way i figured he might have increased Big Mom's iron levels in her bloos giving Kidd more control over her to turn her into a magnet and have metal parts being attracted to her insides.

• Wow

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Figured that Kin'emon wasn't dead because he didn't get much of a heroic flashbacky send off when he got whacked. But too be honest as much as I love him, I think it would be fitting and a poetic end if he gives his life in this war. There has to be some price when fighting two Yonkou's and most of their crew.

Since Law said his ability affects the body in another way i figured he might have increased Big Mom's iron levels in her bloos giving Kidd more control over her to turn her into a magnet and have metal parts being attracted to her insides.
Still can't explain how is that gonna hurt BM since metal is going to touch her from outside.... This chapter was amazing but has many flaws.... And as you said kinemon, kanjurou, Kiku, Ashura should have died so that kaidou can have that bloodthirsty dangerous vibes... Right now it's looking like younkous are nothing just Coc haki users and if they are ganged up then they can easily be taken down by anyone. In my opinion all nine scabbards should die so that they can have proper tribute to as oden followers who waited for 20 years to give wano it's freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.