2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Brachiosaur-Hiss"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1028 Discussion and 1029 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1028 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1029

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooooh snap.

Not sure how this power 'awakened'. I thought of it as some kind of metal exoskeleton and that Sanji was a failed experiment because he didn't have it.

Could be explained if the suit was altering or activating DNA or something.

If only Judge was here, he would be so proud lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Jokey and minamoto

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji finally hit puberty...and it almost literally him like a truck.

Also, what the fudge. Even after Oda's standards, Queen's ability to separate his tail/neck/head from his body, is freakishly weird.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
10/10 chapter.

The Queen thing had me in tears, he literally said “this is just what Branchiosaurs do”.

I think Sanji unlocked this power because he was always behind his brothers genetically. He’s just a late bloomer OR, after meeting his family and Sora’s sacrifice he triggered some never felt before feelings that made him stronger? I wonder if he will still use the suit during this fight tho…

ROB LUCCI IS BACK!! It’s so weird though? The SH will be having a hard time leaving wano if they manage to successfully beat Kaido and Big Mom.

I also have a feeling the Admiral we’ve never seen is on that fleet, forgot his name though. The green haired guy? POTENTIALLY Zoro’s dad (it’s a stretch but I’m holding onto that theory lol).

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10/10 chapter.

The Queen thing had me in tears, he literally said “this is just what Branchiosaurs do”.

I think Sanji unlocked this power because he was always behind his brothers genetically. He’s just a late bloomer OR, after meeting his family and Sora’s sacrifice he triggered some never felt before feelings that made him stronger? I wonder if he will still use the suit during this fight tho…

ROB LUCCI IS BACK!! It’s so weird though? The SH will be having a hard time leaving wano if they manage to successfully beat Kaido and Big Mom.

I also have a feeling the Admiral we’ve never seen is on that fleet, forgot his name though. The green haired guy? POTENTIALLY Zoro’s dad (it’s a stretch but I’m holding onto that theory lol).
Tbh I just think when he donned the raid suit for the first time, it synchronized with his genes or something.

Reactions: Jokey

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post automatically merged:

10/10 chapter.

You must be registered to see images

Queen was right look at that neck line lol

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m beating the raid suit Sis play a part in Sanji evolution. Judge is a genius and he gave Sanji that suit with a motive or to reward him after he stood up to him. As for Lucci I don’t think they want to mess with the SH but I do think his actions will be what causes the war to come maybe a buster call to destroy Wano

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The leopard who didn't learn his lesson Tsk tsk.
Wano's third party arrives with several WG ships led by Lucci, Stussy and Kaku (or they may be back in Mary Geoise). Back for Robin, again, but also new orders from above that Wano is to be taken over and directly ruled by the WG. All the seastone they want but no more dealing with Doffys or Orochis. Subduing Kaido's main territory is a very tall order that requires powerful forces, so the chaos will move forward only IF Kaido loses with whoever defeated him presumably on very tired legs.
Just ignore the Big Mom.
It smells like set up for Emperor Luffy to declare his first territory, but that alone may not be enough to get the CP0 to turn back so it'll be interesting to see if SWORD, the Big Mom pirates, or the Strawhat Grand Fleet are brought into this.

Where do I sign up for the Beast Pirate Paleontology class? Queen continues to deliver comedy, personality, drama and insane versatility in his fighting style. Name any Vegapunk cyborg that can detach their neck + spine into a snake that can break Sanji. Absolutely brutal. Queen's a true genius of his era...and then his body's voice activated missiles go off twice.
The raid suit's voice mimicry would be useful here. The chapter ends abruptly with Sanji healing immediately and Queen breaking a sword without Sanji budging an inch. Expect a Lunarian power up...get Sanji with Big Mom DNA.

Sanji the two-faced, two-opposite-swirly-brow son. The raid suit that activated Sanji's dormant genes in Wano ends up being a direct result of his kind heart staying behind in WCI to save the Germa. Sanji now has to accept that he's a child of two parents: a genetic super soldier thanks to Judge's efforts, but one with emotions and free will (unlike Reiju) thanks to Sora's efforts. It's not something Sanji can put back in a can or toss like the raid suit. We could see a resolution similar to Chopper where having the body of a monster is acceptable as long as Sanji can protect his friends.

A banger of a chapter overall. Wano's guard dog Yamato now on the case to stop Kaido's nuke from turning the flower capital into one of Chopper/Hiriluk's sakura mushroom clouds. While it was very impressive that Yamato was never defeated or knocked out by Kaido, going after explosives is the kind of subplot busywork I'd expect for a Strawhat done fighting this arc. Let's hope CP0 doesn't keep us waiting too long.

Reactions: Jokey
Status
Not open for further replies.