2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Twin Dragons"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1025 Discussion and 1026 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1025 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1026

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome final spread anchored by Ace/Sabo up front, Shanks and Blackbeard in the corners. Not as much of a theme in this one and more pairing the leftover characters, but it is funny that the Marines and WG agents go in the Shanks corner.

When you mistake Type O as Oni blood. A bit of confusion here whether Kaido and Yamato are literal or figurative onis. Kaido mocks Yamato's dead friends and personally crucified one that tried to feed her just like the samurai. Daddy's cruel lesson is that humans are only good as slaves or subordinates, not as friends, equals or figures to admire like Oden. This fault line between humans and oni may simply be a manifestation of Kaido's competitive strength-based hierarchy, but I could see it as deep underlying trust issues based on his own past experiences.

The Ice Oni of Queen's wildest dreams. Yamato was tied to sun goddess Amaterasu last chapter -- helping bring the daylight/Dawn to Wano once she removed the cuffs and emerged from her cave, even so I'm glad this wolf/dog was given frost powers to show unique abilities like a thin ice armor than can eat a Bagua. A brutal 1v1 against hybrid Kaido since chapter 1016 is nothing short of amazing. I never thought I'd see anyone no sell a savage Yonko trashing on the floor until Yamato got up and waved at Luffy.

Half a chapter so Luffy can make one of his best entrances. Totally worth it. Luffy riding a dragon with its eyes shut that never flew before, smashing into everything and shocking everyone, was a simultaneously comical yet badass sequence. Great for Momo announcing himself too. CP0 didn't get to see his failed fruit, but King's super excited "..!" made up for it. Marco not hitching a ride to the roof goes with his insistence that he doesn't belong up there. It also suggests the role of the Momotaro pheasant, Momo's third and final assistant, may turn out to be Oden's other child and peacock-lady Hiyori.

First 4th chapter in a row since 2019 and a good place to end Volume 101. Yamato using White Snake and Snakeman using Culverin (Grass Snake) while riding on dragon snake Momo is as Oda as it gets. Interested to see what Momo's contribution will be and if Luffy goes back into G4 or preserves stamina with Yamato here.
====================================================================================
Nobody expresses themselves quite like King :LOL::LOL::

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter makes me think even more so Yamato's going to stay in Wano, at least for a time if not indefinitely.

Kaido's speech about how Yamato was always alone in Wano and would never be able to make the samurai and the people accept her and not blame her for his actions is the type of villain speech that always gets proven false in the end.

And I'm sure I'm reading more into this minimal panel but Yamato's reaction to Momo showing up makes me get a sense she'll develop a great deal of admiration/respect towards Momo as she does Oden and will want to help him.

Also another thing I had noticed was if Yamato does join I think she'd be the first/only SH who joins that was depicted as stronger than Luffy at their introduction. She one shot Ulti who happened to be giving Luffy a hard time at the moment(for some reason) and the fact she kind of did better against Kaido than Luffy did. She hasn't been knocked out after all.

I suppose you could argue Jinbei was stronger than Luffy when he was intro'd at MF but he's not stronger now as he's joining the crew.
Post automatically merged:

Awesome final spread anchored by Ace/Sabo up front, Shanks and Blackbeard in the corners. Not as much of a theme in this one and more pairing the leftover characters, but it is funny that the Marines and WG agents go in the Shanks corner.

When you mistake Type O as Oni blood. A bit of confusion here whether Kaido and Yamato are literal or figurative onis. Kaido mocks Yamato's dead friends and personally crucified one that tried to feed her just like the samurai. Daddy's cruel lesson is that humans are only good as slaves or subordinates, not as friends, equals or figures to admire like Oden. This fault line between humans and oni may simply be a manifestation of Kaido's competitive strength-based hierarchy, but I could see it as deep underlying trust issues based on his own past experiences.

The Ice Oni of Queen's wildest dreams. Yamato was tied to sun goddess Amaterasu last chapter -- helping bring the daylight/Dawn to Wano once she removed the cuffs and emerged from her cave, even so I'm glad this wolf/dog was given frost powers to show unique abilities like a thin ice armor than can eat a Bagua. A brutal 1v1 against hybrid Kaido since chapter 1016 is nothing short of amazing. I never thought I'd see anyone no sell a savage Yonko trashing on the floor until Yamato got up and waved at Luffy.

Half a chapter so Luffy can make one of his best entrances. Totally worth it. Luffy riding a dragon with its eyes shut that never flew before, smashing into everything and shocking everyone, was a simultaneously comical yet badass sequence. Great for Momo announcing himself too. CP0 didn't get to see his failed fruit, but King's super excited "..!" made up for it. Marco not hitching a ride to the roof goes with his insistence that he doesn't belong up there. It also suggests the role of the Momotaro pheasant, Momo's third and final assistant, may turn out to be Oden's other child and peacock-lady Hiyori.

First 4th chapter in a row since 2019 and a good place to end Volume 101. Yamato using White Snake and Snakeman using Culverin (Grass Snake) while riding on dragon snake Momo is as Oda as it gets. Interested to see what Momo's contribution will be and if Luffy goes back into G4 or preserves stamina with Yamato here.
====================================================================================
Nobody expresses themselves quite like King :LOL::LOL::

Yamato also used a snake attack when Luffy used snakeman. Triple snake attack

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im predicting Denjiro will team up with Zoro against Kaidou.
Im sorry but King is way too strong being a lunarian and all. Name one devil fruit user/special ability character that zoro versed?

Status
Not open for further replies.